Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArmiandRidz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
aww sweet update Armaan is such a sweetheart!!!

really liked the update

and thanks for the PM

Sania
cutie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 part
armaan is a sweetheart
i think they should tell ridz about what happen
cont soon
simran1285 thumbnail
Aimee I knew you had to be trained in some sort of self-defense/Karate I really envy you, I have to walk around clinging to my pepper spray but one day I will enroll myself in to some self defense classes as my mother says Kalyug hai anything can happen.

Loved Armaan's budding emotions at seeing Ridz and I am glad you showed that he has respect for her; hence he covered her up. It was nice to see Shanky-Paddy concerned for Ridz they have been missing in the picture in a while so it was nice to see them.

So Ridz has no idea hmmm, I wish someone would tell her though because it's good for knowledge for the future. and of course I am greedy and wishing for a soft spot for Armaan in her heart. I think Minnie would be perfect for that role, you know to explain to her what had happened with her and stuff.

Aww Omang is sweet it was touching to see his concern for Ridz, ridz will be going in to a nice family. So minnie's engagement is up next hopefully we will get to see some AR romance.
loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

such a cute part

awww armaan is like superman he saved Ridhhimma

Thanx for so much for pm

please pm when u update again

update soon

thanx

xoxo

gursimer

akaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for the gr8 update
so armaan ko kuch kuch hone laga hai?😳
now its ridz turn?
hope we get to see some progress in AR in the nxt update
Atma x

hipreet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great part
wonder if ridz will remember anything or not
cont soon
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!! once again.. a brilliant part.. loved the thoughts armaan had.. while he was watching ridz.. so sweet and innocent .. the way he covers her up.. her breath having an effect on him.. ahhh.. finally some progress... but only one sided.. she still doesnt know nething about what happened and how he saved her.. i loved rahul's thoughts and respect for armaan.. and same with shashank and padma.. what they thought and felt at meeting armaan.. i absolutely loved omang's possessivness about ridz.. that was so touchy.. ppl are realizing that she holds a special place in omang's heart..

i know they dont want ridz to know right now.. but she does need to know.. i want her to know about armaan being her saviour.. so she can soften up to him.. respect him more.. i hope it is minnie who tells her.. i hope they dont hide it for too long...

you have definitely given us hope after this part.. and cant wait to read futher.. please please update soon... thanks for the pm!!
Aishwarya.. thumbnail
it was a very nice and a long part
thanks for the long epi!!
it was superb!!!!
and armaan felt the goosebumps when he carried her!!!
i think they should inform the situation to ridz as soon as possible !!

thanks for the pm!

love:
aishwarya
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heyy
hunny veryy nice part
ridzi is very bholi bhali haha

pllllzz do cont soon

Sonia
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok hes definitely starting to feel something for her!!!!!! the way he was staring at her and getting lost in her face...then her breath on him...he was being affected by her!!!! yaaaay im sooo happy hes starting to like her!
awwww hes such a sweetie, covering her up with his jacket! and the way he carried her so protectively was sweet!
im not surprised to see the families react like that, it was accpeted for them to be shocked and worried! really love how protective omung is of ridz! i think its sweet! shes like the daughter he doesnt have!
hmmm so they decided not to tell her anything yet...i wonder how long they can ride it from her! and does she not realize that she has no idea how she got home and how she changed cloths, or even that she wasnt wearing her glasses! wonder how shes going to find out and what her reaction will be like!!!! cant wait to see that!
really good part after such a powerful event! its like the calming of the storm! looking forward to more!