•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Payal Sarkar possessed by a ghost

Waqt is turning to yet some more horror. Presently, Rudra's house is haunted by a ghost but very soon, the same ghost will get inside Rudra's (Payal Sarkar) body.

Saurav (Sachin Shroff) and Rudra have been re-incarnated. In their previous birth, where Rudra was Shamli and Saurav was Jayant, they were in love with each other. The ghost Shakuntala (Devi Irani) was deeply in love with Jayant but Jayant only loved Shamli and even got married to her. As Shakuntala failed to get love she couldn't rest in peace even after her death. Now that Jayant and Shamli are together again in this birth, she wants to destroy their love.

A source from the production house informed, "Shakuntala enters Rudra's body because that is the only way for her to get Saurav's love. Shakuntala calls Rudra to a room and she tells her that if she doesn't Saurav will lose his life. When she comes to that room, she is possessed by Shakuntala."

Talking about this new twist, Payal Sarkar says, "I will get a chance to play two different characters at the same time. Sometimes, I will behave like Rudra and sometimes like Shakuntala."

This episode will air on Wednesday (October 22).

How long time well this hapeen?
I hope this track doesnt last for long. Hopefully Shakuntala (spl?) will leave Rudra's body soon.
It reminds me of the whole Teen Bahuraniyaan thing with Kajal and Bindya.
this show is taking a turn for the worse....
Ohhh kool I'm lukn fwd 4 it....Hope dey potray it well tho
Originally posted by irene2008

this show is taking a turn for the worse....

I agree...I dunno....it started such with such a nice family track and now with horror and what not. I did not like the Shakuntala entering Payal. So crude.