Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: doggiedawg

Of course nothing is worth the time, unless it's the royal butt on the fire, isnt it?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And dont even go talking about extreme elements on the two sides. They are nowhere comparable. One blows up people the world over on a regular basis. Do you find Indians doing that on the same scale?

Dont cheapen whatever has happened by making it a time-pass thing and making it sound casual. It aint. Last guy Patil who tried saying that got his royal butt creamed.πŸ˜‰

BTW, are you planning to run for pak PM job?πŸ˜†

yep thats it. πŸ˜‰ 

Edited by King Anu Lives - 15 years ago

It's fun giving the royal butt a neat kick. You should try it too.πŸ˜†

royal butt is not your gali ka kambha dear dawg where you will lift your leg and ease your pressure...πŸ˜‰

as i said dear.this royal is not interested in arguing..and stands by every word that he said...now ease yourself
Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: King Anu Lives

]

royal butt is not your gali ka kambha dear dawg where you will lift your leg and ease your pressure...πŸ˜‰

as i said dear.this royal is not interested in arguing..and stands by every word that he said...now ease yourself

LOL Why? Have you gotten down already?πŸ˜‰ Looks like you like it dirty, given you've gone there firstπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

As for you standing by your every word, it does not make a darn difference. You can take every word and lump it, that's how impotent they are. We might as well be listening to the PakisπŸ˜†

Edited by doggiedawg - 15 years ago

LOL Why? Have you gotten down already?πŸ˜‰ Looks like you like it dirty, given you've gone there firstπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

As for you standing by your every word, it does not make a darn difference. You can take every word and lump it, that's how impotent they are. We might as well be listening to the PakisπŸ˜†

gone where first? you have a right to be funny too but you can't do that by just adding few icons dear..you have to make sense also.

i eased myself already with that gali ka kambha line..hahah

well if it doesnt makes a difference then please feel free to leave..this royal never invited you..πŸ˜†