Posted: 13 years ago
I think Saif is a better actor than Amir,instinctive where as Amir is more studied.

Saif is also more versatile..put a guitar in his hand and he is a rock star.A cold blooded villain in "EHT" or master manipulator in" Omkara" to playing Sameer in" DCH".Role of a lover boy is his "baayen haath ka khel'!

Kareena in "Refugee,Asoka,Dev,Omkara,JWM"-very versatile.Edited by you2 - 13 years ago
Kareena was annoying when she started...Refugee, K3G (I still wanna whack that character of hers!!) then that Mujhse Dosti Karoge Tina (Arrrrghhh!!) LOL and let's not even get started with that Main Prem Ki...even Hrithik sucked in that movie!! LOL She was OTT at that time coz those are the kind of characters she chose to play. But with Dev, Omkara, Chameli, Asoka, Fida, comedy with Akshaye Khanna, Jab We Met- she has done well for herself. I liked her most in Dev, Omkara &  Jab We Met. She was pretty good in Chameli too.

She's not consistent and has a tendency to overact...you need a good director to control that tendency of hers!Tongue

[Content Removed]
Originally posted by desigal90

Discuss Saif coz I added him in, lolz. Hmm...yes, she did have a tendency to go over the top, and I'll admit it too. There was a time when I'd be holding my breath while watching her movies coz I feared a Khushi Part 2. Now that's scary. But she's really impressed me.
From her earlier films, I feel that she was great in portraying Naz from refugee, and Kaurwaki in Asoka. That was a powerful performance, and often overlooked. Especially when she's screaming in the end that srk is not pawan, but asoka.
But she got bogged down by the same teeny bopper Poo roles so often, that all these other performances were overshadowed in those horrible loud ones. How I wish she had never attempted those.
Saif is a different story all together. He is an artiste par excellance (or however you spell it, haha). I feel kareena can learn a LOT from him. His Ek Haseena Thi and Langda Tyagi have made a permanent impression on me.

we dont judge acting with the no of hits a person has given.
Well, Khushi was over the top for sure but thats the only thing that made me wactch the movie.. the KAMAR scene was hilarious but i guess it was meant to be that way.

Hmmmm.... I guess the turning point in Saif's career was KAL HO NA HO.
Saif is rly versatile!!!! He has proved his actin ability in diff roles like Kal Ho na Ho, DCH, Hum tum, Parineeta, salaam nameste, Ek hasina Thi, Omkara, Being Cyrus, Race etc. Anyways i find him rly Hot Blushing

I liked kareena in Omkara and JWM.
i agree...kareena and saif are really good!!!