Surprise beti of the week - Ananya_A

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Namaste friends!

Boyy has it been a long time😛. I hope I didn't bore you with my beti of the week posts because I am back😈! We have another beti/bakri who will suffer a lot! I have started this thread early so all of you get enough time to grill our mod.

In each Section there is a moderator. We have all sorts of mods on IF. However, the mod for radha ki betiyaan section is somewhat extra special ' see for yourself Ananya_A in action.

Here she is logging in to IF ' Mmeeaaaaooowwwwwwww!

Here she is checking out the latest pictures in private messenger ' 'paw' thing wants to go on holiday!

She has caught a mouse. How many mice will she trap?

After a hard day's work on IF.

Alright well you are all wondering what this pussycat business is ' Finally our moderator will be the mouse and we will be the cats! Yesss, Ananya_A is Beti of the week!!

(Anu, don't take this offensively ' it is only a light hearted joke)

I am sure all of you want to know more about our moderator so don't let her go easy! To start our mod off I am posting some questions:

Nick names: 

Profession:

Hobbies:

How did you get started with IF:

Name your friends at IF: 

How long have you been on IF:

Your favourite shows:

Rate RKB out of 10 :

Favourite character of RKB:

What makes you continue watching RKB:

Any special scene that you would like to see in  RKB:

Anything you would like to say to RKB Parivaar:

We have a gift for every MOTW member. Feel free to use:

Sig courtesy- Tumhari_Khushi & IBSerenity

And of course the sig I should have given ages ago (for our mod only):

I hope you have answered the questions above because....I have more, lots more:

1.       Full name (including middle names)

2.       What is your place of birth?

3.       Who is in your family

4.       Who are you most close to?

5.       If you had a bad day do you share it someone?

6.       Are telling the truth?

7.       What are the most happiest moments of your life (least tell all please)

8.       How often do you spend your sister?

9.       What is she like ' annoying, understanding??

10.   How often do you have a papa-daughter talk?

11.   What kind of things do you share with your mum that you don't with your dad?

12.   What kind of things do you share with your other friends that you don't with me?

13.   If you had to pick and choose your family (&love) out of our bollywood celebrity list, then who would be your

'  Papa?

'  Mama?

'  Sister?

'  Brother?

'  Dadi?

'  Dada?

'  Lover???

14.   I don't know why word is showing bollywood as a spelling mistake. L

15.   Share one of your most embarrassing moments?

16.   Tell us something about the biggest achievements in your life.

17.   Which school did you go to?

18.   Who were your favourite teachers?

19.   Which was your favourite subject?

20.   How many spelling tests have you failed?

21.   Were you a teacher's pet?

22.   Which teacher did you have a crush on (all of us do ;))

23.   What was your first day at school like?

24.   Did you enjoy school?

25.   Are you brainy?

26.   What were your friends like at school?

27.   Do you think these questions are too personal?

28.   What is your town like?

29.   What are the best points about your city?

30.   ..And the bad?

