Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for promo..let see how Ranveer agree his mom..
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Saw the promo.... was good and interesting!!
Also the house arrest when they showed RagVir they were wearing the same clothes so they meet lateron i feel the same night post Ranvir Vasu conversation!!

Thanx for providing the promo Vasundra!!

Luv,

Shagun
apux thumbnail
@ Rahm...lol, she sure does!  I hope she gets amnesia and forgets her irritating ways....

I know this Vasu won't be convinced so easily....after all, its the big Ego Vasu we are talking about....I'm really hoping that is convinced though....I guess something really big has to happen for Vasu to accept Ragini....if the wedding is gonna happen this month, how likely is that Vasu is agree that soon?

thanks for the promo update!
Edited by apux - 15 years ago
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man, I predicted in the Ragvir thread that they would meet later that night, Shagun. Looking forward to it!

Apux, I still feel that Indrajit has to do something. Maybe even threaten to leave Vasu if she doesn't stop putting her own selfishness and ego above her sons happiness. Maybe when Vasu realizes that she'll lose her status, she'll rethink things.

God knows. I just hope that Ranvir doesn't have to be physically hurt for Vasu to get the idea.

Or maybe Ragvir will just get married and show up and Vasu can't do anything.
waiting thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Were you able to get the video links guys ?

apux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Apux, I still feel that Indrajit has to do something. Maybe even threaten to leave Vasu if she doesn't stop putting her own selfishness and ego above her sons happiness. Maybe when Vasu realizes that she'll lose her status, she'll rethink things.

I was thinking that too....Indrajit should bring up divorce....but I think Vasu knows that it would just bad for his reputation as it would for her...I hope though that Vasu does end up agreeing, truly accepting Ragini(I know the likelihood is very low)....she's gonna have to realize that Ranvir cannot live happily without Ragini....

AreYaar thumbnail

Vasu is deffo not going to accept Ragi before the wedding....I'm 100% sure of that. The wedding will happen without her approval...she'll just have to suck it up.....LOL.

I only see Vasu truly understanding Ragi after the wedding once she gets to know her as she starts living in the Rajvansh house.
waiting thumbnail
@Nureat : even then Vasu wont accept her yar.. she is just so egoistic and shallow.. Im pretty sure she will torture Ragini after Ragvir's wedding and poor Ragi will queitly bear all that .

AreYaar thumbnail
@Waiting: Obviously she won't accept her instantly yaar....nahin to story khatam! LOL.....I think this will take a while to happen....but one day something big WILL happen to make Vasu realize.

And Vasu tortures EVERYONE in that house anyways....LOL...so all the tortured ppl like Saalekh, Ambika, Indra will all support her and help her get thru this :))

waiting thumbnail
Thats true.. the only fear i have is that poor Ragi already suffers from a BIG inferiority complex and im sure Vasu is gonna play on that .. Make her feel dejected and that may coz differences between Ragvir