Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sonam_s

The bravest guy ever.

LOL... Your sense of humour is amazing! 😆 😛
kkumgul thumbnail

Originally posted by: bilu

Thanks Mithibani. It really baffles me why people are out to make Rahul a hero? Why can,t they see it is another stunt played by an influential politicians who did not want to play the game till the end for whatever reason. It is very obvious that the whole thing is staged just for the eviction of Rahul Mahajan as his quota of stay in BB house was over and now it was the time for mere mortals like Ashu , Raja , and Zulfi  to play the rest of the game. Mr high and Mighty Mahajan wanted to leave BB wth a clear image and now he has achieved that goal at the cost of zulfi's , Raja's and Ashu's image. That is waht these politicians do . Take advantage of mere mortals and show that we are sacrificing a lot for you. all this sacrifice business was nothing but drama. He knew very well that all will asy " sorry" as money is important  for them and this is the time for him to score browny points with gullible public. 

How can you say it is drama when he left the show for good?
All these days when everybody asked him to jump the wall and pushing him to go through the door and he refuses then you guys say he dont have guts to go out....
Now if he stands on his words and take decision in a crisis situation then you are talking like this+
WOW afterall its your keyboard and u can type whatever u want.....
The thing is it seems big boss clearly told them that only 3 can stay after tuesday...
If rahul wont accept to go out then either raja or zulfi may out.....
Sacrificing 1 crore is not so simple task, even u have 100 crores u wont sacrifice 1 crore until u r so sweet at heart, that too 1 crore is heard earned money for 3 months withstanding all the bashing and alll
Acctpt the truth...
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats your point of view and it hardly matters!
immunoblot thumbnail

Thats your point of view and it hardly matters!

Well, neither does yours! 😛
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

😆 jyada ho gaya but then all fair in the motion , bravest will do😆
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: roy

😆 jyada ho gaya but then all fair in the motion , bravest will do😆

I know... One could've bitten into "bravest"... "the ever" was too much to bite! 😆
Edited by immunoblot - 15 years ago
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well, neither does yours! 😛

Then dont comment on it. 😉
kkumgul thumbnail

Common guys just try to think in a cool mind and if not appriciate just keep quite, dont try to make fun out of his sacrifice.
I think its better if u cahnge your profile name as rahul hater, i can see all your posts some thing opposite to rahul nothing about rest.
If rahul is there he is a definate winner....that shows newschannels polls even just the morning before he evicted...
immunoblot thumbnail

Then dont comment on it. 😉

Its called tit-for-tat. In it, I believe! 😃
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkumgul

Common guys just try to think in a cool mind and if not appriciate just keep quite, dont try to make fun out of his sacrifice.
I think its better if u cahnge your profile name as rahul hater, i can see all your posts some thing opposite to rahul nothing about rest.
If rahul is there he is a definate winner....that shows newschannels polls even just the morning before he evicted...

Now I am being hounded... all for a good-intentioned joke!