Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

nikki bakari jaal main nahi fasti.....lekin ghaas daal ne se phas jaati hain.............

aan do aan do jitne chaahe questions puchh ne ho.......ye bakari to mad hosh hoke halaal hogi abhi kaa reaction lekin upar wala emoticon hain hahahhahahhhaa 

bsingapury thumbnail
  [quote]

OK Beena, lets get this party started!!

I'm starting with Monu's set as I know she would want to be the first to ask you:
 i will go slowly with all answer and post them in batches.........
so you can also enjoy reading them.........so lets begin

what does life mean to u?

life is like journey, during your journey you meet many people and make relations and have some memorable moments to cherish for life time and some bitter one. at every moment you are learning new and witnessing something only two points are definate begining and ending.rest everything is unpredictable

what has relationships got place in ur life?

it is like air,water and food for life, cannot live without it

what does friendship mean to u??
it is very preciouse treasure if you don't take care of it than will end up loosing it. because i believe it take moment to make friends but it takes ages to maintain that friendships

do u believe in love at first sight or true love?

love at first sight ?????what is that ......i don't think there is such thing exist....only physical apperance can attract at first sight and yes i believe in true love...............and so far that i have seen only in one mothers eyes for her kids

what is death for u??

it is ending of one journey and begining of another one

What was your last dream about?

i was fighting with my husbandπŸ˜†

[/quote]

rest will be later on have to do update alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beena,

I'm here to make your nightmare come true!

Here it goes:

1 - Why is it that when someone tells you that there's billions of stars in the universe, you believe them. But if they tell you there's wet paint somewhere you have to touch it?

2 - How can there be self-help "groups"?

3 - Why is it that when you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window?

4 - When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

5 - Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?

6 - Do people who spend 2 on those little bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards is Naive?

7 - If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

8 - Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

9 - If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

10 - Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

11 - If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

12 - If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

13 - Can you get cavities in your dentures from using too much artificial sweetner?

14 - Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have a "S" in it?

15 - Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?

16 - If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?
Edited by jyk88 - 15 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Lol Jenifer! Those had me laughing out loud in the office...good ones!!

Beena, it's true - there are really only 2 guarantees in life, that you are born and so you will go. The rest has no guarantees.

And re true love, yes - a mother's love is truly unconditional...I don't think anything else can match that.
pop77 thumbnail
Congrate Beena first ans Nisha, Rakhie, Nikki & jennifer ans..

i come back with other set of Q..

bsingapury thumbnail
are payal aane do yaa no worries i will juat keep answeing few few them while passing by here.................

bsingapury thumbnail
nisha here you go with some more answers i hope you have great time reading it though there is  no guaranty like our creative but promis it will be like rumi's track

What was the happiest moment of your life?

there are so many if i start telling it will take ages but if you are asking one than......ok when after my marriage first time i went to india with my son and seeing my family's happiness seeing me and my son and my excitement to see them after around one and half year i was on top of the town

What are you most proud of?

my family .............

What are the most important lessons you've learned in life?

don't expect anything because expectation gives disappointment. and if you get anything without expectation you are always happy so key to happiness......don't expect anything............just keep taking whatever life offer you with smile.

What is your earliest memory?

it was about when i was around 3 years old my grandpa had one cat........whose name was billo.......and every time on one side of my grandpa that cat used to sit and otherside i used to sit.......and whenever that cat used to move away i used to pull it's tail and pull back.....every evening my grandpa used to give me some peanuts while he used to drink.....when he was very sick me and my cat was wondering what is happening and when his dead body had been bring to house i was sitting there wondering what is happening around grandpa...........as kid i did not understand .......that cat.took few rounds around my grandpa and then left our house................after few days our neighbour found it injured but it did not eat nor drink after that day and died...............and you know what my garndpa used to call me billo too as pet name and that' the name still my uncles and aunt call me................actually i am crying right now
😭😭😭
and nisha i am wondering this question i read totally wrong and answer wrong way but no body mension that luckily i was finding other question that i wanted answer because i remember few things about that and i found this blunder by me

How would you like to be remembered?

jab aanshu pochh ne ke liye koi kanthaa naa mile to hume yaad kar lenaa
jab khushi main saath koi hasne waalaa naa mile to hume pukaar lenaa

jab saath mil beth kar mahefil sajaa ne wala naa mile to hume bulaa lena
jab kaam main haath bataa ne waalaa naa mile to hume bataa denaa

jab dil ki baat ko koi sun ne walaa naa mile to hume sunaa denaa
jab ees bhari duniyaa main pyaar naa dikhe to mud ke humaari aankho main dekh lena

If you were a super hero what powers would you have and what would your hero name be? what outfit would you wear?

i don't want to be supar hero can i be supar heroinπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ because i don't want to change gender you knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........i want to be angel.............naam main kyaa rakhaa hain jo log chaahe bulaa de naam to log dete hain😳😳...............out fit for that i will talk to my designer and let you know.........

What would you do if you won the lottery?

i will definately give those money to my mom whatever she wants to do ..................i don't need them

If you were prime minister/ruler of the world what laws would you make?.

ok prime minister and ruler of the world cannot be same person.........because i have experienced that prime miniter don't rule the world they are just puppets in hand of some of his hmmmmm........
so i don't want to be prime minister.............and if you want me to be ruler than i want to be like the one in movie NAYAK the way anil kapoor was .( i know he was CM in that movie but very independent so i want leader like that)

Where would your dream holiday be?

my parents place in short my home town.....and that's why my husband always get upset with me because all holiday i only want to go to india...........and he loves travelling around.

