Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: dmglovernimisha

matlab abhi aur bhi bahut kuchh hai??...
wow!!!
cant w8 2 read!!
when r u upd8in??

Of course hai sweetie. Abhi to bas shuruwaat hui hai...😉 i will be updating tommorow.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashluvdmg

@NIMISHA

KINDA OF DA...
I HATE RITIN TOSE SHITTY XMS..MA PHYSICS PAPER WS HORRIBLE MANN!!
IT SUCKED 2 DE CORE....
ALL IN ALL..I M NT SURE IF I WUD PASS...HEHEHEHE
LUV U LTS
ASHU..

Hey Ashu 😊
Hope your Physics paper didnt bother you much. It was my favorite subject on school. 😃 Its been a long time i lost touch though, but i still love it.
And dont say that you wont pass dear. I am sure you will. Wish you all the luck sweetie. 👍🏼 I will pray to god for you. 😊

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

AIMEEE!I READ DE UPDATE TAT DY ITSELF. AS U NO.
I T WS TOTALLY THRILLING PART
FUL OF ACTION
FULL PAISA WASOOL HUH!!
DE WY U HAV DESCRIBED ALL DE ACTION SCENES I WS INTO A TOTAL SURPRISE MANN!1
HW CUD NYONE DESCRIBE IT SO WELL
DO U NO KARATHA OR TYCONDU OR SUMTHING LIKE TAT??
IT WS SUPERB PART
WAITIN 4 DE RIDZ REACTION...!!
N YAAA CRAVING 4 AR romance!!.......
thx a ton 4 de pm
LUV U LTS
ASHU 

Awww... that was so sweet of you.😳 Yes i did had some training in 3 types of self defense techniques - Teakwondo, Karate and Krav Maga. It was a long time ago. Though i stil remember things, but i have lost touch now.
But you dont let your exams suffer for the story dear. I dont want any of my friend loose on anything coz of any reason. FF kahan jana hai? wo to yahi rahega na... Just try to concentrate on your studies. They are much more important. And wish you all the best for your rest of the exams and result too.👍🏼 😊

ashluvdmg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wild.Aimee

Hey Ashu 😊
Hope your Physics paper didnt bother you much. It was my favorite subject on school. 😃 Its been a long time i lost touch though, but i still love it.
And dont say that you wont pass dear. I am sure you will. Wish you all the luck sweetie. 👍🏼 I will pray to god for you. 😊

HEY AIMEE!1
DNT U WRY ABT TAT.....MA SHITTY XMZ R OVR..YIPPY!1
I HD 2XMS A DY..SO IT WS BLOODY HECTIC!
PHY PAPER..I HATE TAT SUB 2 DE CORE MANN!I CN NVA B FOND OF TAT SUB!
PHEW..I GIV A DAMN...HOPE I DNT FAIL,M NT INA MOOD 2 ATND ONE MORE PAPR OF PHY..

FF IS LIKE A PERFECT ENTERTAINER 4 ME
I CN NVA EVA LEAV READIN IT...
STDIES HUH!M NT TAT NERD KIND SO...
ACTUALI I M FAR APART 4RM STDIES...2 SY DE TRUTH..HEHEHE
U DNT TAKE TENSION DEAR....
LUV U LTS
ASHU
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
holly smokes aimee!!!!!!!! what a kick butt action packed update!!!! you rocked it girl! this was such an awsomeeee update! so different! and definitely a huge event thats going to change everything! cant believe the audacity of vivek! drugging our sweet and innocent riddhima and trying to rape her?!!? sick sick human being! she is sooo lucky that armaan saw them drving together and followed them! he he hadnt, omg i dont even want to think about it!!
she is soo stuborn, she should have listened to armaan and left with him...but she didnt know vivek was a bad guy. rahul never told her why he got her to quit working for him..im sure if rahul would have told her everything she would have never gone with him!!!
but im sooo glad armaan reached the room in time! omg our HERO armaan!!!!!!! i could totally imagine him beating the crap out of all those guys! *sigh* i love him :)
and out trio teamed up and saved the damsel! wish armaan could have beat the crap out of vivek too tho! the slime got away!
im dying for the next part now! wonder how ridz will react to all of this shes going to wake up to a big shock! hope she appologizes and thanks armaan! cant wait to see the behaviour changes and how ar will interact with eachother after this! and also rahul and the familes reaction!
i just loved this part, was full of action, and you handled the situation perfectly! and your descriptions for the fight and everything was superb! great job aimee!
continue soon!
ashluvdmg thumbnail
CONT SOON DEAR./..............
WAITING 4 IT....
BEWARE..U NO NA I M CRAZY...
SO B4 GOIN BONKERS..
DO UPDATE.......

