Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: riks1

chindi log😲😲...i was also shocked exact my expression jo emoticon ka haiπŸ˜†

prem ne yeh language kahaan se seekhi....
kahin yeh tumhaari training ka nateeja toh nahinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†hayeee yeh mein kya sun rahi hun πŸ˜†yeh sunne se pehle lallu aur DJ Timbaktu kyun nahin chake gayeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†kya vandana bas kyaπŸ˜†

waise main abhi repeat telecast dekh rahi hoon....samajh mein nahin aa raha ki main aisa kyon kar rahi hoon
ek aisa waqt tthhaa... jab main raat ko 1.30 am alarm lagaa kar repeats dekhti tthhi.... aur ab.... 8.30 bhi dekhne ka mann nahin hota....vandana me toh have even stopped watching fresh epi only read updates by shabnam😊pata nahin when we will get our purana kis des wapas

lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nina - Happy Belated Birthday !!! πŸ€—....May God shower his best blessings on you all your life..😊

Sorry I am sick so went to bed early last night. Hope you had a blast.....😊

Prii - πŸ€— Thanks so much for ur concern and yests update. I can't see the SBB video yet, am at work. Can't wait to see it yaar.......will reply to your post later.

Vandy - Sorry as u know i didn't login last night so missed you....πŸ˜•

Hi Anusha, Vaishu, Yassu, Misty - whats up?

Hope everyone is doing good. Will see yall in our New Home.....😊

Shabnam.😊
Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail
Hello guys how r u ??..still two pages left to close this FC..😭
i just wanted every member -after watching today's episode still who are thinking that he is faking ??πŸ˜‰
i can remember that line " ghade ka pao bhi pakadna padtha hain "..this was the dialogue of Gaurav when he was going to meet juneja's ie heer to ask her apolozise..apne aap kho kya samjtha hain yeh ladka ..😑superb precap yaar..Gay3 saw prem but no wonder who will not beleive her..thats for sure..As far as i know heer did not see prem..Gaurav had already left the place..i am confident about it

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilsasha

Nina - Happy Belated Birthday !!! πŸ€—....May God shower his best blessings on you all your life..😊

Sorry I am sick so went to bed early last night. Hope you had a blast.....😊
hey shabnam dear take care yaar..Hope u recover soon..πŸ˜ƒ..ab kaisa hain health..just take care dear😳

Hi Anusha, Vaishu, Yassu - whats up?
Hi shabnam ..just fine dear caught today's episode precap was awesome..i just wanted to ..this gaurav yaar..kya samajtha hain apne aap kho..😑..yesterday chindi log now ghade and 2mrw another ..just pissed off with that character..🀒

Shabnam.😊

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anushka10

Hello guys how r u ??..still two pages left to close this FC..😭
i just wanted every member -after watching today's episode still who are thinking that he is faking ??πŸ˜‰
i can remember that line " ghade ka pao bhi pakadna padtha hain "..this was the dialogue of Gaurav when he was going to meet juneja's ie heer to ask her apolozise..apne aap kho kya samjtha hain yeh ladka ..😑superb precap yaar..Gay3 saw prem but no wonder who will not beleive her..thats for sure..As far as i know heer did not see prem..Gaurav had already left the place..i am confident about it

anushka its "jaroorat ke waqt gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai"its a hindi quote will explain tomπŸ˜‰

shabnam u will not believe ek aur mera  prediction came true gaurav will meet gayatri first today he cums 2 jjuneja house rings the bell no one answers bangs teh door heer cums n as usual slowly jati hai door ke tarf n when she opens the door wahin freeze kiya hai aaj ka epi i m sure gaurav has left alreadytoday's epi was also drag

here's precap

Precap: Gayatri is sitting at the mandir, praying in front of God, and Gaurav is walking behind. He reaches the mandir and trips, and his head touches Gayatri's feet. The wind is messing his hair, and he turns away slightly holding his head. Gayatri senses him and turns. She extends a hand towards him, mouthing 'Prem'. He looks at her.

