Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Wild.Aimee

Hi Aishah 😊
As i just replied to Prerna's comments, I may be posting next episde by tommorow if i got time. Oh gosh these kids... they are too much.😑  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† My little cousines i am talking about. They always keep driving me crazy. But i love them.

oh okay i'll be waiting eagerly for tommorows epi 😳 yh kids i know πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they do get a little evil sometimes πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† my little brothers and sisters are always driving me crazy  but what to do they are still cute πŸ˜† yh i'll wait till tommorow then πŸ˜ƒ
luv
aishah
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Debadrita Saha

u just rocked like our hero fighting...hmmm gr8.. it was amazing.. cont.soon..   4rm debadritaπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Hi Debadrita 😊
Thanks a lot dear.πŸ˜† I am glad you liked it.

Originally posted by: palak1995

hey aimee.......awesome part......i loved this- Armaan took his usual position of half Karate-half Taekwondo back stance pose with his legs 2 feet apart, slightly bend on knees. 70% of his weight on his back foot and rest 30% on his front one. Both his hands fisted tightly near his tightened face, one slightly behind the other, while his biceps looked pumped up for the action. He observed the men's foot movements as they walked a little closer and then his eyes looked directly into his preys' with his lips twisting into a smirkn took his usual position of half Karate-half Taekwondo back stance pose with his legs 2 feet apart, slightly bend on knees. 70% of his weight on his back foot and rest 30% on his front one. Both his hands fisted tightly near his tightened face, one slightly behind the other, while his biceps looked pumped up for the action. He observed the men's foot movements as they walked a little closer and then his eyes looked directly into his preys' with his lips twisting into a smirk.............i know u must be thinking i'm crazy but imagining this made me roll on floor and i guess there will be a change in riddhima!!!!

Hi Palak 😊
Welcome to my FF. I am very happy read that you liked my story. Thanks for your lovely comment friend. Hope you will stick around. Read more who will change and how?😊

Originally posted by: saridena

hi aimee

thks for the pm dear
superb awesome full of macho man armi haa
loved it dear
update soooooooooooooooooon
luv soumya

Hi Soumya 😊
Thanks for the reply dear.πŸ˜† I am happy that you liked it.

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wild.Aimee

Hi Nidha 😊
First pf all i should say that these WHITE roses are BEAUTIFUL. And your timing is very good, i think more than me, those goons need them more. White roses are the symbol of peace... isnt it? πŸ˜† 
You are right Vivek got what he deserved, in fact he deserved more than this. Armaan is a hero and Rahul & Atul are like his true supports. Yes they did got injured, but they are MEN. so dont worry. Thanks for the reply sweetie.

yaa may beπŸ˜‰ but they dont deserveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  plz continue it soon😊
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishah02

oh okay i'll be waiting eagerly for tommorows epi 😳 yh kids i know πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they do get a little evil sometimes πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† my little brothers and sisters are always driving me crazy  but what to do they are still cute πŸ˜† yh i'll wait till tommorow then πŸ˜ƒ

luv
aishah

Yeah you are right πŸ˜†. But they are still cute.😊
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvn1983

yaa may beπŸ˜‰ but they dont deserveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  plz continue it soon😊

Correct, thats why i am keeping them with me. I wont give such lovely flowers to them 😑. πŸ˜† I will update soon. I will try to post next part tommorow.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu1610

Hi AIMEE
I am new to u but not to ur ff
its cool but i request u to include some AR moments
This part is cool Plz update soon Waiting 4r next part
thanx
Ritu

Hi Ritu 😊
Welcome to my FF. AR scenes are lined up for upcoming episodes. i will update soon. Thanks for your comment. Hope to read more from you.

Originally posted by: ridzie4u2nv

omg wat a wonderful part seriously loved it do continue

Hi Friend 😊
Welcome to my FF. Thanks for the appreciation friend. I will update soon. Thanks for your comment and i hope to read your views in future as well.

