KALASAM discussion 8-12 December

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

thanks nets

so karthik is going to save uma...i was thinking something might happen between these two, because in thursday's episode, karthik got the hiccups and aish said who is thinking about you while i'm here? and then the scene shifted straight to uma.

but i cant stand aish or uma...karthik can do better than either of these two annoying girls!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update netz ..... Only sangeetha can bear this uma .... She has not even completed her graduation , No job ... How will she survive .... Only thing she has got is "Thimiru" .
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Netra...
Sue Nair thumbnail

Thanks Netzu....👏

Little does this Shegar fellow know that the whole company belongs to Ranjini and not Chandramathi. Didn't Chandramathi tell Shegar that he has to give the same respect as he gives her to Ranjini too?? 😲

Perhaps this Shegar fellow must be doing some "unlawful assignments" for Chandramathi thats why he talks so arrogantly with no respect for Ranjini unless instructions comes directly from Chandramathi..😍

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
ahh....the karthik/uma pair now, about time. i think karthik is the best person to addakul uma's thimiru and take her back to her mother as a gud girl 😆 . what am i saying!? uma thirendal i guess this is just gonna create more problems instead already rajagopal and the rest of ranjani's family don't have a good opinion on uma, and if they are gonna steer the story into a karthik/uma thing than that is just gonna add on to the number of problems that ranjani already has.
and by the way wat happened to that guy (acts as mahesh in kolangal) in the title song he seemed as if he'd be playing a bigger part and the way he said he was gonna get back at ranjani, where did all that go. and i thought he would've been a candidate next to that doctor in being a pair to ranjini 😕Edited by hiya242 - 15 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update pat .... Ranjini will help rekha to get out from the mess &  So nithya will get a chance to understand ranjini ...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Pat...
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Pat for a nice update.👏
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Pat for the updates ...

Umm few days story suru-surupa ponedhe .. this 2 days the episodes are bore and not much important. I hope the director is not planning to drag this serial ....
brinny_g thumbnail
thanks pat...poor rekha. nithya was so silly to ignore the call, she should have tried to call her back to see what was wrong, and that might have prevented rekha's death