Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Rahm

Lol Apux, I hope they don't run away either. I'd like to see a nice wedding with sangeet, engagement, mehndi, etc. It'll be nice to see them sing and dance and this time I hope Sadhana actually sings to Aalekh rather than dream about it!

😆 Sadna's dreams are hot though!  But yeah, Salekh performing for the sangeet would be too cute! 
They have to do the whole shebang with the shaadi...it is called Bidaai afterall....and all this build-up, for Ragvir to run away? I don't think so!!  Plus, I wouldn't be able to see the disappointed look on Mamaji's face!
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks!
wonder what ranvir is going to do to convince vasu!
Princess_2908 thumbnail
Yaar I am sure they'll get married in a very good and proper manner whether Vasu agrees or not..Inder will bring up the divorce thing I guess..then she has too!!haha!!

Yaar I wanna see Sadhna getting dressed up like Ranvir just the same way she got fressed up like Puneet previously...That would be fun to watch!!

But she won't do it in her sasural so hoping she does it for the Mehndi thing where her sasural people wouldn't be there!!🤣
stares thumbnail
Thanks for letting us know.

I feel that Mamiji will be easier to convince as all she wants is Ragini's happiness but Vasu is the harder nut to crack as she wants her own happiness which she wrongly belives to be right for Ranvir.
ASRdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vasu just hates things going against her will, she wants people just to do want she wants them to do! she doesnt even care about anyone's feelings!!! grrr she annoys me soo much( seema is doin a fantastic job playing vasu good acting!!1
patel94 thumbnail
i really hope things go well with ragvir *all fingers crossed*
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Even shock therapy wont help her! She should be thrown off a cliff.

That way everyone will be happy including Alekh.

indian_chick thumbnail
oooommmgggg!!!😲 serioussliiii juss wen i forttt ryt deyll jus get married!!ommdd n i im juss not even gana comment on vasu..myt end up saiin summfink rudee!loool!!anywayyyyyy faaaannnxxxxxx sooooooo muchhh for dee update!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I hope they're together in the end!!!! They will be together!!!!
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

I think Vasu needs shock therapy.

LOL AGREED!!! I'm sure there are plenty of people in the Rajvanch household who would be more than happy to give it to her!!!!😆😆