Originally posted by: *tiny*

oh, totally jhakaas part.

but i reaaaaalllllllllly dont understand this Riddhima yaar.

how come she behaves sooooo badly with Armaan. firstly, it doesnt go with her nature. you know she is a sweet and loving girl otherwise.

second, armaan hasnt done anything soooooo bad that she will behave this badly with him. and morevoer, and most importantly, she has seen and worked with the good side of armaan. atleast now she cant have such an unmitigated bad opinion of him. she is intelligent and still she doesnt use her intelligence and good sense or judgment. she behaved in too extreme manner i think. and does it take such an extreme incident for her to understand his worth. it didnt strike her even once that he knows her so well, there might be some reason for his behaviour.

and finally, can you really really talk to your boss like that? and continue to work with him. seriously, she had it coming. somehow, though vivek is a creep, i am somehow not finding too much sympathy with riddhima in this part. .

but you wrote it so well, i really loved it...and i am always happy to see your updates. and thanks sooooooo much for the pm...do update soon! will be waiting eagerly!

Hi Tiny 😊
Thanks for the comment sweetie. Hey dont get mad at Riddhima. She is just a kid. And kids do behave weirdly at times since they dont follow any specific behavorial pattern. But they still are very sweet and pure at heart.
Riddhima doesnt carry any bad opinion about Armaan, she is always annoyed by him. He keeps doing so... Yep she is intelligent, but it doesnt mean she can also figure out malicious. Some people are intelligent but yet too innocent to understand evil. I have an example in my real life.

Talking about boss stuff... well, i know nobody talk like that with their boss, but there are so many things we cant do in our real life, yet they are there in our stories. But in my FF, Riddhima behaves that way with him, coz he keep on provoking her. Also, if you get a family kind of treatment in your office (Which Riddhima is getting here from her seniors like Omang and Atul), you are bound to behave differently at times. Dont worry, everything will be fine.  AR scenes are lined up for upcoming episodes. i will update soon.
Oops, i gues i am writing too much today.
Thanks for your comment.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: lollipops

yehh u go armaan...lol

ridz is dumb man.. lol 

she really is a baby.. gr8 thinking aimss!! (do u mind if i call u dat ??...πŸ˜›..)
yh where was i ... yh ridz.. yh so very well written it was liike i was watching the whole thing in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

well well what can i say aimee.... fantastic as usual.. i was practically jumping up and down my chair in excitment thinking u show em armaan yh a puch here n den dere lmao....

very very action packed i can see why u said that ppl behaviours are going to chge after this episode.. they soo damn are..πŸ˜‰

lovely n long as usual.. can u give me an idea on wen u 'll be updating nxt so i can nag u more..??...

tc and loads ov love
rav xxx

P.S. theres a long comment so u give us a long part nxt tym....

Hi Rav 😊
Hey you can call me Aimss, no problem. πŸ˜ƒ 
Yeah Armaan is macho.πŸ˜ƒ Riddhima is dumb, but a cute dumbo.😳 Oh god, you were jumping, hope your didnt break anything.πŸ˜† 
Well, i dont know how long will be the next episode, but yes, it will be almost same as earlier ones. Thanks for the lovely comments.

Originally posted by: saira_1

awesome update aimeeπŸ‘

i was on the edge of my seatπŸ˜ƒ,
 im so glad armaan found ridz before vivek did anything😑
cnt w8 for the next update😳

Hi Saira 😊
I am happy that you liked it dear. Armaan has a perfect timing.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for your comments.

Originally posted by: suv.patki

Wow ... seriously action packed. And very descriptive ... it was more like a life narration. Liked reading it. Guess atleast now Ridz will understand. And whats with Riddhima? I mean she has been working with Armaan for quite some time now and have also seen him in Ashraya ... doesn't she believe him enough to listen to him for once? She is too damn adament. I hate her when she is like this. :( This Vivek chap should be killed ... how dare he drugs Riddhima and thinks ill about her? Waiting to read on ... and thanks for the PM!!!

