Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Jojo reminds me of your song. Raja aur Rani ko pyar hogaye. 😆
Summer3 thumbnail

Kingji please allow me to offer you the Peace Award.

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

Edited by Summer3 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Summer3

Kingji please allow me to offer you the Peace Award.

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

There are very few people that King respects more than himself.

His highness can count those on his royal fingers.

Today by associating this great man with King Anu, you have made this royal's day.

Thanks and now I can go for my 5.5 hrs of qailoola

Takhlia!

robaroo thumbnail

HIS HIGHNESS CAN TRY FOR PEACE IN THIS FORUM , COS THIS IS A MUSIC FORUM , PPL SHUD NOT DISCUSS ALL THESE
 BUT IF HIS HIGHNESS IS TRUE INDIAN - SOMETHING ELSE IS EXPECTED FROM HIM BEYOND THIS FORUM
Summer3 thumbnail
Quote from Gandhiji.

If it is possible for the human tongue to give the fullest description of God, I have come to the conclusion that for myself, God is Truth. But two years ago I went a step further and said that Truth is God. You will see the the fine distinction between the two statements, viz., that God is Truth and Truth is God. And I came to that conclusion after a continuous and relentless search after Truth which began nearly fifty years ago. I then found that the nearest approach to Truth was through love. But I also found that love has many meanings in the English language at least and that human love in the sense of passion could become a degrading thing also. I found too that love in the sense of ahimsa had only a limited number of votaries in the world. But I never found a double meaning in connection with Truth and not even atheists had demurred to the necessity or power of truth. But in their passion for discovering truth the atheists have not hesitated to deny the very existence of God - from their own point of view, rightly. And it was because of this reasoning that I saw that rather than say that God is Truth I should say that Truth is God. I recall the name of Charles Bradlaugh who delighted to call himself an atheist, but knowing as I do something of him, I would never regard him as an atheist. I would call him a God-fearing man, though I know that he would reject the claim. His face would redden if I would say, "Mr. Bradlaugh, you are a truth-fearing man, and not a God-fearing man." I automatically disarm his criticism by saying that Truth is God, as I have disarmed the criticisms of many a young man. Add to this the great difficulty that millions have taken the name of God and in His name committed nameless atrocities. Not that scientists very often do not commit cruelties in the name of truth. I know how in the name of truth and science inhuman cruelties are perpetrated on animals when men perform vivisection. There are thus a number of difficulties in the way, no matter how you describe God.But the human mind is a limited thing, and you have to labour under limitations when you think of being or entity who is beyond the power of man to grasp. And then we have another thing in Hindu philosophy, viz., God alone is and nothing else exists. In fact the Sanskrit word for Truth is a word which literally means that which exists - Sat. For these and several other reasons that I can give you I have come to the conclusion that the definition - Truth is God - gives me the greatest satisfaction. And when you want to find Truth as God the only inevitable means is Love, ie., non-violence, and since I belive that ultimately the means and end are convertible terms, I should not hesitate to say that God is Love.
Summer3 thumbnail
Pakistan itself too has the same terrorist problems. Article below

Hamburg - There have been a number of deadly terrorist attacks in Pakistan over the last few months. Most were suicide attacks:

September 20, 2008: In a car bomb attack on the Marriott Hotel in the centre of the capital Islamabad, 53 people were killed and 260 injured, according to government sources. Among the dead were the Czech ambassador and other foreigners. The radical Islamist group Fedayin-e-Islam claimed responsibility for the suicide attack. The group has contacts with the group Tehrik-e-Taliban, the Pakistani branch of the formerly Afghan-based Islamist extremist Taliban.

August 21 2008: In north-western Pakistan three suicide bombers killed at least 78 people in the city of Wah. Some 100 people were injured in the explosion outside of a weapons factory. Tehrik-e- Taliban claimed responsibility.

August 19, 2008: At least 23 people were killed and 20 injured in an attack on a hospital in the North-West Frontier Province. Police said the suicide bomber blew up among a crowd outside the hospital's emergency room in the city of Dera Ismail Khan.

June 2, 2008: A car bomb attack on the Danish embassy in Islamabad left at least six people dead, Pakistani government sources said. The al-Qaeda terrorist network claimed responsibility, seeking revenge for the publication of 'insulting caricatures' of Islam's prophet Mohammed.

March 11, 2008: In two suicide attacks in the eastern city of Lahore, at least 27 people were killed and 200 injured. The first attack struck the regional headquarters of the Pakistani federal justice ministry. The second attack took place in an advertising agency near the residence of Asif Ali Zardar, the leader of the Pakistani People's Party (PPP) and the widower of murdered former premier Benazir Bhutto.

March 2, 2008: Around 40 people were killed and many more seriously injured in a suicide attack in the country's north-west. The attacker detonated the bomb during a tribal assembly of around 1,000 participants in the city of Darra Adam Khel. Tribal leaders had called the assembly to discuss combatting Islamist extremists.

February 16, 2008: Forty-seven people were killed and around 150 injured in an attack on an office of an independent political candidate for parliament ahead of elections scheduled for two days later. The suicide bomber drove a car bomb in the election office in Parachinar on the border with Afghanistan.

December 27, 2007: Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto is murdered in a bombing in Rawalpindi. Twenty other people died along with the politician, who was twice prime minister. The interior Ministry blamed the attack on extremists connected with al-Qaeda. The terrorist network however denied complicity in the incident.

enoughisenough thumbnail
it is sad to say but people residing in India is not in a mood of unity with until terrorist camp in Pakistan are destroyed and 20 terrorist are handed over to India.

Originally posted by: King Anu Lives

Well good luck dear. King's mood has changed seeing you in worry. His highness just cannot see anyone in worry. It has been like that forever. He is a soft hearted person (but with nerves of steel of course)

Hope you have good night sleep.

Ok all king's gals: don't dream about your beloved too much. you are so many (and then there are others outside this forum as well) but there is only one king anu. take care

Awwwwwwwww King your too sweet! nah its cool it was just teenage girls problems! sorted now though!

thanks for being sooo caring!

you may have many gals but Im the only royal choice  for you! 😛

xoxo
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: King Anu Lives

There are very few people that King respects more than himself.

His highness can count those on his royal fingers.

Today by associating this great man with King Anu, you have made this royal's day.

Thanks and now I can go for my 5.5 hrs of qailoola

Takhlia!

he is the man who is responsible 4 all this bloodshed 2day. he himself agreed later tht partition was a mistake. who gave him the right 2 decude the fate of 2 countries n communities. millions died during partition. this is one man the king hates 2 b associated with. well seems like royals don think alike.

*king*

Originally posted by: jo_jo1214

I admire you - for trying your best to maintain the peace,  please keep up the good work and I respect you for your efforts..

Kher kwaha

kher kwaha sahab...humay shaeryi pay laga gai aur khud shaeryi bhool gaye..kabhi kabhi suna diya karo ..

thanks for your message