Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
This is not fairrr .. u cant cross examine my answers.. and whats with rob and Mitesh.. how can i ever pick one from the 2..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”

This will be the toughest for Anu..
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

This is not fairrr .. u cant cross examine my answers.. and whats with rob and Mitesh.. how can i ever pick one from the 2..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”

This will be the toughest for Anu..

There are no rules for MOTW...right?๐Ÿ˜› I have to make you pick between 2 important people, otherwise your life will be too easy. You did say "BRING IT ON."
Ambrosia thumbnail
Part 1 - Questions derived from your anwsers to paper 1:

Originally posted by Ananya_A

1.       Ananya Biswas - What is the meaning of your name?

It means matchless..but only for you I googled online and what I found seemed interesting.Tongue Check it out - http://www.birthvillage.com/meaning/Ananya
2.  Bangladesh - What is special about Bangladesh?
This is what google says-

Bangladesh offers many tourist attractions, including archaeological sites, historical mosques and monuments, longest natural beach in the world, picturesque landscape, hill forests and wildlife, rolling tea gardens and tribes.

Most of the places I havent visited myself..that incudes the tea garden in Chittagong..I have been to Cox's bazar which is the longest natural beach..its beautiful!Tongue

3.       My parents, my sister and my grandparents - Do you think your family is "complete?" Yes my family is completeSmile

4.       My sis and next to u - Is your sister mature enough to handle things you share with her? Oh she is mature than I am..dont I always tell you that I am still immature?Ouch

5.       No! I usually lock myself in my room, burry my head in the pillow and cry - Have you ever shared your problems? If so do you think it helps and how?

I never did.I always felt I have no rights to upset the other one or burden anyone with my set of problems..those were my headache
6.       What do u think?Tongue Yesss im speaking nothing but TRUTH - What is the definition of truth?Opposite of False.LOL

7.      Maybe when we went to india along with my whole family..that was my first plane ride.LOLI was maybe 13/14  - What were your thoughts about how planes fly before you flew for the first time?

I dont remember Mitesh, i was very young then..the lill I can recall is my Dad holding my hand and leading me towards the door of the plane
8.       Oh whenever I get time I talk to her.We talk about almost everything. She is the only one who understands me in the entire house. - Do you and your sister blackmail each other when in arguements and reveal each other's secret in front of other people?
No never!We do have fights sometimes but the next moment everything is forgiven n forgotten.But black mailing never came to our mind.

9.      She is very understanding - Why do you think she is very understanding? Maybe because she has similar problems that I have..we have made our own world where there is no place for others.Others dont simply understand what we talk abt..or shud I say they never tried to.

10.   Once or twice a year. hez a very busy dad, sometimes I dont get to see him even though we stay under the same roof - Does he ever say to you, "Anu I wish I could spend more time with you?" How does that make you feel?

He never said that
11.   Nothing. Whenever we talk she ends up shouting at meConfused - Do you think mums worry too much?
Thats their only job.

12.    I well .. the things which i know u won't like me telling uBig smile I know u hate it when I talk abt my crushes, sometimes I get carried away and u start with beep beep or ram ram chee cheeLOLLOL other than that i think u know everything - I don't know the meaning of your name!!LOL Do you really think I hate it when you talk about your crushes? You share things with friends, not mums and dads!Smile

You hate when I get carried away..you feel embarrased..you keep reminding me that you were a guyLOL 
13.   If you had to pick and choose your family (&love) out of our bollywood celebrity list, then who would be your

'  Papa? He is one unique piece. he can be Big B at times and Boman Irani at timesLOL - Does he look like Big B? Nope..he is shorter than Big B, personality wise they are alike.

'  Mama?*hope she aint reading this* maybe Jaya Bacchan but gusse wali Jaya bacchanLOL - Jaya Bachan makes an ideal mum in films  - do you agree and reasons. I havent seen any of her movies

'  Sister? Konkona - Who is that??ConfusedConfused 

This is Konkona

'  Brother? My cousin brother is well like Shahid maybe. he is a very decent guy,very polite and i love him a lot - So how many Kareenas does he have? He likes KatrinaLOL

'  Dadi? Can I say baa of KSBKT.LOL - Are you trying to say it is time for for baa to expire??OuchOuchNo..I meant she is still at young at heart like Baa is..She loves tall menLOL

'  Dada? None wud fit himLOL

Would you say your dada is like the picture above?Tongue Nope..Hez a cool grand pa still very young..hez well maintained.

