Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Another beautiful song (but in this one, Radha looks exactly like Shweta. Was it Shweta all along?πŸ˜•)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0odtwcZaxU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Lol, this is a super funny video I found online about a battle between Harry Potter's villain Voldemort and Shri Krishna's (Sarvadaman) Lord Vishnu:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1gScQetlR4[/YOUTUBE]
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Another beautiful song (but in this one, Radha looks exactly like Shweta. Was it Shweta all along?πŸ˜•)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0odtwcZaxU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Actually it is Shweta herself in both videos; they didn't randomly switch cast members in the RS years... she just looks thinner/healthier in diff scenes cuz of the costume choice
Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Actually it is Shweta herself in both videos; they didn't randomly switch cast members in the RS years... she just looks thinner/healthier in diff scenes cuz of the costume choice (more jewelry, higher neckline make her look bulkier; the sad forlorn looking shots have her in less jewelry so she looks thinner)

Thanks, that's why I was confused.πŸ˜• Some one had told me that there were two Radhas during the "Swapnil as Krishna" time period, and I was wondering why. Thanks for clearing it up!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Here's a beautiful song where Uddhav finally understands what true love is when he sees Radha and Krishna surrounded by the Gopis.😍 Swapnil looks so serene and Krishna-like in this song and the girl who plays Radha (the 1st Radha before Shweta Rastogi) is really pretty as well. She actually looks a looooot like Shweta, I was confused at first.πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YMQPosEtM4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

thanks lalitha for this beautiful vdo πŸ˜›i wud watch it & then comment
hope this scene is repeated in JAI SHRI KRISHNA !!! also πŸ˜›
& i wish RADHA (kritika) in JAI SHRI KRISHNA show is shown in decent RADHAJI costume πŸ˜›
not some navel revealing & low waist lehnga !!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

thanks lalitha for this beautiful vdo πŸ˜›i wud watch it & then comment

hope this scene is repeated in JAI SHRI KRISHNA !!! also πŸ˜›
& i wish RADHA (kritika) in JAI SHRI KRISHNA show is shown in decent RADHAJI cotume πŸ˜›
not some navel revealing & low waist lehnga !!

You're welcome Sita.😊 I loved the Uddhav episodes soooo much in RS's Shri Krishna. He took them so beautifully and told us how humble a true devotee of Lord Krishna should be.

I too hope JSK shows them good and dresses Kritika in decent costumes. I wish they made her look like a goddess. Kritika doesn't give off the aura of a goddess to me like Shweta did, but it's never too late to improve so I too hope they show some good Uddhav episodes in JSK.
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Lalitha Di in my opinion kritika doesnt have a godly aura. I hope they will project her more like a goddess.
Shweta however always looks good.😳
Anuradha (Reshma Modi) looked good tooπŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

I agree Lalitha Di in my opinion kritika doesnt have a godly aura. I hope they will project her more like a goddess.

Shweta however always looks good.😳
Anuradha (Reshma Modi) looked good tooπŸ˜ƒ

Yes, both Shweta and Reshma had the goddess aura, and they looked innocent and sweet like I imagine Goddess Radha to look.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok i saw the udhav vdo which u posted lalitha
the song is very eternal
swapnil ,Radha & all the gopies looking very sweet
the song itself says that udhav got so much shraddha,respect for the gopies !!! for their bhakti !!!

prem & bhakti ki mahima jaani .....charnon mein pad gaya brahm ka gyaani !!!! lines for udhav !!
the song is really melodiaous
i wonder why the hair of udhav r so mismanaged !!!
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sita11

ok i saw the udhav vdo which u posted lalitha

the song is very eternal
swapnil ,Radha & all the gopies looking very sweet
the song itself says that udhav got so much shraddha,respect for the gopies !!! for their bhakti !!!

prem & bhakti ki mahima jaani .....charnon mein pad gaya brahm ka gyaani !!!! lines for udhav !!
the song is really melodiaous
i wonder why the hair of udhav r so mismanaged !!!

Sita, Udhavs hair is mismanaged as the gopis were playing with him. They were pushing him and threw away his mukut(crown). Udhav fell also thats why you see bit of mud on his face. Thats also why he looks bit "messy". ( I meant messy as not neat😳)