Cheers,
Suvarna

Hi Suvarna 😊
Thanks for liking it friend. Lets see how Riddhima reacts to it. Riddhima is not with opinion for Armaan, she just keep getting irritated by his behaviour. Remember he deliberately does it. Its just, she cant figure out when he is genuine and when is he mocking? Confused girl πŸ˜•.Dont hate her, she is just a sweet kid. Yes a sttuborn kid. πŸ˜ƒ 
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess4120

PHEW!! wow.. man.. just like most of the readers... i too was on the edge of my seat.. what a part.. so much action.. GO ARMAAN!!! cant believe stupid ridz.. trusting ppl who she shouldnt and not trusting armaan.. her boss... and after knowing what family he is a part of ... why was she with vivek to begin with.. its her old boss.. so what work did he have with her.. gosh.. what would have happened if armaan wouldnt have seen her.. and ofcourse.. i know she wont remember nething.. she doesnt know who saved her.. so im SOOOOO CURIOUS to see what happens next... ofcourse ppl's behaviour will change.. but who.. how.. in what way is what i am dying to read...

i am really glad that the goons were all taken care off.. bravo to our three strong men.. the protectors of ridz.. but stupid vivek got away?! he better not create any problems later.. he needs to be caught and put behind bars for life...

aimeeee... please please update soon.. cant wait to read what happens next... hope ridz gets well soon.. and becomes her chirpy self again...

take care.. thanks for the pm!

Hi Ruchi 😊
You are right, Riddhima is stupid. Too much of baby.πŸ˜• Well, I would only say that, Vivek was her bos for around many months, and since he always made good impression on her, so she was bound to trust him. How can she think that he will do something like that all of a sudden? Why she went with Vivek... you will know it in one of the upcoming episodes.
I know, our mighty trio (Armaan, Atul and Rahul) rocked. To know what happens next, read the next episode.πŸ˜‰ Thanks for commenting dear.

Originally posted by: ridzie4u2nv

very well writen and a excellent part plz do continue soon and do pm me thankyou

Hi Friend 😊
Welcome to my FF. Thanks for liking the story. I will update soon. I will definitely PM you. Hope you reply in future as well.

Originally posted by: neha2005

what an update!!!!! i could see this in my head!!!! thanks for the PM!!! keep up the great work!!!!

Hi Neha 😊
Aww, thanks for liking it dear.
Edited by Wild.Aimee - 15 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Can't wait to read ridz reaction
Plz cont. soon xx

Hi Friend 😊
Welcome to my FF. Thanks for appreciating the story. I will update soon. Hope you stick around.

Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

mind blowing part aimee

i really liked the action packed part it was really intresting.
riddhima is really stubborn she didnt even listen 2 armaan but im glad she is ok and armaan is defiantly her hero.
The way u described how armaan fought with all the men was amazing i can actually imagine armaan beating up each of the men.
cant wait 2 no ridz reaction after finding wat could have happened 2 her.Hope she is fine.Cant wait till the police catch vivek.
luv samina

Hi Samina 😊
I am sooo happy that you liked it. You are right, Riddhima is stubborn and Armaan is surely a hero. Thanks for such appreciative comments.

Originally posted by: .xganga.x

Hey!!!

Awesome update!!
Man Vivek's evil!
Im glad Armaan was there!
Thanks for the PM!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]

Hi Sunayna 😊
Thanks for liking it dear. Vivek is a bad guy, even i hate him 😑. Thanks for your comment.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: samijan

gr8 part. continue soon!

Thanks Samira 😊

Originally posted by: monadarling2628

wow, that was intense! thanks for the pm.

please continue soon and pm me when you do so.

love,
mona :]

Hi Mona 😊
I am happy that you liked it. I will PM you. Thanks for the reply.

Originally posted by: akaur

It wz a fantastic update

so much action

y couldnt hav ridz listened in the first place?

thank u so much for updating so soon
i hope u update the nxt part soon 2!

Atma

Hi Atma 😊
You will know the reason why Riddhima went there in one of the upcoming episode. Thanks for the reply dear.