Ur zodiac sign-capricon

Do u believe in astrology?: yes i do but not blind faith.
Ur fav fruit: pineapple
Ur fav vegetable-tindli
Ur fav sweet dish-i don't like anything sweet
One of ur fantasies-
            in my retire time i want my house near water fall, farm, river and mountain. so in short i must be living surrounded by nature. sitting outside in lawn and reading my books without any disturbance and night spending with my family with all fun we used to have when i was unmarried

Ur view on politics: disgusting, masked and manipulated people's world.(kyunki duniyaa ke kisi kone main chale jaao kaue(crow) kaale hi hote hain and they are disgusted creature so for me all politicians are like crow always digging in garbage)

Ur fav politician-none but recently the CM of gujarat mr. narendra modi i liked the way he had brought progress to gujarat......so i like that butid does not mean he is my fav...........for me all politicians are same few has at least little bit shame and others totally shameless creatures

Ur fav musician-god......have you ever hear music of wind, falling water, chirping birds, shaking leaves..........sound of tides........so melodious.......
ur fav novel-there are many but recently i read NIRMALAA written by premchand and it attracted me.
Most glamarous actress in television-kaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ur fav bollywood movie-daman

Ur fav director-Sanjay Leela Bhansaali i just love his passion for his work.
ur fav genre of music-old era

Love of ur life-my family(for me love is always family if you are talking about boy and girl love than before it was somebody)

Ur first crush ws when u were-six grade so that means jawani main kadam rakhte hi fisal gayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What importance do dreams have in ur life?give strength to achive your goal
Describe urself in 5 adjectives-only fiveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok will try
              talkative, hillarious, caring, organised and punctual

Importance of IF- it's like meeting place to my all lovely friends so veryimportant that way
Drawbacks of IF-addictive
Ur most precious possession-my family
One thing that u always carry with u?
my hanky...........and everyone get really annoyed by that because i always drop it and if hanky is not in myhand i feel lost so i keep in every pocket of my purseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†in car, on sits on table..............so hanky

nisha i will toruture you people with my answers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† evil grin with black gogs and smirk heheeehehh

Edited by bsingapury - 14 years ago
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beena, aap toh sixer pe sixer maar rahin ho apne answers se.😊 I am enjoying so much reading your answers. As usual, there is so much depth in them.

About the expectations part, that by having no expectation, you are always happy. This is so true when it comes to RKAB creatives na, never have expectations from them. πŸ˜‰

Chalo, I will sit back and enjoy reading all your answers through out this week. If I come up with new questions, then I will surely post them out here.
bsingapury thumbnail
ok again i am here with your answers as is aid i will do in small batches so easy to read and understand

how many schools did u change?none through out from kindergarten to 12th same school.......

what are ur fave subjects in school? fav subject school main padhayi?????? ok try to  find out........maths.......music

are u the bookworm or the naughty one in school? book worm you mean here..... school books eeeee i don't like worms ...🀒🀒......ok till six grade i was very shy and reserved in school( in school not in house)........because i was surounded by all scholars so somehow i was feeling very inferior but in seven grade i had to go to weak class and among them i was the brillient πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so they were very michievious class so i learn how to enjoy with friends but at same time teachers trust on me and all friends expectation that beena is there to help when they don't understand anything gave me much needed moral support that it was totall change in my personality. so  learn study while doing masti also

for which quality did ur teachers like you? obedient and displine and funny thing after seven standard i used to do so much mischief but my impression was so good on teachers even i myself stand up and says i was involve in this mischief they don't used to believeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

any sweet childhood memory from school?there are so many......and do you know what i am feeling right now overwhelmed by emotions because to find one sweet memory my entire school period is passing by my memory and i am feeling very emotional right now😳😳
and you are asking one...........ya there was one boy in my class in seven standard gaurang..........and he did not have any sister...........so on day of rakhi( not your rakhieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) in our school it was tradition that all girl tie rakhi on boy's hand..........so our teacher ask for the boy who does not have any sister to come out first so he stood up and went ahead then teacher told him that all girls from class can tie rakhi to you .........but he refused and said only one girl has that quality to become my sister and when he took my name i was really surprised and shocked...........because after that day he took very good care and saving from all ..........till 10th when he left school.............it was really very touchy and emotional for me😳😳😳

were u ever bullied as a kid? how did u deal with it?

bullied😑😑😑 so many times by my bro and i used to get supar dupar angry and used to run after him to beat him only he is the one who could bully me and still does. otherwise i used to bully everyone😈

from age did ur mother let u go alone to school? from kindergarten i was going by riksha and by ourselves from standard four we used to go by walk in my memory my mom never came to drop me or pick me up. there was no need also because after that we had our own scooters

are u in the same school as ur siblings?oh yes entire paltan even all cousines..........that's why famous in school because all standard have oneπŸ˜†
any special memory from ur childhood not related to school?

oh those are also so many...yaar..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........we used to spen all evening sitting in terrace my head in my mom's lap and my bro one side and sis sitting other side and dad on chair and used to talk all fun things................it was the sweetest time i still miss
Edited by bsingapury - 15 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail

Originally posted by: parikhanvi

Beena, aap toh sixer pe sixer maar rahin ho apne answers se.😊 I am enjoying so much reading your answers. As usual, there is so much depth in them.

About the expectations part, that by having no expectation, you are always happy. This is so true when it comes to RKAB creatives na, never have expectations from them. πŸ˜‰

Chalo, I will sit back and enjoy reading all your answers through out this week. If I come up with new questions, then I will surely post them out here.

are yaar you are enjoying i thought i would torture people and they will run awayπŸ˜†
lagtaa hain pura huftaa main apni jindagi phir se ek baar jioongi .bachpan se le kar aaj tak............

i will realise many more thing about me.those may be i had overlooked........so beena meet yourself
Edited by bsingapury - 15 years ago