Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: lilsasha

..............You welcome Prii..**Big Hug**...it is always my pleasure to help build my 2nd home.😃...Mera VM dekhna zaroor...i have made more but will post the links later...jaroor links dena 😊

Nope Prii...Acchi tarah se dekho...HC is cleaning the camera or loading the roll and not on phone when Lallu enters the room...I think tomm is the day.... Atleast i want to think possitive...😳..If not then i think before Heer and Gaurav comes face to face, BT will focus on Gaurav Identity track...what say?shabnam okay chalo positive thinking 😛hope gaurav n heer see each other n heer phir usse jaane naa de😉😆

rest epi will be harman-maya n preet-meher..........yupp they will frame whole second part on them...hope meher shows Herman some attitude that she found much better life partner than him.....i m sure harman ka saara dhyaan meher par hi hoga but right now i m guccha with meher😡maya rani will be jealous n become carbon😆

priya

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: riks1

hey priya shab😊😊... hellooo jee....kya haal hai.......hey vandana😃very sorry dear savere i could'nt reply

aaj ke epi prediction....hmmmm
i guess you're right priya.... but don't you think it's high time that premeer should meet...its been a month since prem's entry.... ab aur kitna intezaar karwaayenge yeh creatives😡... dimaag ka dahi ban gaya hai.....vandana dimaag ka dahi😆u know i ahve only 100 gram dimaag ish liye mein toh apnei dimaag ke hifazat ke liye usse hamesha side mein rakhkar epi dekhti hun🤣kyunki i don't want my brain 2 explode cause of my anger😳😆

is prem prem... 100%yes yeh hona hii higa warnaa😉
is prem prem with a memory loss...iska mujhe doubt hai😕
is prem prem faking a memory lossi think he is faking it😉
is gaurav prem...may be😕

amongst all these confusing assumptions the only commen factor is prem....toh hey ekta maiiiii ...... plzzz humein hamaara prem lauta do..... hum tumhein tumhaari trps lauta denge😆wah wah vandana kya naara hai👏👏👏 excellent naara for our andolan "TUM HUMEIN PREM LAUTA DO HUM TUMHE TUMHARI TRP LAUTA DENGEIN"😆😆

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka10

ya i will use ur gun when i next time appear my interview and again if he says rejected then for sure i will kill him yaar😡jaroor dear i m with u😃

so u are punjabi haha no dear i m not punjabi😳

so i started learning Hindi from Kis desh seriously yaar..i dont watch hindi serials i started with kasturi hindi probs somewat understood but was a regular watcher ok Kis desh and learnt hindi from dad now i can only understand easy words if some hard words come dad wil  expalian me so no speaking in hndi😆😆really with kis des u started learning kis des😊i m here naa will make u understand hindi words 😃

seriously they are in the mission of spoiling kis desh😡..a eternal love story which turned into revenge and confusion story .eternal love story ko chood yaar i did not find love after prem's socalled death and this gaurav is confusing charcter 🤢.But expected from heer this thing i thought it before only that she will scold everyone and they start hating her..but she is good in her action👏anushka they always do this concept kuch hota hai n they take story sumwhere else i understand its a daily u need 2 change scripta but concept se hii hath jana

anushka i believe that jaroorat se jyada accha hona is like digging a big grave for urself wht is she getting out of it hatred,taunts,tears atleast meher should have understood ya heer should have confided in preet or mehereven before by ebing all goody goody n nice hiding the identity n all kya mila heer koseriously i hate this self sacrificing thing (sumtimes due 2 circumstances sacrificing is okay but everytime 😡😡😡)

even i have stooped watching kis desh but i wanted to know how heer willl feel after that so i contiued watching for heer and gay3 mom and later stopped watching it now i am thinking why i contiued it 😆😆i only read update but then when i read how that lallu beat preet up i stopped that also😡

