hats off to rahul mahajan

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

after watching the episode one really regards mahajan boy as brave , out of the four only he had the courage to stand for his decision others like cowards hid their faces . raja lost his image well nothing can be said as he may be smart to stay focus on winning the game.

be it due to emotional outburst , because other never stood for him or be it his strategy to win hearts of people it was a great move .

all the time i have bashed him for his personality or anything for in the very last appearance he actually convinced he is a real man.

kudos rahul mahajan๐Ÿ‘. even if the act was staged , still a grt move. ๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol...rahul ne last ball pe sixer maar diya

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Am sure you would have guessed the first reply would be from me.....

Thanks....

I agree totally....

roy thumbnail
lol well i actually did๐Ÿ˜†

sixer on the last ball and made ppl eat their words ๐Ÿ˜†
tanvi85 thumbnail
i totally agree...he'l convert lots of his haters into admirers ...hats off to rahul mahajan
roy thumbnail
its my first day in india and guess what first live episode and rahul became a hero frm zero๐Ÿ˜†.

raja has lost his fans after took a u-turn looking at the situation , the man has no shame , see zulfi stood where he was , but raja was the first one who decided to move out , and when he saw danger of elimination he took a u-turn , even played smart to provoke rahul to quit.

meenu2504 thumbnail
i disagree that rahul has guts or whatever , i feel he is being egoistic here........usko sorry nahin bolni thee aur sabki sorry sunkar usko laga ki ab main jo bhe bolunga woh in logon se high standard ka to hoga nahin aur agar main bahar chala jaata hoon to i will be above them and anyway he doesn't need moey and all.....so i feel he is being very clever here....aur vaise bhe galti karke sorry bolne se koi chota nahin hota...thats my opinion
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

One has to agree...He's BB's best!!!...Till this day.. I've hated him for the smallest of things... but from this day....I'll love him for what he is!...I was shimmering with tears during the last segment...For the first time xperienced such a strong & emotional scene in a reality show..mostly these kind of scenes are to be seen in serials with background scores & all.which is jus acting....but over here .. it  was so pure & genuine!..at the sound of Sobs of fellow-housemates  ..it sent tremors of emotional outburst to me!..& had actually proven that even in a house like bigg boss..ppl value higher than money..

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I wouldn't say hat's off for doing what he did today. He entertained us and that's why his exit as a contestant wasn't right. But he had his own personal reasons and they're linked to his future plans so he doesn't get any accolades from me.

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenu2504

i disagree that rahul has guts or whatever , i feel he is being egoistic here........usko sorry nahin bolni thee aur sabki sorry sunkar usko laga ki ab main jo bhe bolunga woh in logon se high standard ka to hoga nahin aur agar main bahar chala jaata hoon to i will be above them and anyway he doesn't need moey and all.....so i feel he is being very clever here....aur vaise bhe galti karke sorry bolne se koi chota nahin hota...thats my opinion

Pl watch the episode again......he was not needed to say sorry....he offered to quit on his own....