'  Lover??? Maybe a bit of Imran of Jane TuBlushingLOL - Yaa sure you would say thay, now wouldn't you?!!LOL Can I ask him whether he looks like Imran??WinkTongue 
Yes sure go ahead
But when I meant Imran I didn mean lookwise..instead the qualities he had as Jai in the movie..Embarrassed

14.   I don't know why word is showing bollywood as a spelling mistake. Because Im not into Bollywood anymoreBig smile - Why is that? simply bored

15.   Oh!! This is smth that happened recentlyLOLMy dadi saw Rob's pic in my cell when I din't pay attention. She mistook him for my BF and she said " Cheleta ke? dekhte toh bhaloi, amader nati jamai naki"  it means " Whose the guy? he is good looking, is he our son-in-law?"LOLLOL She dint know that he was an actor nor i got time to tell her, and she told my mum abt him. they thought that I was in love and was planning to run away or smthLOL. My mum went and told my dad and after that they kept forcing me to try sarees since i was a big girl nowOuch - Why have you used this emoticon:Ouch Don't you females look better in Sarees then western clothes? Reasons?

Females do look good in sarees I wont ever argue with that but the situation is different here.They thought I am planning for marriage which is why they wanted me to rehearse so that I can be an obediant bahuLOL

16.   YouLOL Not everyone gets to be in ur best friends listWink i feel so proud to say that ur my best friendHug - What qualities do you look for in a friend?

Would never be annoyed with my blabbers,would not eye on my crushes,would be truthful with me, whenever I cry wud be there to make me smile,wud encourage me to cope with failures,wud be super kanjoos,wud always gift me sigs...wud give me advise before I go for a date...I think these are enough..Big smile

17.   Dhanmondi TutorialDead i hatedd my school..so glad Ive graduated - Where did you graduate? Do you mean the place?Confused

18.    Our english teacher, i loved his cologneLOL - Didn't you like his teaching??WinkWink I never had time for that..hez cologne was really intoxicating

19.   maths - I can only count money.LOL Do you think saving money is good/bad and how much money should be saved?

Saving money is a good habit..none of us has seen the future..Saved money cud be used as future reference.
20.   Never. I was best in english - Did you learn about any of Shakespeare's plays? Which ones? Which 1 did you like the most and why?

I read all of the plays of WS..Romeo and Juliet wud be my favourite..beause of their love..It is timeless..I was in tears when one died for the other..maybe they cud live happily ever after.

21.   All the language teachers used to love me, i remmeber all the good comments I got. They used to ask me to write essays for school magazines - How often did you write essays?

Almost every year..2-3 of my articles were always in school magazine
22.   You never told me u had one..Angry I just said my english teacher. He was an handsome hunk, i loved his dressing sense and esp his cologne. All the female teachers used to bump into him every now n then. I deliberately made mistakes so that he wud come to my seat and explain me.LOLLOL (someone will be hating me for this)..but hey its a crushWink - Who will be hating this? Your teacher?WinkTongue

As if you dun know..LOL

23.   loll I had lipstick marks all over my face. The teachers were pulling my cheeks from here n there and kissing me. They told my dad i was the cutest child in the section. I had chinese eyes and I had cute fringes LOL - Did you cry at all? Did your school allows parents to sit for a while?

I didn cry..I use to wait eagerly for the last bell to ring.My aunt used to tell me to be a brave girl and not a cry baby.She used to wait with other parents..I never troubled my teachers so there were never complains aginst me..except that I was extremely quiet.
24.   Yeah till grade 5LOL then i used to think why did school have to exist. - What do you think of school now you have graudated - was it worth it?
Sometimes YES!

25.   Are you brainy? SometimesLOL - please clarify.LOLWhat more clarifications do you need?ConfusedLOL

26.   Some are still with me while few left. Almost the entire school was my friend, everyone wud want to sit with me guess why..coz I brought the yummiest tiffinLOL - See how you bring tiffins for others. What did you used to have in the tiffins??Tongue

Noodles, sandwich,french fries, fried rice etc and mango juice or coke
27.   Do you think these questions are too personal? Nope - Are the questions becoming more essay like?LOL Sort of but chalta haiSmile

28.   Oh its a typical village. Its green allover, acres of paddy fields, hay stacks,ponds/lakes, cows running around the fieldsLOL They have fox tooOuch During the night its veryy dark and scary. - What are you scared of the most at night?