..Nihaal is a dumbo char yaar pls ekta uske charcter kho thoda tho dialogues dho warna yeh hame maregha uske joru ke ghalam actions se😉😡hope kuch toh kare woh ya nihaal is helping prem ye bhi dekhade de toh i will be happy cause it will be his character when nihaal was introduced premhad said u r my right hand n my closest friend 😃

ya agree with u yaar he always live in our expectations only aur kya umeed thi uss taklu sae😆hope he goes on a longg journey 2 Timbaktu😆

..sab kho kaise pata chalegha ab heer nahi boleghi preet will be in the mission to find out heer's behaviour..heer told gay3 mom but she cant speak any word ..i will be really very happy if ur prediction comes true but it will be so late yaar as they are in dragging mission😡😡true dear sab kuch hamare maan ko ho jayegaa toh destructives will ahve nothing2 stretch😆

priya

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haila ..chinni log..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.Seriously, can this guy get more adoreable than this??
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Friends,
Just Came to post my A Day mesg...As Shabs said I am busy with other stuffs so wont be around much😕

What A pleasant surprise....My Saru was here and Daisy dear too...Yayyy....yaar tum log aate ho toh bahot accha lagta hain....😃

Saru dear I really miss you..Hope u ge more time to come in frequently....😃

Daisy Tumne toh meri tareef kar di per tumhari tareef karne ke liye I am short of words yaar...The way u handled the FC....All the FC's u made were fantastic....Hum toh uska 10% bhi nahi ker sakte...U were the WOMAN  yaar...so much dedicated and systematic...U kept the FC perfect...I fail many a times😭

Now all my family here
Shabnam,Vaishu,Anu,Priya,
How are you all?
I did read all ur posts....I havent seen the epi yet so cant comment...
Btw Priya...I loved your naara.....
TUM HUME PREM DO HUM TUMHE TRP DENGE😆
Ok girls just a reminder...Once the FC Hit Pg 149 STOP POSTING and wait for Misty To post new FC link....Plz dnt forget this at all.....😊
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everybody,

hey Yassu - I am sick today yaar...got sore throat  plus fever....still came to work....🤢
how are you dear....😊

Vandy & Prii ka naraa should be posted on all the billboards....And Imagine all HC Fans gathered outside BT premises calling this Naara "Tum hume Prem Do, Hum Tumhe TRP Denge" And then when finally they do bring our Prem back, we will drag the TRP in return by watching KDM only online😆😆 ....the same way they have been harrasing us....they should feel the pain of waiting long for something you really Need....😉

Saw todays Episode: Prii joh kahe aur woh sach na ho....aisa kaise ho sakta hai....😳.....so he didn't turn around.....Now tomms 3rd part Gaurav will reach to their door steps and there ends the epi. So by wednesday they will show Staircase scene as shown in promo. I never expected Monday to be a draging episode.... BT is really getting on my nerves. I wonder how you all have been watching BT's other shows. Thankgod I didn't opt in to watch other craps produced by them.

Chindi Log ....Yeh Gaurav kis planet se tapka hai?...did yall see his reaction when Lallu said he has no money for the tapes?...He was like "now how can i party"..this is definetely not Prem's language......did u see the way he talked to lallu😲-  Now I am 1000000000% sure he is not faking anything...is genuinely having ML or is not Prem. One of the these two. Chalo ek possibility toh kum huyi......... Seems like Gaurav has a charm of sab ko apni Jeb mein utaarna.......His attitude was as if he is the Boss of his Boss...😆😆 

Haila...Preeher ka relationship is getting better each day...... Preet knows Meher's likes and dislikes in food. Loved the way they were gelling. Harman full of regrets to choose that dirt bag over Meher. Most footage was covered by lallu.

