Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ..kashish..

hey shubs di!...just read the whole ff again! all i can say is wow!...love the realtionships and how they hve progressed...

good to see ki prachi found out the truth!...and now they are togther..even after wht neev tried to do!...
he really is stupid to think ki he would be able to go ahead and not get vacught!
wow!
hope u write another story!
excellent work!

You are Chillgal right? Is your name Kashish?
Thanks for reading again. Yes Michi are together. Neev was kind of desperate and jealous of Milind. He tried to break his life and business only to fail badly.
Don't know if I will write again.. will see... if possible.
thanks Kashish.😊
..kashish.. thumbnail
ya shubs di, my name is kashish, and my old id was chillingal16
rosie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks  putting  this  ff  on  one  page  i  read  this  one  atleast  four  times   i  love  this  ff  very  nice  and  simple    thanks
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..kashish..

ya shubs di, my name is kashish, and my old id was chillingal16

Nice to know your nice name.😊
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosie111

thanks  putting  this  ff  on  one  page  i  read  this  one  atleast  four  times   i  love  this  ff  very  nice  and  simple    thanks

Four times??😲 Makes me happy that you didn't get bored reading it so many times. Thanks Rosie.😊😊😊
Crazy_girl_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey shubs
I read it again
it was awesome
I didn't get bored reding it again
I loved it
the time i finished reading the FF
I didn't understand what a Y chrmosome was
then I learnt it in school
and now i understand
I'm such a tubelight..lol
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: may268

Hey shubs- Hey Mayuri

I read it again
it was awesome
I didn't get bored reding it again
I loved it
I am happy you didn't get bored. Thanks for reading.
the time i finished reading the FF
I didn't understand what a Y chrmosome was
then I learnt it in school
Hahaaa- Yes it's XX-XY=female-male in humam beings.
Even I came to know the chromosomes in high school. Now I know too much about them as I work with them.😆

and now i understand
I'm such a tubelight..lol
Why tubelight? we learn new things everyday as we grow old. It's never ending- I mean the process of learning.

Edited by ShubS - 15 years ago
layla44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg shubs you are a professional writer or wat...it was no doubt a fabulous story 👏..though it was quite long to read from comp at one go I just couldn't skip any part of it..i read the whole in three times not bad eh???😆….

it was really entertaining…well written..

whether it be the time wen milind didn't have the guts to refuse the weddin.. or the time wen inder came to prachi to talk about milind or the time wen prachi oiled milinds hair, or the time wen milind had lunch with prachi in the office…or the time wen prachi admired milind after sukriti's story to her…

or the time wen milind got thirsty and went into the kitchen or the time milind secretly enjoyed all the extra attention she was paying him…or the phone call from airport by milind to prachi…'was it necessary for you to dry my hair like that in the morning'' 😆..lovd the way he teased her …

or the time wen he tried to rape her [😆 u really got me there to believe how bad milind was]..or  the time wen alaap requested milind not to break prachi's heart…or the time wen milind shows all rakhis.. or the time wen milind called to ask to come for a dinner at a restaurant… or the time wen milind cried in hospital for prachi..or the time they discussed wat love was…

all these were no doubt beautifully beautifully expressed...ok enuf of 'or the time'😆.

lovd the sentence ''he clearly knew he wasn't fair to her and that had made him restless.' And the sentence 'his heart had felt something he couldn't interpret well.''.

poor prachi was hiding from milind even after so long..scaredy cat..hehe…

inder surely knows wen he sees a gem..lovd his confidence in milind…

milind like a true gentleman decided to sleep on the sofa bed for both ppl's comfort....how sweeet….

I really missed a comment from milind to prachi regardin the dancing with baba..

so giving a dose of poundin showd gud results from alaap after all😆

wud have lovd to read inder's expressions wen he saw milind after so long…

you made me feel sweety was a human friend of prachi…😆..tat was a funny surprise to read..

omg milind called prachi's dog a rat.🤣.really cracked me up😆…

so he left the bracelet on her interwined hands in the wedding nite..cute..

Was written well..keeping spacing after few sentences each time…it made easier to read for me surely..

