Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
kalasam is getting interesting nowadays...of course its impossible for any serial to be perfect...but i like this show more than those other aruvai serials like kolangal and anandham
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks pat for the updates ....

It was an oppari scene for half of the episode .. ggrrrr ... but im really shock as why her body is missing now?? Time for ranjani to do her CID work vaa?? ummmmmm
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Pat

I think, she was killed and planted with drugs.
supras thumbnail
maybe planted with diamonds.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Pat....

In the night when Ranjani searches her cellphone...the grave is open...but next morning the grave is partly closed with mud... 

Looks like the culprits.. dug the body out ... removed the diamonds and put it back into the grave...

wondering...Why ranjini did not inform the police immediately when the body was not found... 

Edited by nithyamkv - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates Pat....

In the night when Ranjani searches her cellphone...the grave is open...but next morning the grave is partly closed with mud... 

Woh nithya 😲😲 good observation paar u .. i did not notice dat naa .. 👏

Looks like the culprits.. dug the body out ... removed the diamonds and put it back into the grave...
i guess so .... poor gal ..😭

wondering...Why ranjini did not inform the police immediately when the body was not found... 
adhan serial 😉😆😆

netra_rama thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update netz ... Yet 2 watch this episode ... Will update u once i'm done 😛 .....
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Netz for the update...

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Netzu.👏...the crooks would have been in shock if Rekha's body was cremeated instead of  a burial.

The cemetary scene must have been quite errie. Did they show Rekha lying in the grave? I just do not know how they agree to act out such scenes.😲