desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
I've noticed several times that ppl always say, kareena's finally shown that she's an actress in Jab We Met. And that she always played the same kinda over the top characters. And it makes me wonder, didnt people ever notice the versetality in her roles in the past? So here's a tribute from an ardent fan to my favorite artist, Kareena 😊
The many faces of Kareena Kapoor:

Refugee
Asoka
K3G
Chameli
Yuva
Dev
Aitraaz
Omkara
JWM
Tashan
Roadside Romeo
Golmaal Returns

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Her beau is a step ahead. He never fails to amaze me wiht his talent.

Are there any bounds to this guy's talent?

He's competing with his girl in terms of versatility  ;)
Kareena for President

Saif for Vice President

Samaira for Secretary of State!!!

🥳
🥳
desigal90 thumbnail
Lolz, spare me MrsAckles! Mercy, I'm openly admitting, this topic is made in admiration for kareena and even saif. Its a lil tribute, if you will 😊
pichchi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you desigal90.....I believe  that she has done a variety of roles...as a new member to this forum, I kinda believe this site is very biased...If someone likes a particular actor/actresses they hate all the others...let's enjoy Kareena's success anyway... she has achieved lots...being one of the most sought and highest paid at the moment speaks for her success
Taify thumbnail
Yeah Kareena has always been Versatile.

She has done Comedy(Khushi, Gr), Serious Roles(Dev,Omkara) , Negative(Fida), Over The Top(K3G), Action(Tashan),Periodic Asoka and the normal girl next door roles like Jab We Met.

She played a serious role again in Bewafa and a prostitute in Chameli. Ive discussed this topic before. The girl has many dictators but we cant deny her versatality.
desigal90 thumbnail
No one commented on Saif's! He's such a talented actor. His portrayal of Langda Tyagi has me in awe
Taify thumbnail
Well this post is about Kareena so why discuss Saif?
AreYaar thumbnail
Kareena is a natural actress.....however in her earlier roles (diverse on paper as they may have been) I think she had the tendency to go over the top a bit....especially in movies like Refugee, MPKDH (well everyone except Abhi hammed in that movie😆). K3G's Poo was a sort of copy of Miss Briganza from KKHH but in that character the OTT stuff worked, so that was successful.

I personally think Kareena truly started to come into her own with her peformances in Dev, Yuva, Omkara and finally capping it with JWM....these are the movies she really impressed me in....cuz she underplayed a lot.....even Geet's nautankiness in the first half of JWM......it shows the maturity that has come into her as an actress....I would like to see these kind of roles from her more than silly stuff like Golmaal returns.

Saif has been impressive since DCH only....the turning point in his career....Ek Haseena Thi was another brilliant performance....but Langda Tyagi is his best one so far I think....that movie itself was just brilliant....everyone did really good in that.
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
please dont think im bashing cuz im not.

Very true that kareena has done alot of diff. characters which is a good thing. BUt from all those movies only a few were successs. Prob is she over acts to much like in KG3 or tashan. Her best  best character was in JWM

Saif now he is brillent hats off to him he is a realy good actor i love him in comedy movies. Being cyrus was his worst film i htink lol.