As for milind just lovd the fighting spirit in him…was curious a bit to know he had any girlfriends bfore…at the age of maybe 23?? or so sure wud have had a likin for girls..you did not bring that out..am not that much complaining here.. as it is already is a great story😉 but just to make it perfect lets say.😆.

sukriti gave the sarees to prachi both of them bought..that was really very nice of her…

lovd milind from the beginning the 'spark''[if I may call it😆] was there between prachi and milind I think..

prachi scared of him from the beginning…just lovd it.

And wen the time he kept the bracelet without throwing it away just showed he was in a way attracted to her…

.love to read wen the boy meets the girl for the first time in the story, words are used to express wat they felt for each other..be it anger sadness..happiness or whatever… and here I think it was anger and scared..lol..

lovd it wen it was said he couldn't let go of her without discussing the Neev's matter with her..and wen he said.. ''I will wait for her baba even if it takes my whole life''aww so much love there sweet of him…

love this milind  character…and the time he took sweety to shah house cause prachi cares for her so much..tat was such a cute action from him..

and milind's love is so much for her that he althou wanted another child didn't want prachi to get pregnant again cause she had a difficult pregnancy at first…and the end prachi getting pregnant…love from both sides written well balanced..lovd it.. lovd it… lovd it…😆😆

just a brilliant story.. really very interesting to read👍🏼….hmm I think am getting a liking to read looooooooooooong FFs too..

and btw let me know if am to buy any vicks for you after you read this..me more than willing to do so😉..cause me here aint a superb writer like you.. 😆

NosVemos thumbnail
First of all thank you so much for these detailed comments. Getting feedback is like getting a reward for a writer.. thank you so much.😛

Omg shubs you are a professional writer or wat...it was no doubt a fabulous story 👏..though it was quite long to read from comp at one go I just couldn't skip any part of it..i read the whole in three times not bad eh???😆'.

sorry for mistaking in 3 times for 3 times....but still glad that you read it.

Hmm I am no professional.. may be in my language (Kannada) I can try.. English- I am not comfortable as I did my schooling in my language. 

it was really entertaining'well written..

whether it be the time wen milind didn't have the guts to refuse the weddin.. or the time wen inder came to prachi to talk about milind or the time wen prachi oiled milinds hair, or the time wen milind had lunch with prachi in the office'or the time wen prachi admired milind after sukriti's story to her'

thanks for noticing these scenes. Every scene I wrote was meant to say about the characters- such as Milind not refusing the wedding- his respect for elders....and then to show the relationships between characters.. and how it grew.

or the time wen milind got thirsty and went into the kitchen or the time milind secretly enjoyed all the extra attention she was paying him'or the phone call from airport by milind to prachi''was it necessary for you to dry my hair like that in the morning'' 😆..lovd the way he teased her '

hahaaa. that's a naughty/cute Milind there.. who had completely fallen in love with his wife.

or the time wen he tried to rape her [😆 u really got me there to believe how bad milind was]..Prachi was really scared of the guy.. If you believed it that means I was able to convey Prachi's emotions.. I am happpy..

or  the time wen alaap requested milind not to break prachi's heart'or the time wen milind shows all rakhis.. he is the best bro isn't he? or the time wen milind called to ask to come for a dinner at a restaurant' or the time wen milind cried in hospital for prachi..or the time they discussed wat love was' actually it's for this scene I wrote the whole FF.. I mean to say what is love between two people without saying fancy dialogues.

all these were no doubt beautifully beautifully expressed...ok enuf of 'or the time'😆.

lovd the sentence ''he clearly knew he wasn't fair to her and that had made him restless.' And the sentence 'his heart had felt something he couldn't interpret well.''.

Hahaa.. that's love again.

poor prachi was hiding from milind even after so long..scaredy cat..hehe'
sorry for thinking you were talking about Sweety... But both Prachi and Sweety were equally scared of him..

inder surely knows wen he sees a gem..lovd his confidence in milind'

Yes, Inder had an eye on him as he grew in his career.

milind like a true gentleman decided to sleep on the sofa bed for both ppl's comfort....how sweeet'.

He is a gentleman indeed- only that it took a while for Prachi to realise that.

I really missed a comment from milind to prachi regardin the dancing with baba..

