Do you really think this was an ideal ending?

Posted: 15 years ago

Hello,

Let's see what our members thought about DV.

Do you think this was the IDEAL/PERFECT ending you expected Dharam Veer to have?
Were you expecting more?
Were you expecting less?
Was there anything you thought you could have changed?
What was your dream ending of DV?
Do you think that DV had an ubrupt ending or not?

Visit:

Share any other views on this...

-DV Development Team
Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago
Well i think the love stories of both the couples have ended abruptly. they didnt showed tht how sia's mother reacted to dharam sia's current relationship coz she was against aryabrats. so tht problem havnt been solved. moreover veer doesnt know yet tht shera was the one who tried to kill dharam. so how will he react to tht? where r shera's baba & sia's parents? love stories r incomplete without problems.
i didnt like yesterday's epi too much
it cud hv been much much better
if they had shown the marriages it was no harm
actually 4 me it was gud cos v knew frm vry strt dv was abt 2 end n within shrt possible time sagars didnt disaapoint us, thy did watever thy cud,maybe not me, i nvr xpected such an endg bt it turned out well, no regrets, yes if thy cud hve shwn their marraige or a 5yrs leap it wud hve been worth a watch bt still watever thy shwed it was nice!

i think it was a perfect ending ...i liked it....i dont think it had an abrupt ending ...i wasnt xpecting anything from DV so whatever they showed i liked that..all the actors gave their 100 % to their role

well i don think it was d ideal ending,,, it is the most unorganised & abrupt ending i have ever xpected & it was not the season finale!!!!also
If DV would have continued for few more months.. concluding all the tracks from the story.. then this wouldn't have been ideal ending.. but right now in given situations and time limit.. I think last episode of DV was just perfect.. 😃

They sorted many things in just one episode.. like AV declared both DV as king of Aarynagar.. proving that their is no difference between aaryavart and shramik. ...
DV's relationship is back to original 😆😆 as Veer was at his mischievous best.. and didn't spare a chance to tease and trouble Dharam like before..
Veer and Sia's equation is also back to normal as apparent from their sweet Devar-Bhabhi nonk-zonk..😃
Although Shera got rid of her knife.. but her aggressiveness is totally intact to keep Veer in control..😳
Dharam and Shera with their matured behaviour will deal with their partners better. 😆

Masterstroke of the episode was Dharam declaring the freedom of Shramiks.. 👏
Edited by Silver_Lining - 15 years ago
It could have been muchh Betterr
it was okay..............could have been better.................looked like a formality.....something done without interest, just for d sake of doing.......was okay.........

i wish they bring it back thinking of what a big mistake that they have made cutting it short like this .