good night

priya

lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

anushka its "jaroorat ke waqt gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai"its a hindi quote will explain tomπŸ˜‰ - Array Anusha sometimes speaks really good hindi, patta nahi kabhi kabhi bhool kaise jaati hai?πŸ˜•, Don't worry dear I will teach you Mumbaiya Hindi, Just the way Gaurav speaks..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but don't use it in front of your Dad...he will smack you........πŸ˜†

shabnam u will not believe ek aur mera  prediction came true gaurav will meet gayatri first today he cums 2 jjuneja house rings the bell no one answers bangs teh door heer cums n as usual slowly jati hai door ke tarf n when she opens the door wahin freeze kiya hai aaj ka epi i m sure gaurav has left alreadytoday's epi was also drag - Yup Prii, I saw todays epi and was thinking about you....Kabhi kabhi mujhe shaq hota hai ki kahi tum hi toh woh Hidden destructive nahi jo yeh saari story likh raha hai? The one who is spying on us to see what we think about KDM?......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Now I am scared of you....πŸ˜‰...**Taking Prii's Talashi For a BT Badge**

here's precap

Precap: Gayatri is sitting at the mandir, praying in front of God, and Gaurav is walking behind. He reaches the mandir and trips, and his head touches Gayatri's feet. The wind is messing his hair, and he turns away slightly holding his head. Gayatri senses him and turns. She extends a hand towards him, mouthing 'Prem'. He looks at her. ....I loved the direction there. You had predicted na that Prem will see Gaytri 1st....Did you notice he was wearing same clothes as in SBB.....The youtube SBB has some sound problem...do u have any other link to watch this?πŸ˜›

good night

priya

Hi Everybody,

Got some time at lunch hour....πŸ˜‰

I guess mine is the last post of page 148...

@Anusha - As yassu said we stop at page 149. No posts after that.....
hey shabnam dear take care yaar..Hope u recover soon..πŸ˜ƒ..ab kaisa hain health..just take care dear😳 - Thanks Anusha, Yes dear i am taking light food and fever cough medicine but i guess this viral infection will stay for 7 days. Today is the 2nd day. I hardly fall sick but if I do then forget it, it will stay for very long.....πŸ˜•

Hi shabnam ..just fine dear caught today's episode precap was awesome..i just wanted to ..this gaurav yaar..kya samajtha hain apne aap kho..😑..yesterday chindi log now ghade and 2mrw another ..just pissed off with that character..🀒 - Yes Anu, I just saw todays epi, Haila yeh gaurav ki language toh ekdum Mumbaiyya hai. Congrats destructives you succeeded once again to ruin a character...😑

Here is the SBB Patang link (Thanks to Khusix) -

Loved it yaar, Harshad was so excited....Kheech Kheech Kheech, Harshad as Nakal Chi Bandar..πŸ˜†
Loved the way he laughs..hehe haha huhu haha heehee.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...patang phoonk marke uudayi hai.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I got some LRL Pics to entertain till new FC is ready....Now start Drooling....πŸ˜›

Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guys.... stop no more posting... IF is giving some problems ... because of which we are unable to edit the new FC and this one has now gone to 162 Pages... New link will be posted soonm but please NO MORE POSTING on this FC till the new link is not up.
-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

anushka its "jaroorat ke waqt gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai"its a hindi quote will explain tomπŸ˜‰
ya dont remember exactly but something like that..it is telugu phrase..it will be so funny in telugu yaar..but do anyone still think that he is faking..i really dont think that prem can fake to this extent tellling bad words to juneja's..for suppose think that he is faking now i am really scared that i may hate Prem yaar after doing all this things..making heer cry, scolding his family members..can prem do all this stuff..uffffff😭

shabnam u will not believe ek aur mera  prediction came true gaurav will meet gayatri first today he cums 2 jjuneja house rings the bell no one answers bangs teh door heer cums n as usual slowly jati hai door ke tarf n when she opens the door wahin freeze kiya hai aaj ka epi i m sure gaurav has left alreadytoday's epi was also drag
so u predicted priya..i stopped prediction priya..waiting for show only..But i dont think that Heer will see Prem ..Heer opens the door by that time Prem had left the place..her expression is just to make us tensed and excited abt the episode and increasing TRp;s ekta ki show ki watcher hoon na itna tho samaj sakthe hoon

priya

Hi dearies how r u ?? getting bored yaarπŸ˜ƒ

I guess mine is the last post of page 148...Hey shabnam i think mine is last post..But still some posts are left i think we can continue itπŸ˜‰