The reaction was indirect.. Michi weren't close at that time.. so he wouldn't be comfortable.. but the guy looked at her properly once.. and got impressed with her beauty too.😆 But yes, he did acknowledge in his heart that she was a kind and good girl.

so giving a dose of poundin showd gud results from alaap after all😆

Yes.. Aalaap wasn't very bad.. so, he learnt his lesson quickly. Suk made a difference too. If you rmbr the kite scene when all were kids, it's Neev who snatches the kite from Suk.. Aalaap wasn't so bad..

wud have lovd to read inder's expressions wen he saw milind after so long'

He didn't meet Milind after so long. He often met him in conferences and stuff.. as both were in the same business.

you made me feel sweety was a human friend of prachi'😆..tat was a funny surprise to read..

omg milind called prachi's dog a rat.🤣.really cracked me up😆'

Actually I have a dog backhome.. (my family).. my BF (now fiance) used to think my dog was a rat. Because he only loved huge dogs.. and my cute little Pom was a rat for him..
So the whole dog issue is from my own life.😆 Yes finally my fiance made friends with my dog too...😃

so he left the bracelet on her interwined hands in the wedding nite..cute..

He didn't know what to talk in their wedding night.. but I thought the gesture would say it all.

Was written well..keeping spacing after few sentences each time'it made easier to read for me surely.. I am happy it was easy to read.

As for milind just lovd the fighting spirit in him'was curious a bit to know he had any girlfriends bfore'at the age of maybe 23?? or so sure wud have had a likin for girls..you did not bring that out..am not that much complaining here.. as it is already is a great story😉 but just to make it perfect lets say.😆.
Hmmm.. Well, I would say Milind never had any serious relationship with any girl.. There were a couple of infatuations and attractions... but nothing proceeded further. I would be lying if I said Milind had no inclination to any girl until his marriage.. as he is so passionate and hot. 😆 Of course there were a lot behind him... but he hardly cared about them.. and they were scared of him tooo..😆 But after he went to Dubai, he concentrated mainly on his work.. that's how he could grow so much on professional front.

sukriti gave the sarees to prachi both of them bought..that was really very nice of her'

Yes, Suk is a sweet and caring girl in this FF.

lovd milind from the beginning the 'spark''[if I may call it😆] was there between prachi and milind I think..

Yes, Michi had something between them which they both didn't understand. And their siblings (Aalaap and Suk) made them have not so good opinion of each other. But the thing was Milind couldn't forget the pleading eyes when he held her hands while beating up Aalaap. Prachi couldn't get the scare out of her which Milind generated in her..

prachi scared of him from the beginning'just lovd it.

And wen the time he kept the bracelet without throwing it away just showed he was in a way attracted to her'

It was more of guilt and her eyes haunted him.. may be some attraction was there.. but it was hidden deep under other burning emotions..

.love to read wen the boy meets the girl for the first time in the story, words are used to express wat they felt for each other..be it anger sadness..happiness or whatever' and here I think it was anger and scared..lol..

yes.. anger/scared - perfect.😆 but only to fall in love later.

lovd it wen it was said he couldn't let go of her without discussing the Neev's matter with her..and wen he said.. ''I will wait for her baba even if it takes my whole life''aww so much love there sweet of him'

The thing was his heart didn't believe Prachi was betraying him. The moments he spent with her were too true for his heart that he wanted to hear her side of the story. And she was so dear to him too, so he woudln't let her go easily. He would have waited for her truly till the end.. but fortunately the writer (ME) woke Prachi up after a few days.😆

love this milind  character'and the time he took sweety to shah house cause prachi cares for her so much..tat was such a cute action from him..

and milind's love is so much for her that he althou wanted another child didn't want prachi to get pregnant again cause she had a difficult pregnancy at first'and the end prachi getting pregnant'love from both sides written well balanced..lovd it.. lovd it' lovd it'😆😆

thanks.. Milind is the best lover one can have.😊

just a brilliant story.. really very interesting to read👍🏼'.hmm I think am getting a liking
to read looooooooooooong FFs too..
hahaaa.. you should try some of them at least.. Partiularly when you reading part by part..they are a great read.. I suggest you reading "Wedded by blackmail" "Contract marriage" "Till death do us apart"...

and btw let me know if am to buy any vicks for you after you read this..me more than willing to do so😉..cause me here aint a superb writer like you.. 😆

No no.. it's always a pleasure to read comments.. And reply to them. No vicks, iodex required... 

thank you sooooooooo much for reading.. *hugs*