Aamir-Sanjeeda out from NachBaliye?-Article

kdmhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Host host na raha

Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh are almost ousted from Nach Baliye 4. Aamir asks good friend Salman Khan to have a word with the show's producer
Posted On Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 03:02:28 AM

Sanjeeda Sheikh and Aamir Ali

Star Plus has shown the door to Nach Baliye 4 hosts Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh. Aamir has now requested good friend Salman Khan to sort out the matter with Wizcraft who are the producers of Nach Baliye 4.

Aamir and Sanjeeda were asked to host the latest season of the dance reality show after they had won Nach Baliye 3. But, they were reluctant to continue hosting Nach Baliye 4 after new hosts were introduced in the show. Now, Aamir and Sanjeeda have been clearly told that they cannot continue hosting the show unless they comply with the manner in which the channel wants to conduct the show.

But according to reliable sources, introduction of new hosts is not the only reason why Aamir and Sanjeeda have a problem with the channel. The key reason for the animosity is also because Star Plus has been getting lukewarm feedback on the chemistry between Aamir and Sanjeeda. Also, Aamir is taking too much time to complete his shoots. As for Aamir-Sanjeeda's reason for the acrimony, they are miffed that the channel has now introduced a few new hosts in the show.

According to the channel, the couple could be back on the show but only if they stop protesting about the introduction of new hosts. As a result, Aamir and Sanjeeda stopped shooting for the show two weeks ago. Aamir and Sanjeeda were supposed to report to the sets on Monday, but they did not turn up. A source from Star Plus said, "Aamir and Sanjeeda had agreed to come back to the sets this Monday, but they again backed out at the eleventh hour. We had to get new hosts Aishwarya and Ali at the last minute."

When we spoke to Aamir yesterday, he said, "Sanjeeda and I are leaving for Dubai for a private show. We won't be in Mumbai for a few days."

Unhappy with the way things were shaping up, Aamir decided to seek help from close friend Salman. True to magnanimous nature, Salman immediately called up the producers of Nach Baliye 4, Wizcraft. But, Star Plus is in no mood to relent.

When asked about Salman's call to Wizcraft, Aamir said, "This is too personal. I don't know if he (Salman) called Wizcraft. I did not ask Salman to intervene."

However, a top executive (name withheld on request) confirmed with Mumbai Mirror that Salman did try to do a rescue act for Aamir and Sanjeeda. "It was very immature on Aamir's part to bring Salman into this," said the executive.

When contacted, Anupama Mandloi, Senior Creative Director, Star Plus, said, "Aamir and Sanjeeda have a problem with us bringing in fresh faces to host the show. We did have exclusive hosts in the first three seasons of Nach Baliye but we can't be monotonous now."  

As for Aamir taking too much time to complete his shoots, a friend of Aamir said, "Aamir does not take too long. Often, Wizcraft and Star Plus were not ready to start shooting even when Aamir and Sanjeeda would report to the sets on time. The friction between the two parties is not something that has happened overnight."

"Aamir and Sanjeeda have laid down some conditions. Only if Star Plus bows down to their conditions will Aamir and Sanjeeda resume work on Nach Baliye 4. Else, they are not interested in the show," added Aamir's friend.

When asked about the deadlock situation, Aamir said, "I don't want to talk more on this. I am very fond of Nach Baliye."

Seems like that Aamir and Sanjeeda are going through a rough time career wise. First the strike, then 9x financial problems, Aamir leaving Kdmh and now this!!! Bechara:((( I hope that everything sorts out very soon.
Edited by kdmhfan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shasha74 thumbnail
wow!

never imagine aamir would be like that! had read an article about sanjeeda being rather diva like (don't shoot me it was a tellybuzz article, ejaz mentions it when he was shooting with her on nimmo)

shame as from the sound of things it was nach baliye that was the making of them! sad to see professionalism being overshadowed by egos!
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
wow thanks for the article
kdmhfan thumbnail
Yeah I'm  aslo very suprised to read this about Aamir. Didn't expect this from him.  I actually have a hard time imagining him like this, he seems so down to earth. But then again what do I know.
I  just read another article saying that Aamir-Sanjeeda was not recieved well by the viewers and therefor not returning to the show.
So don't know the real reason behind why they might not be back on nach baliye.