Darkness
29.   What are the best points about your city? Its commercial..thats what i can think of  - Do you like posters that are barely hanging on the walls?
There are mostly posters of Bengali commercials..toothpaste or shampoo..I hate them coz most of them are directly picked from Indian ones..I feel like ripping them off..LOL

30.   ..And the bad? pollution and tooo many political problems. - Do you think your country could help by reducing pollution and hence global warming? What do you do to reduce pollution? What do you recycle?

These wont help..Nothing can help BD, its wearing away with the passing days..ConfusedLOL
31.   UKTongue Rob's is there and *ahem*Wink, do u need any more reasons Blushing Well I am sure you go to Rob before me.Ouch You wud be taking me to Rob btwWinkEmbarrassed

32.   Which year did your city become the capital?Dhaka became the capital of Bangladesh with the independence in the year 1971 - Did you use Wikipaedia?

duh I may hate BD but I know this much history of my country
33.   Shongshod bhabhan(its a place where political meetings take place..its built on water), child parksLOL, Dhanmondi lake(I go there to jog every morning,its nice only in the morning), shopping malls(its cheaper here compared to other countries..mitz u shud come to shop hereLOL) - What will you buy me?WinkLOL

Everything you wud have in ur listTongueBut what are you getting me from UK?

34.   What is social life like in your city? Dependant on others/self-centered - Do you think as people we should learn to live with each other rather then on our own?

Yes..not only live with each other but help each other as wellSmile
35.   What is your home like? Its beautiful. i love my room the most.. its in the farthest corner of our houseLOL - Why do you want to be away from the rest of the house?Confused

Because sometimes at nights I scream out the names of my crushesLOLI dun wantanyone to see that side of Anu..

36.   Is it in a good area? Yes, the area is well protected, havent seen any intruders in this area so far - Do you have an alaram nevertheless? What is the password?Tongue

Nope ..do u think BD is that advanced?Confused
37.   How many rooms does it have?3 bed rooms, Dining space,living room,4 bathrooms, kitchen and 3 balconies - How often in BD do people extend thier homes?

When they have children and good salary

38.   Who has the biggest room? My parents - Would you like to take it?

I am happy with my roomBig smile
39.   What do you have in your room? bed, messy closet containing cloths, reading table, biig mirror, 2 more closet filled with makeup kits/ornaments/shoes. Therez one AC, fans too. therez a lill balcony. - How often do yuo clean yuor room?
I am very lazy when it comes to cleaning my room..but when I think abt u I feel like cleaning my room..OuchLOLYou have inspired me in the cleaning business

40.   How big is your TV?LCD plasma. Its a biiig oneBig smile - Do you think you are spoilt?WinkTongue

Do you think i am a TV freak..I love my PC more..Tongue
41.   What kind of food does your family keep in the fridge? veggies uff always - Don't you eat meat aswell? What is your favourite non-veg dish?
You wont vomit right?yes I do eat non-veg..my fav non-veg wud be chicken biriyani..but I love the vegge more 

42.   Which food(s) in your fridge is going to expire this week? Let me ask my mum - have you found out then? I dun see 1 at the moment

43.   What is the temperature of your freezer?lesser than -15 degrees centigrade - Does it have to be that cold? Ever since vampires came into my life I prefer everything cold and frozenBig smile

44.   Do you have ice cream? no.. i try to avoid all those - You do but others don't I am sure you sister has it. Why are you so weight concious?

My father is against ice-cream and all sorts of oily foods..Its only when we have guests or any special occasions then we have ice creams.This is probably why I am weight conscious..But what is wrong in it?

45.   If so, which ones?

46.   Can you cook? loll no yaar. I can manage noodles/tea/boiled eggLOL im soo embarassedEmbarrassed - Give me a step by step guide to show how to make mast bengali tea.