LUV U LTS
ASHU
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_unknown_fr

plz continue soon aimee di

Hi Yogitha 😊
Next Episode is almost ready. but i am not getting enough time to post it. I will try my best to post it today.

Originally posted by: Robin_M

holly smokes aimee!!!!!!!! what a kick butt action packed update!!!! you rocked it girl! this was such an awsomeeee update! so different! and definitely a huge event thats going to change everything! cant believe the audacity of vivek! drugging our sweet and innocent riddhima and trying to rape her?!!? sick sick human being! she is sooo lucky that armaan saw them drving together and followed them! he he hadnt, omg i dont even want to think about it!!
she is soo stuborn, she should have listened to armaan and left with him...but she didnt know vivek was a bad guy. rahul never told her why he got her to quit working for him..im sure if rahul would have told her everything she would have never gone with him!!!
but im sooo glad armaan reached the room in time! omg our HERO armaan!!!!!!! i could totally imagine him beating the crap out of all those guys! *sigh* i love him :)
and out trio teamed up and saved the damsel! wish armaan could have beat the crap out of vivek too tho! the slime got away!
im dying for the next part now! wonder how ridz will react to all of this shes going to wake up to a big shock! hope she appologizes and thanks armaan! cant wait to see the behaviour changes and how ar will interact with eachother after this! and also rahul and the familes reaction!
i just loved this part, was full of action, and you handled the situation perfectly! and your descriptions for the fight and everything was superb! great job aimee!
continue soon!

Hi Robin 😊
I was sooo eagerly waiting for your comments. Thanks a lot for replying friend. I am sooo glad the you liked it.
Even i wish Armaan would have beaten that sly d** Vivek.😡 But Armaan's main focus was on saving Riddhima at that time and Vivek used that opportunity to escape from his wrath. You are correct, this wouldnt have happened if Rahul had told Riddhima about Vivek. But at that time he didnt had any proofs to prove his point. Yes he had few people like Atul and Armaan who could have testified against Vivek, but since Riddhima didnt know them so it was of no use. Besides as you said, she didnt know Vivek is a bad man. vVivek has never misbehaved with her and always tried to be in her good books. Rahul has his own reason coz of which he didnt tell anything to Riddhima. You will know about it soon in one of a later episode.
Next Episode will show the reactions of the family. Thanks again for such lovely comments. 

CONT SOON DEAR./..............

WAITING 4 IT....
BEWARE..U NO NA I M CRAZY...
SO B4 GOIN BONKERS..
DO UPDATE.......

LUV U LTS
ASHU

Hi Ashu 😊
Awww... so sweet of you. I know i am asking you to wait and wait. But i am sorry, i have some wicked little mosters wandering in my house at the moment and they wont let me do anything. But I will try my best to post the next episode today... may be by evening as per IST. I will PM you when it is done.😊
ashluvdmg thumbnail
HMMMMMMMM....
I GUESS MA CRAZYINESS HS 2 WAIT...
TICK-TOCK......COUNTDOWN BEGINS...

LITTLE MONSTERS HUH!!
WOAHHH!!HAV FUNN.......

DO UPDATE AS SOON AS U GT TIME....
LUV U LTS
ASHU
Aishwarya.. thumbnail