Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
one thing i aill always appericate amir for his work on kdmh and im still his fan. but no celebraty no matter hw famous they are should be that selfish and not think abwt his fans and to me thats exactly what amir has dne personally kya dil mein hai made amir. i blamed ekta for wat was happerning in KDMH even though she is partly to blame but wat abwt amir he could hve thought abwt us once but he didnt that was his choice hes the one that disappointed us. okay thats off my chest lol
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol..rakun thats funny but ur entitled to ur opinion..but this is wt i think :i dnt believe this media ppl r just spicing stuff up n making aamir /sanjeeeda look  bad i dnt think he needs a friend to go and sort things out for him, n if salman did then it was probably cuz he wanted too. even i ddtn s the point of introducing new hosts wen u already got to..how r the audiences suposed to get used to the hosts neway...urghhh....i luv aamir...i hate wen they jus...start blaming ppl. i think it was a wise decision ...leaving kdmh...cuz of the leap even tho i wanna c him so badly...i hate leaps n in ekta shows after leaps shows just drag and it wud hav spoiled his character but its wt i think..lol 😊
Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haha..... I can see some one enjoying this article and partying. What a fab chance to vent the hatred in this thread.... yeah ppl are entitled to their views n dats been going on....but callin sombdy else' views as distorted n denial ....duznt make urs a reality....da fact is every1 at da end of the day is givn da views...so its hillarious when som1 labels their own views as DA TRUTH coz its Not 'da' truth it ur views. " And why blame Sanjeeda? ....its Aamir whoz talkin in the article... some ppl jus need a chance to bash her....bash bash...if dat gives so much immense satisfaction....go ahead....it'll definitlely solve all ur probs n make u a better person I guess. Now m sure i'll see one more set of...its coz of her its her her her ....n blah blah she is dis shez dat... 🥱

Now movin 2 dis article.....da source of dis article is famous 4 deir yellow journalism incase u dont knw.. strangely der have been tons of many oder articles regd this same case....but each gave a different reason...which makes this piece of article hard to digest. The makers.. in their interviews and in their show made statements lyke.... "the hosts are on short break n will  return soon" if ther was a huge prob only from Aamir-sAnjeeda's side then da  channel or the producer wudnt suck up to them n call dem back on monday...which dey did...according 2 this article.
Edited by vick1 - 15 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vick1

Haha..... I can see some one enjoying this article and partying. What a fab chance to vent the hatred in this thread.... yeah ppl are entitled to their views n dats been going on....but callin sombdy else' views as distorted n denial ....duznt make urs a reality....da fact is every1 at da end of the day is givn da views...so its hillarious when som1 labels their own views as DA TRUTH coz its Not 'da' truth it ur views. " And why blame Sanjeeda? ....its Aamir whoz talkin in the article... some ppl jus need a chance to bash her....bash bash...if dat gives so much immense satisfaction....go ahead....it'll definitlely solve all ur probs n make u a better person I guess. Now m sure i'll see one more set of...its coz of her its her her her ....n blah blah she is dis shez dat... 🥱

Now movin 2 dis article.....da source of dis article is famous 4 deir yellow journalism incase u dont knw.. strangely der have been tons of many oder articles regd this same case....but each gave a different reason...which makes this piece of article hard to digest. The makers.. in their interviews and in their show made statements lyke.... "the hosts are on short break n will  return soon" if ther was a huge prob only from Aamir-sAnjeeda's side then da  channel or the producer wudnt suck up to them n call dem back on monday...which dey did...according 2 this article.

seriously mate i am not enjoying myself writing  wat i wrote yu got that wrong yu cn say watever yu want but i dnt give ahoot abwt watever yu may think because yu dnt understand wat im going through so please dnt try and make out that yu knw what i am going through coz yu dnt knw anything matty. i am so angry at amir rite knw .
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ps- how is the article related to kdmh?i am seeing few kdmh related comments. if my eye sight didnt fail me then i can see that the article is about nb4 and hosting.
Vickrant thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaKun17

seriously mate i am not enjoying myself writing  wat i wrote yu got that wrong yu cn say watever yu want but i dnt give ahoot abwt watever yu may think because yu dnt understand wat im going through so please dnt try and make out that yu knw what i am going through coz yu dnt knw anything matty. i am so angry at amir rite knw .

