Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I don't really agree. I don't see anything wrong with Raja realizing his mistake and feeling guilty about it. It seems to be a genuine feeling that people usually get when they know they screwed up in the heat of the moment. But Rahul did do the right thing because he had jumped the wall and  has no regrets, so he has to leave. I understand Raja, Zulfi and Rahul's feelings but I have no idea about Ashu. He didn't seem genuinely guilty to me and just apologized to go with the majority and stay in the game IMO. But I do think the guilt feeling hit him once Rahul was gone.
meens_2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv addict

i can't believe you people are supporting someone who took a stand for nothing!! BB has been shamed by their runaway act and tried to teach them a lesson by sending the kids and making them cook sada bhojan et al in a very nice manner. Rahul understood that it was a lesson so clearly. Yet he was unrepentant. That's not bravado, that's sheer arrogance.

I totally agree...i dont know want was goin thru his mind...when they were supposed to say wat they thought abt the incident, he was saying abt being kidnapped etc etc....he didnt have any reasonable explanations for his act...i mean all four of them have broken the biggest rule in BB house

I am happy he quit, coz i dont want a person to win who keeps saying that i dont care whether i win or not and i dont care for the money...

MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roy

after watching the episode one really regards mahajan boy as brave , out of the four only he had the courage to stand for his decision others like cowards hid their faces . raja lost his image well nothing can be said as he may be smart to stay focus on winning the game.

be it due to emotional outburst , because other never stood for him or be it his strategy to win hearts of people it was a great move .

all the time i have bashed him for his personality or anything for in the very last appearance he actually convinced he is a real man.

kudos rahul mahajan👏. even if the act was staged , still a grt move. 👏

....This guy is the man..Shot Rahul👏 I
Edited by MissVinzAbraham - 15 years ago
MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi619

i love zulfi , he is the most honest of all😊

Yes thats so true,and zulfi is the one who deserves 2 win..
karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When you commit a mistake ther should be no ego in admitting that. Rahul just wants his ego on top of all rules so he went. I am so happy that he is out. The game is fair now and only deserving candidate will win now.
Rahul ko lagta hai ki eisa karne se uske saare paap dhul jayenge. He is a loser and will always be a loser.

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ha ha now people will make Rahul a Martyr... Rahul has a history of leaving everythign incomplete. This is more of psychlogical problem. He has never finished anything in life properly.. His training, is job, his buisness, his marriage ... all ar eleft at a point once he is bored. This is what he did here too.

1. He does not need money
2. he can always use this as stunt if he gets tucket.., I don;t care for money type
3. he anyway can't take criticism (he has proven in pver and over in BB 2
4. Now that others had a relaisation his EGO was blaoted so much that he just could not admit it .

This is the same rahul who was wagging  Sorry Monu, sorry monu,..

And what is wrong of if people relaise their mistakes and admit it .. IO think that requires lot more courage than simply acting a fat ego ball.

Jay718718 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fake or real dunno .. but hez da man of da moment.. i mean raja zulfi ashu.. such cowards man.. sorrry sorrry .. fo wht dawg....when its abt money i bet these suckas wud do nythin
khilarii thumbnail
Rahul left a big mark on BB2
sameerseth thumbnail
rahul did a very nice job . he was always calm and composed member of bb , now he showed us all he has a big heart too.
vikat4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roy

its my first day in india and guess what first live episode and rahul became a hero frm zero😆.

raja has lost his fans after took a u-turn looking at the situation , the man has no shame , see zulfi stood where he was , but raja was the first one who decided to move out , and when he saw danger of elimination he took a u-turn , even played smart to provoke rahul to quit.

yes 100% agreed .but for me rahul mahajan is a real winner. and now i will not watch bb