vaishali - first to sing aaj ki raat well

Posted: 15 years ago
every other singer has failed to sing aaj ki raat properly!!

vaishali was the first to sing it well!

hats off to vai!!
She's a good singer, and isn't given the credit she deserves. Haven't seen the performance yet, so I'll get back to you then.
OBJ you know Vaishali is my most fav contestant within TOP5..but I have to be honest and fair....

Yesterday her singing was flat, she was off sur & had pitiching problem....She did OK in antara but she was not her self yesterday...

I loved the way she looked yesterday...She can carrry a bit western look also...

Best wishes Vaishali pls pls concentrate and sing your heart out...You do deserve to be in TOP3
Originally posted by Dabulls23

OBJ you know Vaishali is my most fav contestant within TOP5..but I have to be honest and fair....

Yesterday her singing was flat, she was off sur & had pitiching problem....She did OK in antara but she was not her self yesterday...

I loved the way she looked yesterday...She can carrry a bit western look also...

Best wishes Vaishali pls pls concentrate and sing your heart out...You do deserve to be in TOP3

lol i cant say anything because i was just repeating what my mom had said lol.. she usually is right.. lol

funny u disagreed coz 100% of what she said has been repeated by u!😆
Originally posted by oldblackjoe

lol i cant say anything because i was just repeating what my mom had said lol.. she usually is right.. lol

funny u disagreed coz 100% of what she said has been repeated by u!😆

Wow nice to know Mom and I are on the same page 😆
Originally posted by oldblackjoe

every other singer has failed to sing aaj ki raat properly!!

vaishali was the first to sing it well!

hats off to vai!!

I agree..

I love vaishali's voice and singing. She deserves to win the contestant.
Vaishali deserves to be the winner but unfortunately she's not a bengali!!!(i don't want to discriminate cultures here....all the winners were bengali thus far..)😒....so i guess she'll be kicked out soon!!😒
Originally posted by cal-gal

Vaishali deserves to be the winner but unfortunately she's not a bengali!!!(i don't want to discriminate cultures here....all the winners were bengali thus far..)😒....so i guess she'll be kicked out soon!!😒

true.. aneek, debojit, sanchita, anamika... all bengali's... but u have to realise that they WERE the best.. why didn't anwesha and prantik win chhote ustaad n voi respectively?

Originally posted by cal-gal

Cal_Gal you do have a point there....Vaishali won't win b/c Maharashtrians don't blindly vote for anyone...When I say Maharashtrian does not mean Marathi speaking but people who live in Maharashtra...They have bigger and better things to do than sit and send out SMS or Vote...Same with people from South or Gujarat....Bengalis or people from NE as well as Punjabis are known to give regional support and votes...So no competition there...

Most winners on Zee have been bengalis....It is the fact....