Shabnam😊

Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
heyloo guys

today is very spl day kyunki aaj hamare family ke ek member ka birthday hai n she is NINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY NINAAAAAAAAAAAA🤗

here is the cake(2 cakes jisko jo accha kage eat it)

here r drinks

nina cut the cake

flowers for u hum sab ki taraf se

here r ur gifts

once again

priya

Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail
Wish u a many many happy returns of the day Nina..Have a blast..😉..May all ur dreams come true dear..here are lots of gifts for u honey..😳😳

http://www.makeamemory.com/BirthdayCakeGourmet.jpg

https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg294/wafpaf/glitter/teddybears/teddybears6.gif

https://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa202/mstags_bucket/happy_birthday2.gif

https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j85/ATS319/Kids-Happy-Birthday-Teddy-Bear-Ball.jpg

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
helloooo priya.....😃
toh aaj sab nina ka birthday celebrate kar rahe hain😃
@nina.... wishing you a very happy birthday.....
toh.... naarebaazi shuru ki ya nahin😆😆
ab aur intezaar nahin hota.... god when willl we get our prem back???
maine kal ka episode miss kar diya..... par lagta hai zyaada kuch miss nahin hua....
Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilsasha

Hello Everybody,hey shabnam😃

hey Yassu - I am sick today yaar...got sore throat  plus fever....still came to work....🤢shabnam take care dear n loads of rest 🤗

Vandy & Prii ka naraa should be posted on all the billboards....And Imagine all HC Fans gathered outside BT premises calling this Naara "Tum hume Prem Do, Hum Tumhe TRP Denge" And then when finally they do bring our Prem back, we will drag the TRP in return by watching KDM only online😆😆 ....the same way they have been harrasing us....they should feel the pain of waiting long for something you really Need....😉yes vandana came up with teh excellent naara ish liye i m using in  my signature box i say we all add it in our box hopefully we will get our prem super jet speed se back😉

Saw todays Episode: Prii joh kahe aur woh sach na ho....aisa kaise ho sakta hai....😳.....hayee sachi i did'nt turn around naa i knew it🤣see they trespass our FC mein do kadam aage nikli i trespass their brains🤣🤣🤣🤣

so he didn't turn around.....Now tomms 3rd part Gaurav will reach to their door steps and there ends the epi. So by wednesday they will show Staircase scene as shown in promo.shabnam my another prediction   even if gaurav cums at juneja house i m sure he will land up at gayatri's room n gayatri will start thoda reacting n heer will only see him leaving from back😃

I never expected Monday to be a draging episode.... BT is really getting on my nerves. I wonder how you all have been watching BT's other shows. Thankgod I didn't opt in to watch other craps produced by them.shabnam yesterday after u said be positive itne mushkil se maine apne aapko manaya but see they never let me be wrong akhir wohi hua another dragging epi😡😡

from now on be positive ka ek hii meaning hoga mere liye that is blood group😆

Chindi Log ....Yeh Gaurav kis planet se tapka hai?...did yall see his reaction when Lallu said he has no money for the tapes?...He was like "now how can i party"..this is definetely not Prem's language......did u see the way he talked to lallu😲-  Now I am 1000000000% sure he is not faking anything...is genuinely having ML or is not Prem. day after day they r giving us hints that he is not prem,even if prem ko ML hota toh bhi he would'nt have talked 2 an elderly person like thati m fed up with gaurav's "I Don't Care Attitude"😡i m sure he is gaurav sharma not prem😭

One of the these two. Chalo ek possibility toh kum huyi......... Seems like Gaurav has a charm of sab ko apni Jeb mein utaarna.......His attitude was as if he is the Boss of his Boss...😆😆 loved him there so over confident he knows he is the best n his boss cannot fire him😆😆one more thing he is party freak n money minded

Haila...Preeher ka relationship is getting better each day...... Preet knows Meher's likes and dislikes in food. Loved the way they were gelling. Harman full of regrets to choose that dirt bag over Meher. Most footage was covered by lallu.toh meri yeh bhavishyavani bhi sahi saabit hue harman regretting n preet-meher enjoying😆i m sure dirt bag bahut jald apni sahi jagah pahuch jayegii that is in Trash Can😆😆

Shabnam😊