Btw, I read an article which said that there are rumors that Balaji has offered to take over 9x. Apparently Ekta has always wanted a channel of her own and now it might actually happend.
It's the money aspect that's causing difficulties in the finalizing of the deal.
I reallly hope that the 9x financial mess get's sorted very soon:-)

There is always a different version of reasons. Why would they not come to the shoots it does not make sense. If they dont come to shoots and are not interested then From where Salman comes to the picture?!?! Makes no sense! contradictory! The channel and couple clearly have problems but Channel giving so many absurd reasons is ridiculous! I hope the mess is cleared soon. If they were not received well by viewers then why did the channel wanted themback again?!?! They are still interested to bring them back? makes no sense. I would still like themto be back as hosts but I dont see the possibility as the channel have issues. Shasha,my hon, both Sanjeeda and Aamir are known to be sweet co-stars, the thing you mentioned is ancient and the problem was always more from the other party, the guy had problems literally with all his fem-costars but things were cleared way back last year,they are in good terms now and even performed.together last year. Anyway I am still amused by this piece of article. Media and its nonsense!

Aamir in one of his very recent interview, the one in which he mentions of not doing the leap, said he was aware of guest hosting and it was planned before by the channel. What to believe. There are hundred versions of this. Only one thing make sense, the channel and the couple are having issues and who is to blame, is something only time can tell.
Edited by Mita_M - 15 years ago
priyanka30 thumbnail
Kindda strange, Starnews some days ago said the opposite ,the reporter said the particpants, audience and judges are not happy with new guest hosts...they want Amir and Sanjeeda back.... this is wat they said in Starnews. This article is saying someting else ...kindda strange.
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am actually finding this funny. from where did salman jumped into all this?😆 lol .there are so many version of this story that too each different from another- popping in. and for christ sake this is mumbai miror reporting- known as the king of yellow journalism and tabloid news. one more weird thing here is the channel wanted them back and even called them back this monday even after aamir throwed tantrums of highest order (as per them) seriously do they think everyone is nuts?
Edited by soulfry - 15 years ago
Yes It is funny because the channel was promoting this hosting thing as a new twist. Countless times it was said that guest hosting is some new twist to spice up the show. Now all these sounds funny. In Aamir's last interview he said he and Sanjeeda were supposed to host only the initial episodes, guest hosts will be introduced and they will appear in between. Now thats another different version. Another party claims the channel/producer were not ready to shoot when they report to work.
-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG this is chocking yaar! haha there so many rumours about them and the channel which one is true?? omg media is just to much! i know Sasha i also read that about her but dont know if this also is the same stroy! i think that the channel well have them back because maybe they fell that their show well get bad if they change  to new hosts permanent!! omg there so many rumors its so confuesing!! salman did came to the pic because! aamir wanted him to contact the channel!! lets wait and watch then we get to know what is going to happen!!

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

this only reson why some of yu guys are disagreeing with wats in the artical is because yur in denial. because the truth is sanju is a diva and amair is slipping  to her level. ill comment properly later . amir has hurt his fans over and over again . he is being so unprofessinal and dosent even think abwt the fans. but as for amir i am a fan of his and am saying this because its true. amir acting has gone dwn the pan the proof is eversince sanju entered KDMH check theepisodes from when naina o enetered to knw . amir has really upset so much people. especially my friend swetha she has bin hopeful and hopeful that some good news would cum but this is wat she gets instead. so right knw im sooo angry at amir for wat he has dne. he really needs to sort himself out and stop bein so immature i think playin young characters in seriel has got to his head.  if people dnt like wat im sayin say it on the forum dnt yu dare send me personal messages coz i wont read them and please dnt threathen me either.

i really really dislike amir  ali rite knw. i just hate them for wat they have dne to my friend she totally loved amir and this is amirs way of saying thanx yu to his fan. Edited by RaKun17 - 15 years ago