Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feliz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Prii thanx again...
I thought I was the who was late.Anyways I didnt watch yesterdays epi.
Is any must watch scenes.My friends said that gaurav is gonna meet Heer.I'm happy about the fact that lallu was not the first one to see Prem.

Anu: thanx for the links let me watch them.Heer was calling him Prem ...Prem....so ...Gaurav is Prem...
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeIN

Prii thanx again...
Is any must watch scenes.My friends said that gaurav is gonna meet Heer.I'm happy about the fact that lallu was not the first one to see Prem.nina likva le mujhe gaurav won't meet heer i guess he will first meet gayatri mom n she will react seeing him😃i m sure yeh gaurav hii hai hamara prem nahin😭

wht lingo gaurav uses he is overconfident n party freak

did u see our naara vandana invented it😉

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka10

Hello Guys How r u and where r u yaar..Anyone saw SSB..they showed Harshiti yaar..Do watch it here are the links dearies ...

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=cVrJp-yQRko

This is the first part of the SSB video watch it after 8.30 ok guys..Additi is calling him Prem..Harshu is saying that " Prem se koi nahi jeet saktha hain " 😳😳..Now comes the second link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlLT8S8jijo&feature=channel_page

Here is the another link my frnds..Do watch it its really so sweet and cute to see them fighting for kite..First adidti tried to fly kite but failed , then harshu tried he succeded somewat..finally harshu is the winner and he is teasing heer..heer went off leaving him..

Harshu wished " happy Makar Sankranthi to all the Aaj Tak viewers " Moeover the Back Ground song was really cute ie Saathiya song..

thankusssssssssss chooooooooo much anushka for the links

harshad knows 2 fly a kite😍me still trying abb tak kamyabi nahin mili😳

priya

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeIN

Prii thanx again...
Is any must watch scenes.My friends said that gaurav is gonna meet Heer.I'm happy about the fact that lallu was not the first one to see Prem.

Anu: thanx for the links let me watch them.Heer was calling him Prem ...Prem....so ...Gaurav is Prem...

Hey nina dont keep hopes i dont think they will meet..i think they will talk on phone or gaurav may see heer but heer seeing gaurav ie Prem i dont think so yaar..did u like gifts dear😳even i did not watch episode and just caught update dear..U are welcome dear for the linnks

Priya - Hey pri how r u dear.did u watch the SSB

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

thankusssssssssss chooooooooo much anushka for the links

harshad knows 2 fly a kite😍me still trying abb tak kamyabi nahin mili😳

priya

ohh soo sweet harshu succesfully flied Kite i wil try 2mrw with my bro dear...did u watch it completely..Heer did not know how to fly kite.naughty boy cut off her thread and making fun of her..she just leaved him and gone somewhere😳
Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka10

hey anushka😃naa i could'nt watch it

ohh soo sweet harshu succesfully flied Kite i wil try 2mrw with my bro dear...did u watch it completely..Heer did not know how to fly kite.naughty boy cut off her thread and making fun of her..she just leaved him and gone somewhere😳i m trying 2 learn but no success as yet😳all i can manage is 2 get kite in air for 0.111 sec phir its down😆😆

they both do cho much masti on sets love their interviews😉additi went away off course sumone making fun toh sumtimes bura lagta hai😳

my most fav inetrview theirs is of engagement ki taiyaari wala SBS where additi twisted harsshad's arms strong girl😆harshad smiling n laughing with gayatri n everyone just love it😛

-Anusha- thumbnail
Here r some pics of yesterday episode , credit -Khushi..Gaurav is not understandable..Yeh ladka mera dimaag karab karaha hain..I truly said that akhir yeh ladka koun se cheez hain

wow kitna cute hain..just wanted to pull his cheeks😳😳😳

But one thing Harshu is damn cute 😳😳..i am annoyed with Gaurav charcter,..but loving harshu with new new expressions 😃

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanyasmin

Hello Friends,

Just Came to post my A Day mesg...As Shabs said I am busy with other stuffs so wont be around much😕

What A pleasant surprise....My Saru was here and Daisy dear too...Yayyy....yaar tum log aate ho toh bahot accha lagta hain....😃

Saru dear I really miss you..Hope u ge more time to come in frequently....😃

Daisy Tumne toh meri tareef kar di per tumhari tareef karne ke liye I am short of words yaar...The way u handled the FC....All the FC's u made were fantastic....Hum toh uska 10% bhi nahi ker sakte...U were the WOMAN  yaar...so much dedicated and systematic...U kept the FC perfect...I fail many a times😭

Now all my family here
Shabnam,Vaishu,Anu,Priya,
How are you all?
I did read all ur posts....I havent seen the epi yet so cant comment...
Btw Priya...I loved your naara.....
TUM HUME PREM DO HUM TUMHE TRP DENGE😆
Ok girls just a reminder...Once the FC Hit Pg 149 STOP POSTING and wait for Misty To post new FC link....Plz dnt forget this at all.....😊

hey yasmin😃how r u dear?hum sab theek hai IHU mein😉hope u get sumtime free jaldi se 2 cum on FC😃

agree with u but not only daisy but siddy,payal n u  sab ke  FC were excellent n we used 2 have n still  have such a blast here every convo was soo fun n light hearted😛hamara parivaar is growing which i love the most😛

yasmin woh naara vandana ne jari kiya hai i just went ahead with the idea ke we use it for our andolan😉its perfect n has a strong n determined message in there😉

yes will keep in mind that we stop posting once we r at 149 page😃

priya

Iriss thumbnail
thanx anushka for the pics

loved him in the scene with his boss except when he says chindi log

chal me leaving take care

priya

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Hi friends...Firstly wishing everyone a Very Happy New Year...Hope everyone is fine and well...

I need to congratulate Yasmin and everyone here for making this FC such a rocking success....Its commendable as to how we are about to start a new FC very soon..Hope everything is fine here and there have been no problems in the past 1 month...I am sure Yasmin is handling everything perfectly here...Yasmin I am just a mail away in case u need any help😊

I came to know that Misty is making the new FC...Thats really nice...I am sure the new FC would be rocking too😊

I miss my entire gang, our late night chatting sessions and the non stop blabber we indulged in messengers for hours..

I firstly need to thank Payal for all that she has been doing for me till date despite her hectic schedule...I cant thank you enough Payal...Love u...Seriously😊

I am missing Sidra and her phone calls...Hope You are fine too Sidra..

Hope Raksha's trip to India is going on as she had planned...Hope to see her soon too

How is our gang??Sarah, Mehdni, Vaishu, Yojana, Vandu, Priya, Bhavna, Zainab, and everyone else😊

How is Prem /Gaurav....I saw one scene of Kis Deesh last day where Heer comes to the recording studio and Prem takes his car keys...I dunno what the current track is right now...Hope the story is interesting now...

About Nach Baliye...I saw the Calcutta audition video...The next we would be seeing is Lucknow I guess...Then Indore...Was Harsh there on NB again?? Do lemme know

Okie so signing off now..See u guys on the new FC

hey daisy😃how r u dear?

so happy 2 see ur message😃

bhavna is fine bery busy with her assignments😊

pata nahin kya soch rakha hai deatructives ne better be good warna mein toh kisi ko nahin bakshungii😉u know wht i mean😆

naa HC was not in NB till now only 13 dec ke epi mein tha so next stop lucknow n then indore so lucknow aur indore bekhandiyon taiyaari karlo😉😆

thanks for the info😃take care

priya