Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: angel's life

oh,ok but when are u starting another one?

I am not sure dear. Don't feel so motivated.
GoGreen thumbnail
shuba  me waiting for anather FF.but i want the same type of MICHI of this FF ...
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: MichiDespo

shuba  me waiting for anather FF.but i want the same type of MICHI of this FF ...

Would you not like them, if they are a bit more serious and a  bit more complex.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shubs, came in here to leave my comments and got to read and be entertained by Sumu's comments and your response to it.  Loved this update.  You have left no loose ends unlike the show which is forever leaving them carelessly. Loved the puppies and the baby/ies too. am relieved my triplets will be spared! Keep it up. Do write another fic but if it is going to be the dark love story I may not read it. Cant pallate such stuff. 

GoGreen thumbnail
Opti i think we all developed some type of phobia for dark love stories.....

U loved my comments...thank u so much.
NosVemos thumbnail
Offo, no one wants to read my dark love story..😭😭😭
GoGreen thumbnail
who told u that urs willbe dark story...if none is going to die....in the end(MICHI) it is not a dark story but it is called as emotional story.
i have faith in you and do opti...so bring it on....
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: optimist

Shubs, came in here to leave my comments and got to read and be entertained by Sumu's comments and your response to it.

I love Sumu's comments. She is awesome.

Loved this update.  You have left no loose ends unlike the show which is forever leaving them carelessly.

I tried to put everything in place.

Loved the puppies and the baby/ies too. am relieved my triplets will be spared!

My Prachi got accidentally pregnant in Scotland, so I thought let them have their own babies now.

Keep it up. Do write another fic but if it is going to be the dark love story I may not read it. Cant pallate such stuff.

I don't know why I am obsessed with this idea of a dark, violent turbulent relationship. As of now I haven't started writing anything. Will take a break for a while. 

thank you very much Opti Akka for taking the trouble to comment again and yes, thanks for reading my FF.😛

NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: MichiDespo

who told u that urs willbe dark story...if none is going to die....in the end(MICHI) it is not a dark story but it is called as emotional story.

i have faith in you and do opti...so bring it on....

No, I don't think I can kill anyone in my FFs. I couldn't even send Neev to jail for too long in this FF. I brought him out and made him turn good. Dark story is just that Michi are not this loving, nice, caring couple.. let me see my ideas are not solid yet.
GoGreen thumbnail
shubha.....just bring the FF which u discribe about MICHI...as in real world we too see that type of relationships..which will get sucess when the two workout....as they want to be togetehr as they r in love....with out their won knowledge.