Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: weeda

AWWW such a sweet epilogue... It is a very nice one .. u explained everything .. leaving no questions unanswered .. Im really glad u wrote this fanfic.. its something else .. well i wish u all the best and i really hope u write another one..

thank yo so much Weeda for reading and the comments. I will try writing another one if I am inspired enough.
rosie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks  for  the  lovely  ff   ending  was  written  beautifully  thanks
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosie111

thanks  for  the  lovely  ff   ending  was  written  beautifully  thanks

thank you for reading and commenting Rosie.😊
NosVemos thumbnail

thank you Lizzy.
GoGreen thumbnail
My Comments...

How could you...πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί forgot to mention about Milind and Sweety dream bed sofa in the Epilouge....i dint expected this from the writer...she is so mean to the Dream bed sofa...so the Dream bed sofa felt neglected and jumped to Opti FF ,,,and now MICHIr using it.Dint expected this from you Shubha....πŸ₯Ί.

What ,,,,Sikendhar pleaded for 4 yrs ....then Sweety concent to make love with him....😲.Pyaari Puppies..Minne and Micky....

Shuba dint Ali and Milind did fight  the custody battle for their puppies.....and Milind got the custody of the puppies.....or Did Sikendhar dont want to take the responsiblity of his kids.....Ali did he teach him any manners and morals....πŸ₯Ί.

Neev   back from jail and atleast he apolozised to Shahs,,,good Prachi dont want to talk to him...

I am disappointed ,,,,,,,alaap sukruti has only one kid...i think ritwick is not that intelligent like reshma...(michi kid)

One dought.....

R michi on Fmily planning when they were in india till they went for honeymoon to scotland where there is no electricity....no heaters and no cmforters and king or queen beds in the hotels...so that they can make babies...

If they r on family planning....is it natural or artifical before resham was conceived...i need a explanation...like Opti did.

So Prachi moved to Shah house...in the last 2 months of her pregnency...then did Milind dint allow the maid to clean the house till Prachi came back with the baby....

Dis Milind used to sneek into Shah house evrynight...

Was he with prachi in delivery room...was prachi delivery a natural one or c-section....was Milind present with prachi when their daughter was born....and what was MICHI reaction.

So did prachi came to Mishra house r stayed back with Shah for some more days...

Who selected the name for MICHI kid...

so Milind dont want anather kid so till his daugter asked for the sibling he dint consider having anather kid...

Prachi on Pills...cant this fellow use contracepptives...selfish fellow.

Shubha loved the way they defined the love for eachother....it was beautifully written by you.

Darling r u suure in ur detailed explanation u said prachi is conceived when they made love for the second time...may be she might have conceived when they made love for first time that night...and why r u so sure that it is baby boy only....how did u get the inside report.

then after prachi conceived did milind send her again to shah house to delivery...this time is he arouund with prachi for delivery...

you left so many  doughts...

and Sikendhar is he again came to sweety to plead again to make anather set of babies so that Mishra mansion will be full of puppies and babies....and Milind quitting bussiness can baby sit to all the babies...on the second thought is this any saazish of Ali to kick Milind from the bussiness...i have doughts on sikendhar and Ali Neeyat...

Can u wrte a anather Eplilogue to all my doughts...

NosVemos thumbnail
Oh Sumu so many doubts. I will clarify all of them don't worry.πŸ˜† Thank you for your comments.πŸ€—
Edited by michifanreal - 15 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: michifanreal

Oh Sumu so many doubts. I will clarify all of them don't worry.πŸ˜† Thank you for your comments.πŸ€—

u will?I thought u said this is the end?shubs,what are u upto?πŸ˜†
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: MichiDespo

My Comments...

How could you...πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί forgot to mention about Milind and Sweety dream bed sofa in the Epilouge....i dint expected this from the writer...she is so mean to the Dream bed sofa...so the Dream bed sofa felt neglected and jumped to Opti FF ,,,and now MICHIr using it.Dint expected this from you Shubha....πŸ₯Ί.
Sumu, Milind started sleeping on the sofa bed alone whenever Prachi fought with him. Hence Prachi sold the sofa bed out. May be Opti Akka's Milind bought it.