There is no special receipe for bengali tea..its the usual tea that we all drink but yh the smell of the tea leaves is really refreshing
47.   What would you cook if I came? KYA?? so that u run away. You wud love the food my mum cooks though. So when ru coming? I start giggling thinking abt that dayLOL - Does your mum enjoy cooking? yes very much
48.   What is your favourite dish? The veg curry which is always cooked in our house. Mostly to avoid carbohyde(bread/rice) - Is your family concious of what they eat?yes

49.   Do you eat with one hand or two? When with spoon/forks u need to use both handsLOL  -and without fork/spoons?I use my right handSmile

50.   Are you a clean eater or a messy one? clean.. VERYY - What is spilt lots of food when I came??you wont do that when u will be in our house..as far as i know u will be extra careful with the foodBig smile

51.   Do you drop food whilst you eat (I do)? never ever. I dont have the patience to clean themLOL - Who normally cleans the "droppings"?LOL

I never drop food when I eat so no one has to take the trouble of cleaning the droppings

52.   Do you help clean the dishes? My mum has assistants, but if they are away I clean dishes/wash cloths/sweep the house..like a typical maidLOL - Does she give you pocket money in return?

Never
53.   What do you do in your spare besides IF? Study/watch TV/listen to music and read twilight saga again n again - ...and chat? How long do you normally spend on msn?
I am always online on msn just the status keeps changing

54.   Which books are you reading besides twilight? at the moment none. i was reading Sydney Sheldon's Rage of Angels b4 twilight - What is this book about?

I told you about the book..remember the lill guy Joshua who died..Its a story abt a lawyer(Jennifer) falling in love with a senator(Adam)..But they never had a happy ending because the guy was ambitious..he had to choose his duty over love.He cud never know abt his son and when he knew Joshua was buried already..Jennifer lost everything..her name..fame..her baby..her lover.Its a sad novelCry
55.   Who is your current crush (don't need a lot of brain cells to work that one out :P) ROBERT PATTINSON - How many crushes have you had so far?
around 5-tell me if I am correctLOL

56.   How romantic are you on a scale of 5, (5 being very romantic) 10 on 5WinkDont u think so? - That is a lie. Knowing as much I do, you probably score 3 out of 5.

Have you seen that side of me Mitesh?Winkbtw you voted for me in DYND for the most romantic member...my memory is very sharp..u can go n check out that thread.LOL
57.   If someone proposed to you, how would you react? this is veryy bad MitzOuch depends if I knew him, maybe I wud blush, hug him so that he doesnt see me blush..i blush a lottLOL - Why do you blush a lot? In real life do yuo back-up your blushing with words?LOLLOL Would you call yourself a quiet person?

When you run out of words..to describe your feelings..I guess blush says a lot. Yes in real life I am a quiet person.Smile

58.   What does your family think about boyfriends/girlfriends? They are positive about it only if the guy has a good background. But that doesnt mean they wud allow me to go date with him or clinge in public or privately..oopsWink - What would they do if they found out you had been with a boy away without them knowing?

You aint telling them right?LOL

59.   If you found someone who really loved you, but you didn't then what would you do?
I dont feel I have the rights to break someone's heart so i wud probably say yes. But I wud definitely try to adjust with him, to know him better..to strengthen our relationship - How do you think the opposite person would feel if they found out you are adjusting with him?

See its toughest for the girl to accept such promotions in relationships.A lill time wont harm,the opposite persion shud also be understanding..he shud know that certain adjustmenst are needed.
60.   Am I scoring better on the personal questions now?? YeahLOL i wud have to confess these sooner or later..so why not today.. and im happy ur asking themSmile - Are things digging deeper? Your not even close to deepTongue

61.   Do you think any person can ever be ready for love, something we see in movies happen so easily?

It needs time. At this age its infatuation. What I know of love is what i have seen in movies. Maybe I need experience to know this love business. - Do you think I need experience and why?LOLTongue yeah..thats what I keep telling you..get a GF Mitesh..LOLYou wud know why when u have one..
62.   What would you say has shaped your characteristics ' experience, parents, and friends? maybe someone who knew me well enough will be able to answer this question.i wud like to know it myself - You do know but a person can't explain thier whole life's experience and a few sentences right?No comments

63.   Tell us what you are like as a

i)                    Person  introvert/helpful/friendly

ii)                   Friend  U tell me

iii)                 Daughter  loyal

iv)                 Sister  adviser

- What are you like as a citizen of BD? 
Very BadLOL
64.   What kind of clothes do you like? i love trench coats/denim jeans/trousers/salwar kameez - Do you mix and match thes clothes? No why wud I do that..I wear whatever I feel like and whenever I prefer

65.   What are your favourite colours? black/white/baby blueEmbarrassed - What do these colours remind you of when you think of them?

a) Baby Blue -It reminds me of you..hahaha
 b) White
 c) Black
- It doesnt remind me anything same goes for black
66.   Do you try to match your clothes? who doesnt - I don't!ConfusedTongueur not a girlLOL

67.   How often do you ask others what to wear? if its a special occasion then i doLOLUr helpful yaar - You only asked me once. How often do you listen to other people about looks eg if someone says Anu you need a hair cut.

