Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
No worries yaar....Ranvir will support her! He will be her strength to face any hurdle, I'm sure! And Saalekh are there as well!

Everyone has to face problems in life anyways....but when you have so many guardian angels around you, you can still get thru it....and Ragi will be fine, I'm sure :))
NaughtyNihu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
GODDDD ths vasu...ragvir should just run away....enough of both of them crying...they deserve happiness...really they R rab ne banyi jodi...then y fear...atleast ma cutie pie ranvir will not cry anymore...
**KANK** thumbnail
Its good that Vasu aint coming. I think everyone shud leave her n go.
patel94 thumbnail
can someone pls upload the video pls thanx
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This was Coming ,Now Convincing Vasu Is The Hardest Part,Now Ranvir Should Try all Ways to Make her Agree to This Marriage By Hook Or Crook
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

Vasu is deffo not going to accept Ragi before the wedding....I'm 100% sure of that. The wedding will happen without her approval...she'll just have to suck it up.....LOL.

I only see Vasu truly understanding Ragi after the wedding once she gets to know her as she starts living in the Rajvansh house.

But Anu, Mamaji said he won't let the Ragvir wedding happen until Vasu accepts so the only way the wedding could happen without Vasu's approval is if they run away and get married.
purplestar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

arghhhhhh they better get married

apux thumbnail
I hope there won't be any running away!  Ragini wouldn't ever agree to that....end result is that Ragvir will get married the proper way....Vasu might just agree because she will be forced to....doesn't matter, we'll put Vasu in some corner at the wedding so she won't ruin such auspicious moments!
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol Apux, I hope they don't run away either. I'd like to see a nice wedding with sangeet, engagement, mehndi, etc. It'll be nice to see them sing and dance and this time I hope Sadhana actually sings to Aalekh rather than dream about it!
Reatta23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even mamiji is kind of similar, she doesnt want this rishta only because she doesnt want sadhna and ragini in the same house. she also isnt thinking of what will keep ragini happy... the only difference is that mamiji doesnt have the background where she stands up to everyone for what she thinks... in my opinion, both mamiji and vasu are actuali very similar... the only difference is in how they voice their opinions...