What ,,,,Sikendhar pleaded for 4 yrs ....then Sweety concent to make love with him....😲.Pyaari Puppies..Minne and Micky....
Yes, cute puppies😳

Shuba dint Ali and Milind did fight  the custody battle for their puppies.....and Milind got the custody of the puppies.....or Did Sikendhar dont want to take the responsiblity of his kids.....Ali did he teach him any manners and morals....πŸ₯Ί.
Sumu, do dogs live as a family? I don't know about it. I think once the puppies grow up- meaning their dependency on the mother dog halts, puppies take care of themselves right? I thought it was unfair to have a custody battle and separate micky and minnie. Ali's Sikandar visits Sweety and the puppies very often- whenever Milind's family meets Ali's family.😳

Neev   back from jail and atleast he apolozised to Shahs,,,good Prachi dont want to talk to him...
Yep, one bitten twice shy. Prachi was twice bitten- life long shy.

I am disappointed ,,,,,,,alaap sukruti has only one kid...i think ritwick is not that intelligent like reshma...(michi kid)
Did you forget how Ritwick brought Michi together during the intial days of Michi marraige? Why he is not intelligent? Both Suk and Aalaap happy with one kid.

One dought.....

R michi on Fmily planning when they were in india till they went for honeymoon to scotland where there is no electricity....no heaters and no cmforters and king or queen beds in the hotels...so that they can make babies...
🀣🀣🀣 Sumu.... No they weren't family planning. Prachi was safe when in India and wasn't when they reached Scotland.. are you happy with the explanation? My Michi would have died of cold if there was no electricity, heater in Scotland.. sab kuch tha yaar.. but see fir bhi they made a baby.

If they r on family planning....is it natural or artifical before resham was conceived...i need a explanation...like Opti did.
they were not.

So Prachi moved to Shah house...in the last 2 months of her pregnency...then did Milind dint allow the maid to clean the house till Prachi came back with the baby....
No, he cleaned himself. Prachi had taught him how to clean and the importance of keeping the room clean by then.

Dis Milind used to sneek into Shah house evrynight...
Yes very often. And used to measure the size of her belly.

Was he with prachi in delivery room...was prachi delivery a natural one or c-section....was Milind present with prachi when their daughter was born....and what was MICHI reaction.
He was with Prachi in the delivery room. Have you read my FF dreams?? Refer to the second part for detailed explanatoin.

So did prachi came to Mishra house r stayed back with Shah for some more days...
She stayed for 15 days and came back to Mishra house. Premlatha often stayed with Prachi in the Mishra house to help her with the baby.

Who selected the name for MICHI kid...
Me.. actually it's my first nieces's name and Milind-Rashmi scenes were based on my Jiju and niece.😳

so Milind dont want anather kid so till his daugter asked for the sibling he dint consider having anather kid...
He was half minded. He didn't want Prachi to suffer again.

Prachi on Pills...cant this fellow use contracepptives...selfish fellow.
he used too for some days.. now it was Prachi's turn.

Shubha loved the way they defined the love for eachother....it was beautifully written by you.
Thank you Sumu, I am soooooo happy you loved somethign without doubt!!!!πŸ˜†

Darling r u suure in ur detailed explanation u said prachi is conceived when they made love for the second time...may be she might have conceived when they made love for first time that night...and why r u so sure that it is baby boy only....how did u get the inside report.
They didn't make love the second time. They just slept hugging. It takes a little time for fertilization to occur right.. I am sure becasue I want it to be a baby boy. I am the writer of this FF Sumu, I should haev that much power to make the baby male or female.

then after prachi conceived did milind send her again to shah house to delivery...this time is he arouund with prachi for delivery...
🀣 Prachi's second delivery was easier. her health was better too. She only went to Shah house in the last one week..

you left so many  doughts...
Hope I cleared them all.

and Sikendhar is he again came to sweety to plead again to make anather set of babies so that Mishra mansion will be full of puppies and babies....and Milind quitting bussiness can baby sit to all the babies...on the second thought is this any saazish of Ali to kick Milind from the bussiness...i have doughts on sikendhar and Ali Neeyat...
🀣 No, all baby puppy business is over. No more births in Mishra house until the next generation. I mean Rashmi or the baby boy's generation.

Can u wrte a anather Eplilogue to all my doughts...

See I answered all your doubts. Hope I convinced you.

Sumu, Special thanks to you for your enthusiasm and taking time to leave these detailed, funny, thought provoking comments. I have enjoyed them sooo much.

Edited by michifanreal - 15 years ago
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel's life

u will?I thought u said this is the end?shubs,what are u upto?πŸ˜†

I answered her each and every query hun. FF is finished!πŸ˜ƒ
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: michifanreal

I answered her each and every query hun. FF is finished!πŸ˜ƒ

oh,ok but when are u starting another one?