When I cant get to a decision I ask others..but others doesnt include all..only the ones who are close to me

68.   Do you follow fashion trends? nahh..i set my own trend - and what is that trend called?Confused Anonymous

69.   Do you buy expensive clothes or clothes that you like regardless of price? I never go for expensive cloths.. only when its puja/my bday/shaadi occasion then yes I prefer gorgeous ones  - on these special occasions do you go out with a budget or do you just buy what you "fall in love with?"

bargaining really works here
70.   Do expensive clothes make you look better? my mum says i look good in any wears..u need to see me to confirm thisWink - Find a pictures of somone famous that you think looks like you. you can directly ask for my pic instead of beating around the bushTongue..I am matchless..no one is like meBig smile

71.   Do you think having a good overall look is important or the person in the shell, or both? Both ofcourse, but i wud give first priority to how the person is from inside - How often do you look at people and think, "he/she needs to sharpen up."

I dont look at people ..am usually lost in my own thoughts
72.   What are you like taking into considering the question above? I didn get youConfused - I meant do you have a good overall look, are a good person inside or both.yes I guess
73.   What type of music do you listen to? all sorts of..depending on my mood - What is the song you last heard - What do you like about it?

Better in time-Leona lewis
This song is not only touching but it takes you right there to what people call "That Time"..That time when you loved hard but the one u loved was not feeling the same abt u.Its very difficult to forget first love and move on.

74.   How often do you listen to bollywood? No more these day - which non-bollywood song do you think best connects to you?

Best Damn thing-Avril LavigneLOL
75.   Would you call yourself a bollywood only fan? No - Fair enough.Tongue

76.   Which songs have you heard most recently? I love this question..the songs are-

i'll be ur lover too-RPattz, better in time-leona lewis, Fall for you-Secondhand serenade

Give us the lyrics of these songs and explain the meaning of the songs.
I'll be your lover too- Its just a clear declaration that "I love you"Embarrassed
Fall for you- you have been quarreling with ur sweetheart but tonight u wont..tonight u will fall for him/her again..Embarrassed

77.   Which films have you watched most recently? Blind dating starring Chris Pine. - What is this movies about? WHat do you like/dislike about it? 

Its abt a Indian Girl falling in love with a blind goriganLOLIts a very sweet love story..they got married and lived happily ever after..and the guy never got to see the girl..
78.   What type of films do you like? all sorts of..except the action ones - How often do you wath horror movies?depending on my mood

79.   Which actors do you like? Robert pattinson, ChrisPine, Jesse spencer, loved Tom Cruise in MI3 and Jerry mcguire - Do you think RP did a good job in HP and why?I havent seen Cedric Diggory..and I dont like HP..But I read he did a good job..his death shocked meOuch

80.   Which actors do you are better and why:

'  Good looking ones. Robert. He is godlike.Day Dreaming - What shall I ask here? "He is god like"Confused How often do you pray to RP??LOLThats private

'  Ones who work hard I will go for Rob again. He won best actor award for How to be. He is not only good looking but is talented as well.Clap - Which movie do you think he has done better than usual?It wud be twilight

81.   Which actresses do you like? Anne Hathaway - Which year was she born in?dunnoConfused

82.   Which actor would you like to see marry Salman? I wud let him decide..its his life after all - Why do you think the rest of the world wants to see Salman married when he himself ain't worried?bcoz the world is worried that sallu wud end up marrying their own daughtersLOL

83.   Do you watch celebrity hosted game shows? Sometimes..
84.   If so, which ones have you watched?KBC when Big B was part of it. - DId you like SRK as a host?NOOO

85.   Which reality TV shows have you watched? II3/Moment of truth - Never heard of moment of truth. WHat is this show about? Its about how truthful you are..the more you can confess the more you earn..through polygraphic tests they know if the player is speaking the truth..Tongue

86.   Which ones are you watching at the moment, or would like to watch? Im watching Tim gunn's guide to style..its a good show. - What is good about it? It gives good style tips..all the women who desperately needs makeover or thinks life ends after marriage..they go to Tim. He gives them the basic lessons on how to look beautiful even in the 40s. 

