Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i aint pouncing on yu viki right knw im so depressed that im just writing dwn s*** so francly just ignore me i chat a load of b***s it just hw i get when i get angry so bhai just forget it yur right and im wrong lol

-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
STOP THIS CRAP RIGHT NOW!!

hey guys this is very bad!! vick1 plzzzzz understand other before u take somthing different out of it! halyy didnt mean anything like what u think and what u start right it was directly to her and u blamed her but thats not what i want to say its that plzzzz let each other be in piece! we all are soooo hurt about amirs desicion in KDMh and now nach! IT shows that how  un profesionel he is!! i am hes big fan and i love him so much but he have maked me fell so bad and i am so hurt!! i dint expect this from him because i thought i knew him more then this!! plzzzz understand us before u start blame us!!! halyyy is upset i know how halyyy fells because i and many others fells like that!! i am so hurt about all amirs desicion right now!!he just forgot that this show maked him so famous!!! plzzz respect each others comment why do u atack people whit something that they didnt mean i can understand first time but when that person says it was nothing liek that then u still goes on??? come on man!!! plzzzz let other be because we all felll so bad we love aamir so much and he does all this!!! why are u saying u hurt??? u have nothing problem that aamir leaved KDMH then why u saying u hurt???

as fare that it is about taht Sanjeeda is a diva or she is not then Vick1  dont get mad at them who says this because it stays in a article that Ejaz have said this so dont blame them dear!!!!

U sanjee fans and i can understand u become sad but dear that dont mean that u most blame people when they say things that are right!

Dear plzzzzz understand each others comments before u say anything!! haly did edited because of our friend Swetha want her to do that!! if u dont believe me then go at facebook and tell me if u want the link!! halyy didnt edited because of something else!! she fells bad because Swetha is very hurt about amir!! i fell so hurt too and soo hurt that my friends is hurt about this! so dear plzzzzzz understand it! i dont want to fight or anything i just telling u that dont blame anyone!!!

IF ANYONE HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING THEN PLZZZZ DONT BE CHILDISH AND PM ME PLZZZ WRITE IT HERE IN PUBLIC!!!

Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaKun17

i aint pouncing on yu viki right knw im so depressed that im just writing dwn s*** so francly just ignore me i chat a load of b***s it just hw i get when i get angry so bhai just forget it yur right and im wrong lol

You called me bhai ..then how can I be upset with u...its ok behena 😊 .. ok we both r right... khush.πŸ˜ƒ  Now lets not fight please... i don wanna fite with my younger sis.

@Shubh -Astha
My comment was to RaKun17 and her comment was to me.... its between us... I think we both werent arguin nemore n we both got the point straight as u can see in it the posts b4 ur post.... writing dat long message was just not needed...if it was meant for me...am assuming so...cuz m da only one who sed somthin...rest came n posted their comments based on the particular subject.  I hope u'll understand. And this post is not blaming post by the way.
Edited by vick1 - 15 years ago
-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vick1

You called me bhai ..then how can I be upset with u...its ok behena 😊 .. ok we both r right... khush.πŸ˜ƒ  Now lets not fight please... i don wanna fite with my younger sis.

@Shubh -Astha
My comment was to RaKun17 and her comment was to me.... its between us... I think we both werent arguin nemore n we both got the point straight as u can see in it the posts b4 ur post.... writing dat long message was just not needed...if it was meant for me...am assuming so...cuz m da only one who sed somthin...rest came n posted their comments based on the particular subject.  I hope u'll understand. And this post is not blaming post by the way.

Hey dear i am so glad that u and haly have fix it out!! i ddint write that message because i am halys friend i write it because i just want to tell u that halyy didnt meant like that and i didnt write it because i want to interfair!! i ddint say anything about others where have u taht from!! it was to u i have write vivk1 and halyyy!!

i am happy that u too dont fight anymore!!

once again do i say it i write that message because to tell u that haly didnt mean anything like that and nothing else!! 

love

-shubh-astha- 
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vick1

@Shubh -Astha

yu called me behan lol hw sweet viki . anyways yes we are both right lol and i dnt want to fight with yu too bhayya lol
kdmhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh,I didn't know that by posting this article I would create a riff hereπŸ˜’  I just wanted to share the news with you guys.
But I'm glad that it's sorted out and that there's no hard feelings.