My first salary was Rs.100, says Bhairavi Raichura

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

My first salary was Rs.100, says Bhairavi Raichura
by Vidhya Krishnan
Nov 24, 2008, Bangalore

There is no doubt that money plays an important part in everyone's life. And celebs are known as much for the bundles they earn as anything else. Is it the same with TV stars? For our Tellywatch column on money, we caught up with Bhairavi Raichura who shared her thoughts on money and more…

How important is money to you?
(Laughs) It is quite important to me but not everything.

How do you handle your expenses?
I don't get into that. My father handles all my expenses because I am not good at it. In fact, I still get my pocket money from my father. He does it all for me.

How good are you at saving?
I am very bad at saving. I just cannot save.

Are you a spendthrift?
Yes! Completely…

Are you an impulsive buyer?
Totally! In fact, I am a very moody person – I sometimes just buy anything and everything and at times I end up not buying anything. I also simply buy stuff which I don't even use.

What do you spend the most amount of money on?
On clothes, shoes, holidays, my car EMI…

At what age did you start earning and what did u do with your first salary?
I started earning at the age of 16. My first salary was Rs.100 for a play. I don't remember what I did with it. Maybe I had a milkshake…I was very thrilled and excited to share it with my mum.

How much money do you carry with you everyday?
I don't carry more than Rs.2000 unless necessary. In fact, I don't carry a lot of money because I have this bad habit of leaving my purse carelessly somewhere. I generally avoid using credit cards and do so only if required.

What is your best purchase till date?
My house!

One tip as far as spending money is concerned…
I am the last person to give tips on this but anyways, my advice is that it is good to spend money wisely without being stingy.

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_columns/bhairavi_raichura_money/november-24-2008/bhairavi_raichura_money_column.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanku for posting...*added to our Articles Archive*