~*~DOTW: Does Jeet still Love Soni?~*~

am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

To yet anotherr

We had some sad scenes we had some joyfull scenes...😲
We had some characters hit by stones and some by the harsh facts of Life...😆
Anyways I hope you liked last weeks DOTW and I hope people read my post correctly this time and that we have more participents😳

So lets begin with the Dotw.😛

1. Who is the "gawah" who wil protest against Shabd next week, any ideas?
  2. Does Jeet still love Soni or did he really just marry her to save her as a Friend?
  3. Shabd's friends betrayed him and now Shabd will go to Jail do you think that Mahi and Jeet will leave Shabds friends alone?
  4. Is Mahi still going to trust Shabd?
  5. In what kind of way will Buaji hurt Soni?
  6. Do you have a new kind of track you would like in Maayka and which one?
  7. Give this week a number from 1 to 5.

That was it for this week hope to see you next week again😃 Have a good day and a Happy Navratri😳

Ps. I have Viewbies permission

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XxkomalxX thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Who is the "gawah" who wil protest against Shabd next week, any ideas?

The gawah is obviously Angad.

Does Jeet still love Soni or did he really just marry her to save her as a Friend?

Jeet still does love soni as he cares alot about her.

Shabd's friends betrayed him and now Shabd will go to Jail do you think that Mahi and Jeet will leave Shabds friends alone?

Definetly No. Mahi really loves her husband and will get evidence against the "bandars" lol..and Jeet will obviously help her. But Mahi may not be able to help Shabd as Angad is coming back (100% sure) and blackmail her. 

Is Mahi still going to trust Shabd?

Yes she still will trust Shabd as they both made a promise to each other that they will trust each other.

In what kind of way will Buaji hurt Soni?

i dont know how but I have a feeling the devar Ji will annoy Soni as he is attracted to her.

Do you have a new kind of track you would like in Maayka and which one?

Want to see Angad and Mahi together for while. And I also want some trouble For jeet as he has been in the safe side for a while lol.

Give this week a number from 1 to 5.

I would give it a 4.

Muzh thumbnail
  1. Who is the "gawah" who wil protest against Shabd next week, any ideas?
  2. He is Angad nobody eles 😊
  1. Does Jeet still love Soni or did he really just marry her to save her as a Friend?
  2. He luv  Soni alot ❤️

1. Shabd's friends betrayed him and now Shabd will go to Jail do you think that Mahi and Jeet will leave Shabds friends alone?
  2. No way.She Luv Shabd and she never let that Shabd go to jail

1. Is Mahi still going to trust Shabd?
  2. Will not so fast but yea she still trust on Shabd

1. In what kind of way will Buaji hurt Soni?
  2. I dont no

1. Do you have a new kind of track you would like in Maayka and which one?
  2. I wan to see some good scans no more crying scans coz there a so boring

1. Give this week a number from 1 to 5.
  2. 5

Kiran thumbnail

Jeet has already gone through hell because of his wife cherry, after along time he has found peace of mind, please leave him alone guys.
Kiran thumbnail
As far as Angad is concerned he might help Mahi to save Angad, but   on  some kind of a condition.
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Who is the "gawah" who wil protest against Shabd next week, any ideas?

Probably Angad.

Does Jeet still love Soni or did he really just marry her to save her as a Friend?

I think Jeet still loves Soni.

Shabd's friends betrayed him and now Shabd will go to Jail do you think that Mahi and Jeet will leave Shabds friends alone?

obviously not! lol.
Mahi loves Shabd too much to let him rot in jail for a crime he didn't commit.

Is Mahi still going to trust Shabd?

Afcourse, Shabd didn't do anything wrong and Mahi has complete trust in her husband.

In what kind of way will Buaji hurt Soni?

I think she will make Durga turn against her and make her life a living hell like when she first moved in with Jeet and him family after her family was killed. Except I think that Jeet with stick with Soni through it all... I dont like the bhuaji's devar either....

Do you have a new kind of track you would like in Maayka and which one?

I want to see some more Jeet+Soni moments and Shabd to get out of jail. I would like to see some good things for a while. Maybe keep the negative characters away for a while??? lol.

Give this week a number from 1 to 5.

I think a 3-4. I just want Shabd out of jail and for Buaji and her Devar to go away.. far, far away.