Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: nausrat_fatali

GOOD RESCUE WORK FROM SENIOR CITIZEN OF THIS FORUM. DONT TELL ME ITS NOT INSULTING ABHIJEET AND TOSHI WHEN OBJ IS POINTING OUT AT BOOK BY ABHIJEET "YOU, ME AND TOSHI FOR RS 1200"
I DO UNDERSTAND SPOOF, IF OBJ HAD TO MAKE FUN HE SHOULD HAVE INVOLVED ATIF TOO AND NOT JUST PROJECT ON ABHIJEET OR TOSHI.

listen.. if u want to make a spoof involving atif aslam in a book just to prove u aren't communal then be my guest.. you me and toshi sounds funnier .. of course  you would not understand this or the spoof seeing as you have no sense of humor.. i have nothing personal against you or abhijeet or any1.. if u didn't enjoy the spoof which a lot of other NORMAL people did, THEN DONT ATTACK ME!!!
and when evry1 laughs off best_guys comments, you should know that he simply wants to express HIS opinion.
he has  not used bad words or racial comments.. so why be so over sensitive?!!!

and i pointed out only toshi and abhijeet and toshi because he used to over patronise toshi.

peace bro.. just dont attack me personally.

i am not going to argue with you any further.

agar sir ka haddi zyada mota hai to man mein sahi baat nahin aaenge.
Edited by oldblackjoe - 15 years ago
Wowww welldone OBJ.I must admit ur sense of humour is just wowwwwwwwwwwww.
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira**

Wowww welldone OBJ.I must admit ur sense of humour is just wowwwwwwwwwwww.

atleast SOME people have a good sense of humor.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Let us get Kingji to decide on this issue.
The Royal Command on this is the Final Decision.

If any party is hurt by any statement then we sincerely apologize to them.
mr.ass thumbnail
hmmm.. but kingji is a toshi fan..

any way,

i trust he will differenciate between a joke(which around 7 ppl felt) and an insult(which 1 person - nusrat felt) and not be affected by his fandom of toshi..

Originally posted by: oldblackjoe

thank you so much, summer.

you said exactly what i am trying to tell him..

i am not religious in any way.
i'm hindu yet i consider a muslim singer rafi saahab to be the best.

thats very positive of you not because you favor a muslim singer while you are hindu.

this adds to your character that you are above these petty things and you formed your opinion on merit.

now you dont have to do this to prove anything as hindu has a right to love hindu singer and muslim has a right to favor muslim singer i.e. if its on merit.

keep it up regardless of what other says.

P.S king makes his decision on merit. therefore his favorites are from all regions and religions and his dislikes are also from all regions and religions 😉
Edited by King Anu Lives - 15 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oldblackjoe

hmmm.. but kingji is a toshi fan..

any way,

i trust he will differenciate between a joke(which around 7 ppl felt) and an insult(which 1 person - nusrat felt) and not be affected by his fandom of toshi..

That should not matter. I am a Toshi, Abjijeet and also Atif Fan.

Originally posted by: Summer3

Let us get Kingji to decide on this issue.

The Royal Command on this is the Final Decision.

If any party is hurt by any statement then we sincerely apologize to them.

Judgement

In a society where many communites and religions live you are always going to have these issues of people complaining what NFAK did. To his credit NFAK did admit that abhijeet was wrong and people should ignore him. His basic complain is people not flocking togeher to defend abhijeet as they defend when atif is attacked and he suggested religion as a factor. There was no evidence presented for his accusation.

Well one reason is that abhijeet is percieved as aggressor as he has a problem with pakistani singers so he himself has created an impression of his. Similarly, his higness has also seen attacks on atif and people calling him besura, etc.  So its not like its a one way traffic.

NFAK you are reading too much into a humorous post of OBJ. If you have issues with him about insulting a singer like abhijeet then it is a different matter. However do not bring religion into it .

Disclaimer: His highness is a Toshi fan. Don't care much about Abhijeet and Atif. However he respects both because they have a following

Edited by King Anu Lives - 15 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

OBJ your post is very funny.....the piya re piya re part was the hilarious.😆

Khtronkakhilari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nausrat_fatali

@OLDBACKJOE
GOOD WORK OLDBACKJOE. GOOD TO C SENIOR MEMBERS APPLAUDING OLDBACKJOE WORK. IF SAME INTERVIEW HAD GONE WITH ATIF ASALAM OR RATHET FATEH ALI OR NAUSRAT FATEH ALI - THERE WOULD B BIG FIGHT ON. WHATEVER ABHIJEET SAID IS NOW PAST AND IT WAS NOT IN GOOD TASTE BUT TO KEEP IT DIGGING TIME TO TIME IT IS NOT GOING TO IMPROVE ANYTHING. FORGETTING AND FORGIVING ARE TWO WORDS UNTILL WE PRACTICE ITS NOT GOING TO HELP. UR DOING THE SAME THING WHAT ABHIJEET DID. AND REST OF THE MEMBER SUPPORTING THIS ALL ARE SAME. I DID NOT EXPECTED THIS FROM SENSIBLE SENIOR MEMBERS. WHAT I HAVE SEEN ON THIS FORUM WHEN SOMEONE POINT OUT A MUSLIM ACTOR OR SINGER OTHER MUSLIM WILL COME IN FULL SUPPORT TO SUPPORT OTHER MEMBERS AND IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE OTHER SINGER OR ACTOR IS BORN. THIS IS GOOD SIGN OF UNITY. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SAME UNITY FOR NON MUSLIM. AUR HUMEIN PURA YAKEIN HAI NOBODY WILL COME FORWARD.

WHEN I SAY IT, I MEAN IT AND IT IS TRUE
WHATS POINT IN COMPAIRING UDIT NARAYAN WITH SONU NIGAM (PAGE 12) (PAG 50)
SALMAN VS HIMESH (18TH NOV)
SONU NIGAM VS LATA MANGESHKAR (PAGE 5)
SHANKAR OR SHAFQAT (PAGE  15)
MOHAMMED RAFI OR KISHORE KUMAR (PAGE 17)

WHATS POINT IN THIS TO SHOW ONE COMMUNITY IS BETTER THEN OTHER ? I AGREE THERE ARE GOOD POST TO LOOK OUT AND GOOD POST TO READ OUT. BUT THIS IS FACT.

THIS THREAD IS SAME AS ABHIJEET VS ATIF. I AM REALLY ANGRY WITH MODERATOR WHO KEEP SUCH POST ALIVE, AND DONT BAN PEOPLE LIKE OLDBLACKJOE. ALSO MODERATOR JUST ALLOW SUCH THING FOR THEIR TRP AND ONCE THEY SEE THINGS GOING OFF HAND THEY COME AS GOOD COP FOR RESCUE.

Hey come on just calm down - it is just a joke and nothing else.