His highness's dedication to India-Pakistan Unity

Posted: 15 years ago
Yep! This is not an ordinary post at this time but then again royals are everything but ordinary and they don't do things which are ordinary.

Yes what happened is sad and we should get to the bottom of it.

Terrorists have done what they wanted to do
Governments have said what they wanted to say
Extremists on both sides are having a field day in playing politics

In between all this lie a group of billion people who don't get whats going on. They don't want war. They don't want terrorism. They want at least a neutral relationship if not friendship. They want both countries to work together even if their politicans are playing politcis. Finally, the don't want to play into the hands of those who are doing such things.

It is to those far sighted people, who have the guts to remain true to their beliefs even when no on expects them to, King , the royal of royals, and the beloved of many dedicates this song.

It is sung by a Pakistani and one of King's fav singers Shreya Ghoshal

Enjoy it!

I understand that people need to vent ager. But it should be directed at the correct people and should be raised in appropriate forum and should not involve talk of religion, ethnicity and region.

This is a musical forum.

Also King would not respond to anyone who reacts animalishly (yep i created this word) to this post. You very well know if i get into this debate then there is no one on this forum who can challenge this royal with any argument.

Hope you will remain decent.

Edited by King Anu Lives - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cke32EpKnXs[/YOUTUBE]
NAFRAT KI DUNIYA CHOD PYAR KE DUNIYA.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy4X9gt1ZT4[/YOUTUBE]
MERE DUSHMAN MERE BHAI 😔
Thank you Kingji

I have been arguing over this for the past one hour..my head is flaming like my face now...i need someone to massage it..now i wish i was royals and had baba to massage my heated head.  (i dont like using the word servant so i would use baba...no one is superior or inferior we are all humans)

Good day or Good Night or Good Evening or Good morning...i really don't know what time it is on heaven :P Kings dont tell do they? 😛

xoxo
Edited by flamin_hot_kuri - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: flamin_hot_kuri

Thank you Kingji

I have been arguing over this for the past one hour..my head is flaming like my face now...i need someone to massage it..now i wish i was royals and had baba to massage my heated head.  (i dont like using the word servant so i would use baba...no one is superior or inferior we are all humans)

Good day or Good Night or Good Evening or Good morning...i really don't know what time it is on heaven :P Kings dont tell do they? 😛

xoxo

I can see the stars!
Btw You don't need to worry. Most of these people are just angry and in anger you loose control over yourself. Not everyone has the quality to maintain their composure under pressure. Once time passes and events change they will gradually get back to senses and at least regret some of their extreme generalizations of others.

This is why king said its not worth the time to argue with them.

good night dear!
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well on the surface it seems to be a sensible post anu. but wht do u mean by nuetral relationship. if its mutual support 2 fight terrorism n co-existance. can u tell wht efforts the pak government (note: not public but government) has taken towards this. y don they handover the wanted terrorists (like dawood n his gang). its not possible to have a nuetral relationship while one side keps harbouring terrorists.

its not too late 4 pak 2 act n join others 2 fight against terroism. until they do this its difficult 2 believe them n have a friendly relationship as every day soldiers r dying in the border n innocent lives r being lost.

*king*
oh.

so it is night on the land of royals aka heaven

is that you going for your taklia for 5.5 hours now?

xoxo
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
here is king maurya's dedication

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPX8_b_NqmM

*king*

Originally posted by: *king*

well on the surface it seems to be a sensible post anu. but wht do u mean by nuetral relationship. if its mutual support 2 fight terrorism n co-existance. can u tell wht efforts the pak government (note: not public but government) has taken towards this. y don they handover the wanted terrorists (like dawood n his gang). its not possible to have a nuetral relationship while one side keps harbouring terrorists.

its not too late 4 pak 2 act n join others 2 fight against terroism. until they do this its difficult 2 believe them n have a friendly relationship as every day soldiers r dying in the border n innocent lives r being lost.

*king*

king, his highness wants to keep this non political but since you are a fellow king let me just tell you that this is not that simple as before. things have changed so response to such incidents should changed accordingly.

i know its vague but hopefully you will get it