Thanks Anusha, Yes dear i am taking light food and fever cough medicine but i guess this viral infection will stay for 7 days. Today is the 2nd day. I hardly fall sick but if I do then forget it, it will stay for very long.....πŸ˜•
omg 7 days pls shabnam take care dear..viral fever😭..u know one think people who hardly fall sick only falls for so many days..example is take me😳..Just take care of ur health dearπŸ˜ƒ

Yes Anu, I just saw todays epi, Haila yeh gaurav ki language toh ekdum Mumbaiyya hai. Congrats destructives you succeeded once again to ruin a character...😑
completely ruined Gaurav charcter yaar..no i am confident that gaurav is not faking any ML but how he learnt this language and espcially photography dear..yeh tho thoda confusing hainn.ya i should take hindi classes from u both dear..Gaurav ka hindi tho samaj mein nahi aarahe hain..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved it yaar, Harshad was so excited....Kheech Kheech Kheech, Harshad as Nakal Chi Bandar..πŸ˜†..Ya bandar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..kitna tease kararaha hain woh additi kho..bechare gussa hokar chale gaye😳
Loved the way he laughs..hehe haha huhu haha heehee.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...patang phoonk marke uudayi hai.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†phoonk marke uudayi means..i hardly understand hindi now another word..ab tho FC bhi band hain😭..Loved the way he teases and laughs yaar..too cute
Moreover one thing i saw ur VM dear..superb and awesome shabnam..bebo bebebo..i cant stop singing that song..u included NB dance , Bachna ye haseeno dance was superb dear..πŸ‘

Edited by anushka10 - 15 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hai guys.......how  r u all......i hope fine......hey i m back after xactly 20 days or more than thatπŸ˜†.........bt wat so ever i missed u guys n my second home alot.............n harshad also opss prem na na gaurav.....πŸ˜† n.kafi confusion hai.......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜† ......yepieeeeeeeee my internals r over finally phewwwwwwwwwww......... hai pri dee, yasmin dee, shabs, priya, neha, nans, vandana dee, nisa, anushka, payal, zainab, hai to all.......sorry if i forgot some one
belated happy lohri.....to all

pri dee- thankuuuuuuuuuuuu so muchhhhhhhhhhhh😊😊
shabs- thanx for d link
anushka -thanx for d pics
Edited by angel 16 - 15 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel 16

hai guys.......how  r u all......i hope fine......hey i m back after xactly 20 days or more than thatπŸ˜†.........bt wat so ever i missed u guys n my second home alot.............n harshad also opss prem na na gaurav.....πŸ˜† n.kafi confusion hai.......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜† ......yepieeeeeeeee my internals r over finally phewwwwwwwwwww......... hai pri dee, yasmin dee, shabs, priya, neha, nans, vandana dee, nisa, anushka, payal, zainab, hai to all.......sorry if i forgot some one

belated happy lohri.....to all

pri dee- thankuuuuuuuuuuuu so muchhhhhhhhhhhh😊😊
shabs- thanx for d link
anushka -thanx for d pics

Hi Heena (i think ) How r u dear.have seen u active after a long time πŸ˜›..Thankq and wish u the same..Confusion - let be like that i am depending on ekta to clear that Prem ya Gaurav confusion dear..i dont want to heat my small brain πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..Finaaly internals are over thats really nice..U are always welcome dear (pics)
Take careπŸ˜ƒ