87.   Do you like Singing reality shows and what is your opinion on them?I watch them because of my family..i find them Melodramatic now - Do you blame the drama on these shows due to competition? Reasons? yes the dramas have a big hand in it, people are so much into them that they look for nautanki in reality shows as well.

88.   Which TV shows have you watched and are watching now? I used to watch BMTD/RKB..now i watch the Tim gunn show.. - Will you ever return to Dulhan and RKB? Where is KS on there?LOL 
I do watch RKB sometimes..not watching BMTD..I am not a regular viewer of KS

89.   Which do you think has been the best on Indian TV and why? K soaps.It brings good trps - does TRPs matter?

You are asking me this?Yes it does..if it didn then sony wudn have ripped off so many shows
90.   Which TV actor do you like the most? Rahul of DMG.Hez reallyy sweet - o you think his character in DMG really portrays a doctor's image? Dunno..havent seen u yetTongue

91.   Which TV actress do you like the most? None - Name one for the sake of it.Prachi...happy?Wink

92.   Which couple on Indian TV do you think are hot and happening? maybe Aamir-sanjeeda - What do you think makes thier chemistry click?Their dance

93.   How often do you watch k-shows? when i think i cant cope up with u I watch KSTongue - What has happened in the last episode of KS? (Don't copy updatesLOL)I didn watch..why dont u give me the latest updateTongue

94.   Do you like Ekta's shows? If u need a good laugh,i suggest try them sometimes. - What do yo find so funny about them?dont u think so its funny?

A man with 3 kids almost the age of getting married has 2 wives..he still plans honeymoons..and how many plastic surgeries have u witnessed..the motis come out as thin pieces..not only their figure but their voice changes as well.There are lots more..its illogical

95.   Do you watch International soaps, and if so which ones? Tim Gunn's/moment of truth - No Q.

96.   Which soaps do you think are better: Indian Soaps or English Soaps - and why? Both are good in their own aways. i have watched both. - Do you think Western soaps will ever be like Indian soaps and vice versa? Reasons?no never

97.   Which channel do you watch the most? Currently Star Movies/Zstudio - Do you watch a lot of movies? How often do you go to the cinema?I have been to theatre when i was young..I dun remember watching any movie in the theatre. If they are showing a good movie then I try not to miss it.

98.   What is the time?11:42 am - What is the time now? 1:24 am

99.   How long did it take to answer these questions?2 hours approx. But they were really short MiteshCryLOL - How long did it take you to do this half? around 1 hr ..i thinkConfused

100.                        Do you want more questions from me? (I will be back anyways) Yeahh..as many as u can come up withTongueLOL I have decided i wont give up.. so BRING IT ON - Tell me the truth (I am your friend). Are you tired now?

I am really not tired..typing has never bothered me..

I know you are my friend, you dont have to remind me that..I am worried that you are spending too much time on my MOTW..u shud go take a nap instead..you must be tired.

I had fun answering the questions btw..Tongueand I mean it..

I will anser your revenge set tomorrow

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Well done. I really like dyour anwsers. You know when to put the full stop on thinsg though :P Where are the rest of the people. Am I going to do all the work here?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒAnuu tell me r your fingers made up of Steel,Iron or Rod ??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...I was thinking of posting the 2nd set today but looking at those revenge questions of Mitesh,I m feeling pity for you๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†...

Anyways u finish the revenge questions first,then Myself,Koko and Mona r pouncing on you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ˆ
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒAnuu tell me r your fingers made up of Steel,Iron or Rod ??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...I was thinking of posting the 2nd set today but looking at those revenge questions of Mitesh,I m feeling pity for you๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†...

Anyways u finish the revenge questions first,then Myself,Koko and Mona r pouncing on you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ˆ

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE AT 4AM??๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Sorry for the caps folks, but this aunty is too much as well!๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry to spam your MOTW post Anuu, but I just had to shout here at Jyo for this!๐Ÿ˜† Terrible Aunty!๐Ÿ˜›

~Mona๐Ÿ˜›
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Ohh so yuo are going to post more questions. Alright, I will give it a rest for now..!๐Ÿท
Ambrosia thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Part 2 - Revenge Questions

How do u define the bond that we share? Its the hardest thing in the world to explain. Real friends share a close bond and many common interests. While our likes/dislikes hardly match but still then our bond is very strong.. I feel i know you more than any of ur "real friends" [atleast i would like to believe that].  Everyone more or less agrees on the definition of friends as the one who stands by u in thick and thin, good and bad, right or wrong.
But I think there is something more to it in our case. I think we understand  and respect each other for what we are, which makes our bond very unique.