How did u know I was talkin to ya? I dont think i've quoted u...newayz mate did u edited your post?...u took out the truth part? but u did wrote tht da truth is ur views... n i saw what those views were .newayz point taken.... I dont understand what you are going through but how did u understand what we went/going through? ..... you did say that we r in denial....n da truth is ur version only. Neways not interested in fighting....not stopping u though.. u can carry one if ya want to.
-alimabi- thumbnail
wat yu think im stupid  or something ofcourse yu were directing that to me so dnt try and act innocent. coz yu aint let me make this clear to yu viki THE ONLY RESON I EDITED MY POST WAS BECAUSE SWETHA ASKED ME TO AND IT WAS UPSETTING HER  thats the last thing i want to do. yur the one that started this read yur own post first. yu hve no idea wat i am feel but i do hve an idea on how all the sanju and aamir fans are feelin. viki yu really do need to stop and try and understand wat we are going through yur so blind in how inlove yu are with both actors that yur forgettin wats real.
i personally think that yu are a very sweet person i hve nothin wat sover against yu and hope yu all the best . but i am allowed to speak what i think and ive said wat a had too abwt amir weather yu agree or not thats yur choice. but to me he is a selfish human being and thanx god we still hve abigail because without her this show wouldnt have bin wat it is today. KDMH made amir to be honest so i dnt care francly
-alimabi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulfry

i am actually finding this funny. from where did salman jumped into all this?😆 lol .there are so many version of this story that too each different from another- popping in. and for christ sake this is mumbai miror reporting- known as the king of yellow journalism and tabloid news. one more weird thing here is the channel wanted them back and even called them back this monday even after aamir throwed tantrums of highest order (as per them) seriously do they think everyone is nuts?

when it cums to soap actors who apparently are close to celebraty actor such as salman they tend to act like big timers. i dnt knw weather wat this report is sayin is true or not but if it isnt then i apologise . but if it is and my gut feelin says that it is then amir ali should start acting his age and stop being so childish
-alimabi- thumbnail
even after sayin all of this i still love amir and thanxful to him for giving 70 of the most amazin episodes.
amigail and rakun forever
Vickrant thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaKun17

wat yu think im stupid  or something ofcourse yu were directing that to me so dnt try and act innocent. coz yu aint let me make this clear to yu viki THE ONLY RESON I EDITED MY POST WAS BECAUSE SWETHA ASKED ME TO AND IT WAS UPSETTING HER  thats the last thing i want to do. yur the one that started this read yur own post first. yu hve no idea wat i am feel but i do hve an idea on how all the sanju and aamir fans are feelin. viki yu really do need to stop and try and understand wat we are going through yur so blind in how inlove yu are with both actors that yur forgettin wats real.

i personally think that yu are a very sweet person i hve nothin wat sover against yu and hope yu all the best . but i am allowed to speak what i think and ive said wat a had too abwt amir weather yu agree or not thats yur choice. but to me he is a selfish human being and thanx god we still hve abigail because without her this show wouldnt have bin wat it is today. KDMH made amir to be honest so i dnt care francly

looks like u think i was tryin to be be innocent...really? me n innocence....nah doesnt go hand in hand. I expected u 2 catch da sarcasm there when I posted da bit on quoting...looks like u didnt catch it. I have not said nething abt agreein or disagreein...i didnt stop u frm writing nethin ..not even once..... continue with nethin u want. mate dont pounce on me coz like u said even I have nothing against u personally.

Edited by vick1 - 15 years ago