Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Discuss Saif coz I added him in, lolz. Hmm...yes, she did have a tendency to go over the top, and I'll admit it too. There was a time when I'd be holding my breath while watching her movies coz I feared a Khushi Part 2. Now that's scary. But she's really impressed me.

From her earlier films, I feel that she was great in portraying Naz from refugee, and Kaurwaki in Asoka. That was a powerful performance, and often overlooked. Especially when she's screaming in the end that srk is not pawan, but asoka.
But she got bogged down by the same teeny bopper Poo roles so often, that all these other performances were overshadowed in those horrible loud ones. How I wish she had never attempted those.
Saif is a different story all together. He is an artiste par excellance (or however you spell it, haha). I feel kareena can learn a LOT from him. His Ek Haseena Thi and Langda Tyagi have made a permanent impression on me.

we dont judge acting with the no of hits a person has given.
Well, Khushi was over the top for sure but thats the only thing that made me wactch the movie.. the KAMAR scene was hilarious but i guess it was meant to be that way.

Hmmmm.... I guess the turning point in Saif's career was KAL HO NA HO.
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
Saif is rly versatile!!!! He has proved his actin ability in diff roles like Kal Ho na Ho, DCH, Hum tum, Parineeta, salaam nameste, Ek hasina Thi, Omkara, Being Cyrus, Race etc. Anyways i find him rly Hot ☺️

I liked kareena in Omkara and JWM.
Enchanted1 thumbnail
i agree...kareena and saif are really good!!!