Priyanka to be wooed by Hrithik, Salman, junior AB

saz4lyf thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hot Priyanka to be wooed by five Bollywood heartthrobs

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai, Nov 17: Priyanka Chopra, who is riding high after the success of 'Fashion' and 'Dostana', is going to star in a casting coup of sorts. The much-appreciated actress will soon sizzle on the 70 mm along with a gang starring opposite her. The stellar constellation has the likes of Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Abhishek Bachchan, Ajay Devgan and Bobby Deol. Producer Vikas Kapoor and Samir Karnik are all set to churn out a mega blockbuster which will star all the above mentioned Bollywood biggies.

The movie in question has been tentatively named 'Lanka' and is touted to be one of the most expensive Hindi films with an estimated cost of Rs 90 crore.

According to reports, the film will most probably be a thriller, which will be shot underwater and will see the six superstars trying to recover 60,000 tons of gold from the seabed 6,000 feet below. (The Storyline strikes a chord; a bell named 'Italian Job' rings somewhere in the head!)

Hope this one isn't one of those highly jinxed and much anticipated Bollywood blockbusters that never get to see the light of the day!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

how does it mean that she will be wooed by 3 guys?

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is all media's imagination😆
hazel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the italian job a remake will be gr8
preity*zinta thumbnail

Awesome starcast .. but I don't see it happening.

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i dont see it happening either...

hritik, salman, abhi, ajay and bobby......all 2gether in 1 movie.....and 1 girl.....dont see it happening at all....
If it happens that would be great..lets see
saz4lyf thumbnail
HEY..SORRY...IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE 5 GUYZZ...I DIDNT HAVE MUCH SPACE 2 WRITE THE 2 OTHER GUYS.....I JUST THIS NEWS ON TV YESTERDAY ABOUT PRIYANKA WITH 5 GUYZ IN A MOVIE.....

JUST CAN T WAIT.......HER AND HRITHIK ARE BETTER COUPLE THERE
AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am not sure if this movie will take off...😲
 but if it does then Priyanka is one damn lucky gal to be wooed by the Bollywood's handsome guys...
shez already been wooed by them but seperately now it will be in a single movie....
this gal is going places after her latest hits ....😛
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Awesome starcast .. but I don't see it happening.

Exactly, I totally agree....where does this news come from anyway? I mean, just out of nowhere..
its the media imagination😆