If you have to choose btw Robert and Me..whom wud u chose and why?๐Ÿ˜ˆ I have thought about this question almost the entire night..dharam sankat u see.๐Ÿ˜†

If I ever had to pick between you and Rob, I would choose my best friend๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Rob is my fantasy, he is a mere reflection. No matter what I do the truth would never change that he is no where close to me. He is a new arrival while you are no outsider. The way I can confide things with you, I would never able to do that with Rob (if that day ever comes that is). I have shared so much with you, starting from my grumbles to my ecstasy. It would be wrong rather crime if I choose a stranger over you.

Why do u blush? isnt the blush emoticon really annoying?
๐Ÿ˜ณ How dare u find that emoticon annoying.. im choosing Rob ๐Ÿ˜† 
I told you, when there is no words to describe your feelings..blush says it all.. try blushing sometimes mItz๐Ÿ˜‰

Describe me Your the hot and happening doc of UK๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›gorigan Girls queue up outside ur house to get checked once by u๐Ÿ˜ƒ WOWW!! you are a luckyy boy..๐Ÿ˜‰

acha no joking๐Ÿ˜†.. You are my mast gujju friend. You are like a coconut.. hard from outside but soft from within.. People who don't know u .. might end up calling u khadoos (i thought that when we exchanged the first PM.. uff) but the ones who knows u wud say ur a gem of a person..whatt do u call that.. ermm mast chokra che๐Ÿ˜ƒ is it saras?
Would you like me to stay on msn more? Whatever u wish don't always come true.. i know u have one busy life..i wud hate it if u stayed up on msn esp for me.. when u could go study or sleep or did smth better..to be honest I always wish that when i log into msn i get ur "u thereeee..u thereeeeeeeeeee" msgs.๐Ÿ˜†. i always have so much to tell u.. it really feels good to share things with someone..

Do i bore u when we chat??

Who said that.. ur a funny guy๐Ÿ˜†
How can u make such awesome siggies?
Oh i stare at the dirty meadows.. the gloomy sky..the crows in the tree.. the garbage.. they inspire me..maybe this is why u find my sigs awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Are your curatins still flying? Why dont u switch on the light btw?aint the screen pretty bright?

I just had to shut the windows yaar.. some one whistling from the other side since an hour Its 2:18 pm now..and bright n sunny day .. so i dont need the lights at the moment..nope the screen is fine
So when r u gifting me a new siggy?
Whose do you want

Do u think me and shanti will make a good pair?๐Ÿ˜ณ

No she isnt the right girl for ya.. you need one gujju pataka๐Ÿ˜†
What do u have to say abt "marii maaa" ๐Ÿ˜†
You never let me talk to her  
All i know is that she is the best cook, she never says no to clean ur blood stained lab coats.. and she calls u with a sweet nick..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

Are u enjoying the questions so far? Yessssssssssssssssss very much..it has been my bestest MOTW so far๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks to u Mitesh

Whats the time there?

2:24 pm
Any advise u wud like to give to the following person's

a. George Bush maybe he cud color his hair to look young๐Ÿ˜†

b. Ekta Kapoor get a life hun

c. Mitesh Give me some advice about the sudden change of my heart beat.. its vibrating with larger amplitudes in every few seconds

d. Aishwarya Give tips of how to be famous to ur hub.

e. Romin Listen to ur bro coz he rocks๐Ÿ˜ƒ and eat healthy khana..

f. Apurva uff baal kato for heavens sake

g. Thin kkusum gain some weight.. b4 ur eyes pops out of the socket

h. Big B Stop being a bhootnath

i. Your sister Stop eyeing on my crushes๐Ÿ˜†

So how r u  feeling now? mast

isnt it really hot in BD? yeah..stinky๐Ÿคข yesterday it rained

What do u think abt my new ID "Magnificent_Robert" No comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ

When is my birthday?20th March 1989..u never told me the time of ur birth though

Do u want me to stop here? carry on jani๐Ÿ˜†

List ur friends at IF.. all the names starting from A-Z๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If you were given the role of Mansukhlal whom wud u preer to be ur wife , Daya or Shilpa Saklani? mallika sherawat๐Ÿ˜›

Whom do u hate the most in Shah parivaar and why? I forgot the story

What gift shall I take when I go to Forks for..? My heart

How will u react if i ever come to meet u? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ my mouth will be a bit more wider๐Ÿ˜†

Will you be scared if I come to your house unexpectedly?not scared.. i will faint knowing we have a doc in the house๐Ÿ˜†

If u were made the admin of IF what r the changes u wud like to make? I wud make a seperate section for posting trps.. so that u can spam there as much as u want๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†.. I will get the layout changed.. one complain box where aam janta can post their complains/feedbacks against/for the section..if the complaints are against the DT it wud be taken care of aswell. Special alerts for emergeny PMs..sometimes ppl just overlook the Pms and lateron forget.. I can't think of more at the moment.

Whose the best siggy maker at IF (u can choose 1 only)

a. Ananya_A

b.  Ananya_A

c.  Ananya_A

d.  Ananya_A

NONE
 What is the Chinese of table tennis?
???๐Ÿ˜†

Translate this to Japanese

just chill chill..just chill

You have lost it
Translate this to Hindi

Om Bhur Bhuvas Svah Tat savitur varenyam Bhargo devasya dhimahi Dhiyo yo nah prachodayat
(I havent asked anyone)

I hope the spelling is okay..๐Ÿ˜Š
What are the two questions that u wud like to ask me now?
a) Now as you have asked soo many questions and read my answers to them so what do you think of me now.
b) If you were given two free air tickets ..one to BD and the other one to Forks.. which one would you pick and why.

BONUS Question(if u want u can ignore it but i want an answer๐Ÿ˜Š)
If i say this is my last MOTW on IF and you won't see me again after 29th of Oct, how will you react.
Dedicate songs to the following ppl

a. me Yeh dosti hum nehi torenge..๐Ÿ˜†

b. Robert Raat ka nasha abhi aakh se gaya nehi.. tera nashila badan bahon ne choda nehi..akhe to kholi magar..sapna woh toota nehi.. from Ashoka

c. Apurva  Yeh reshmi julfon ka andhera na ghabrayi ye..jaha tak..mahek hai..mere ghesuon ki..chale ayiye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

d. VJ bro Aree diwano mujhe pehchano..IF se aya.. main VJ๐Ÿ˜†

f. Mallika Sherawat๐Ÿ˜‰  dilwalon ke dilka karar lootne..main ayi hoon UP bihar lootne๐Ÿ˜†

whats the Bengali of "Anu is my best friend" ?

Anu amar bondhu๐Ÿ˜† dont ever use that line
Rapid Fire

a. Robert or Apurva

b. Moment of Truth or Tim Gunn's

c. Mitesh or Magnificent

d. kutte or kamine

e. Shekar or Armaan

f. patla or mota

g. PC or laptop

Knowing you Anu, I am sure you have worked out where these questions have come from DN๐Ÿ˜† copy cat. I will will be back with set 3 with refreshed Questions later. i will be waiting

๐Ÿ˜† tell me mitz aint u tired?(i am ur friend)

๐Ÿ˜ˆ HAHAHAHAHAA

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Wahh, well I am sure jooyti and co has a lot of Qs so I am giving it a rest. I will reply to your questions later so you know what I think of them but I wont cross examine them.๐Ÿ˜›

PS: You are using no comment to many times. Where have you learnt to speak like a celeb?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mona18

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE AT 4AM??๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Sorry for the caps folks, but this aunty is too much as well!๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry to spam your MOTW post Anuu, but I just had to shout here at Jyo for this!๐Ÿ˜† Terrible Aunty!๐Ÿ˜›

~Mona๐Ÿ˜›

Oye madam I was up because I had just returned frm the puja mandal and thought of peeping into the MOTW thread once๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›...So don't shout na๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Anuu great answers๐Ÿ‘...I m sorry for being late๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ..was too busy with durga puja๐Ÿ˜ณ..buit now I m back again๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Tonight I coming up with my small second set๐Ÿ˜ˆ...so wait till tonight๐Ÿ˜ณ