-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Bringing Back Maayka Maza, hope you all will help me with this...😉

Finally Cherry & Parmeet have been caught by police. Jeet married Soni under pressure as his buaji was very mean to her. Angad is out of Mahi & Shabds life. Shabds friends comes from england, they make an accident. Police has caughts Shabd on Soni & jeet's wedding daym he tells them his friends have done this, his friends says no and hsabd has no evidence against them. Mahi is shattered, who want to destroy theire life?? who is theire enemy?? is someone trying to come back??

the only scene worth watching last week was the one where Mahi finds out that the waiters are shabds friend, who are trying to escape. They way she fight with them, shows her love for Shabd. Being such a strong women, who will do anything to save her husband.

This time it must be jeet, he helped Soni, and after that without thinking he is such a good Jeeju, who is doing everything to save Shabd.

Its hard to say, but looks like Angadis behind all this, this guy does'nt care about his friend and his happiness.  

~*Download link to neha's IF Interview*~
Download link to Neha's IF Interview!

~.::.~Game of The Week~.::.~ 
~*~GOTW:Continue The Story~*~

~*~DOTW: Does Jeet still Love Soni?~*~

Maayka Kuri of the Month 
*~* Maayka Kuri Of The Month *~*

These are only a few of them, I cant post all siggies in here..these were randonly chosen, I hope you guys will understand😳😳😳

You can find all other creation Here: Maayka Creation Corner #3

Hope you guys enjoyed the newsletter!!! 

Edited by NadiaIqbal - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gr8 NL as always.

Very nice siggies, loved the beutiful Mahi one the most.
devashree_h thumbnail
Wow Nadia such a lovely post. Hope this forum becomes as active as it was before.The story is getting really very interesting.
i_fida thumbnail
wonderful post Nadia!
love  all SHAHI's siggis  and specially Neha's...so beautiful😳