shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyyy guysss

Hope you all are doing well on this Monday morning/evening depending where you live haha😳
Today's update with be a bit shorter than my usual updates as i have to catch up with some uni work, hope you all are ok with that!😳 So without further ado, let's get to it!😳
Love Shaz

Part 1

Mahi finds Shabd outside and wonders what he is doing. Shabd convinces her that he has to go to work early today and makes her go inside, telling her not to worry about him. Shabd is interrupted again and is driven away, eyeing the flower pot.
Mahi and Mouni ji go visit Durga and tell her that they had come to help. Mouni thanks Durga and Khurana for taking such good care of Soni. Khurana is ashamed of what Buaji did and asks for forgiveness. Mahi says that Soni couldnt have gotten a better sasural than them. Durga says that they couldnt have gotten a better bahu than Soni.
Mahi and Mouni go up to meet Soni. Mouni tells Soni that she knows that this is a very confusing time for her but she won't regret it. Mahi tells her that men like Jeet are hard to find and he will keep her very happy. She then changes the topic on a more lighter note.
Mahi decides to call Shabd but is unable to reach him. She talks to someone from Shabd's office and is shocked when she finds out that Shabd had not gone to the office last night or this morning. She wonders why Shabd lied to her.
Shabd reaches his office when he hears news about the accident on tv. He tells himself that he'll have to get rid of all the evidence before the police's search is complete.

Part 2

Shabd comes home in the night and decides to burn the muffler but is shocked to find it gone.
Someone wearing a glove is shown taking a package into the police station.
Mahi comes out and Shabd asks her if anyone had cleaned the flower pot. Mahi assures him that nobody has but asks what he is doing. Shabd tells her it's nothing but is very worried.
The police find the package and find the muffler inside.

Part 3

Durga comes into Soni's room and gives her a jewellery set that was once for Raji. She says that she wants to give it to her now. She wonders how she could have been so mean to Soni before and given her so many difficulties. Soni tells her to forget such small matters. Durga says she will support Soni from now on. She tells Soni that the arrival of her child will bring a lot of happiness in the house. Durga blesses Soni and prays for her happiness.

Mahi is talking to Shabd about Soni's wedding but notices that Shabd's thoughts are elsewhere. Shabd wonders where his muffler could have gone. Shabd accidently drops the sabzi Mahi had made for him and Mahi tells him not to worry as she'll clean it up. Shabd sees the sabzi curry and remembers finding the blood on the back seat of his car.

Precap

Soni is talking to Veer's picture telling him she doesn't know if what's she's doing is right but asks if he is with her in this decision.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
shabd will get arrested soon
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 wonderful update..
sharala thumbnail
it still amazes me...durga new attitude..

i've given up hope on shabd...he's a lost cause...
digging his gave deeper than necessary!
tfs
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i'm just happy the evil bua is gone :)
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i feel like durga will slowly begin to turn her back on soni the day jeet begins to get hurt. remember how buaji cursed soni? and i bet durga won't want to loose another and last son.
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God bua is gone.
I am still surprised with Durga's attitude....i am not very convinced that she'll stay positive for long...

reisar31 thumbnail
I think Shabd should tell Mahi abt the incident....and btw...where is the baby Soni was supposed to be taking care of?? Jeet's niece??