31.   Where would you relocate to if you had to choose and why?

32.   Which year did your city become the capital?

33.   What are the main attractions in your town?

34.   What is social life like in your city?

35.   What is your home like?

36.   Is it in a good area?

37.   How many rooms does it have?

38.   Who has the biggest room?

39.   What do you have in your room?

40.   How big is your TV?

41.   What kind of food does your family keep in the fridge?

42.   Which food(s) in your fridge is going to expire this week?

43.   What is the temperature of your freezer?

44.   Do you have ice cream?

45.   If so, which ones?

46.   Can you cook?

47.   What would you cook if I came?

48.   What is your favourite dish?

49.   Do you eat with one hand or two?

50.   Are you a clean eater or a messy one?

51.   Do you drop food whilst you eat (I do)?

52.   Do you help clean the dishes?

53.   What do you do in your spare besides IF?

54.   Which books are you reading besides twilight?

55.   Who is your current crush (don't need a lot of brain cells to work that one out :P)

56.   How romantic are you on a scale of 5, (5 being very romantic)

57.   If someone proposed to you, how would you react?

58.   What does your family think about boyfriends/girlfriends?

59.   If you found someone who really loved you, but you didn't then what would you do?

60.   Am I scoring better on the personal questions now??

61.   Do you think any person can ever be ready for love, something we see in movies happen so easily?

62.   What would you say has shaped your characteristics ' experience, parents, and friends?

63.   Tell us what you are like as a

i)                    Person

ii)                   Friend

iii)                 Daughter

iv)                 Sister

64.   What kind of clothes do you like?

65.   What are your favourite colours?

66.   Do you try to match your clothes?

67.   How often do you ask others what to wear?

68.   Do you follow fashion trends?

69.   Do you buy expensive clothes or clothes that you like regardless of price?

70.   Do expensive clothes make you look better?

71.   Do you think having a good overall look is important or the person in the shell, or both?

72.   What are you like taking into considering the question above?

73.   What type of music do you listen to?

74.   How often do you listen to bollywood?

75.   Would you call yourself a bollywood only fan?

76.   Which songs have you heard most recently?

77.   Which films have you watched most recently?

78.   What type of films do you like?

79.   Which actors do you like?

80.   Which actors do you are better and why:

'  Good looking ones.

'  Ones who work hard

81.   Which actresses do you like?

82.   Which actor would you like to see marry Salman?

83.   Do you watch celebrity hosted game shows?

84.   If so, which ones have you watched?

85.   Which reality TV shows have you watched?

86.   Which ones are you watching at the moment, or would like to watch?

87.   Do you like Singing reality shows and what is your opinion on them?

88.   Which TV shows have you watched and are watching now?

89.   Which do you think has been the best on Indian TV and why?

90.   Which TV actor do you like the most?

91.   Which TV actress do you like the most?

92.   Which couple on Indian TV do you think are hot and happening?

93.   How often do you watch k-shows?

94.   Do you like Ekta's shows?

95.   Do you watch International soaps, and if so which ones?

96.   Which soaps do you think are better: Indian Soaps or English Soaps - and why?

97.   Which channel do you watch the most?

98.   What is the time?

99.   How long did it take to answer these questions?

100.                        Do you want more questions from me? (I will be back anyways)

Like I always say, MOTWs are not supposed to be fun. So Anu, make sure you have the energy to type:

And if you don't then don't kill yourself:

Remember, no cat fights:

Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes the time is here😆

I will be back with my list of qns! The other half of qns for Anuu is coming😈

~Mona😛
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

loll I don't know how to react or what to say at this moment. 😆 Mitesh you could have given me few seconds to enjoy my gifty (omggg the sig is super outstanding, wonderful, beautiful andddd magnificent. Im using this sig instead of our official MOTW sig😳) and then introduced the question paper😲 
Why din't you put a milk bowl for the kitten Mitz, after the days hardwork chilled milk wud have been refreshing😭.😆 Jokes apartt.. really really funny concept, perfect post. im really touched, thanks for this honour friends and esp thanks to u Mitz.🤗

I know whats mona/koko/jyoths all wud be thinking😆. I wud go recharge myself with Rob's song and then answer the questions  

Edited by Ananya_A - 15 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Namaste friends!

Boyy has it been a long time😛. I hope I didn't bore you with my beti of the week posts because I am back😈! We have another beti/bakri who will suffer a lot! I have started this thread early so all of you get enough time to grill our mod.

In each Section there is a moderator. We have all sorts of mods on IF. However, the mod for radha ki betiyaan section is somewhat extra special ' see for yourself Ananya_A in action.

Here she is logging in to IF ' Mmeeaaaaooowwwwwwww!

Here she is checking out the latest pictures in private messenger ' 'paw' thing wants to go on holiday!

There shud have been one robert's pic instead😳😆

She has caught a mouse. How many mice will she trap?

After a hard day's work on IF.

Alright well you are all wondering what this pussycat business is ' Finally our moderator will be the mouse and we will be the cats! Yesss, Ananya_A is Beti of the week!!

(Anu, don't take this offensively ' it is only a light hearted joke)

u jokin?? haha i loved all of this Mitesh😆 
How did u come up with such a concept.. i salute ur sense of humour

I am sure all of you want to know more about our moderator so don't let her go easy! To start our mod off I am posting some questions:

Nick names: Anu (thats what im known by my If friends)

Profession:Student

Hobbies: Reading/chatting/making sigs/listening to music/travelling and many moreee

How did you get started with IF: While googgling on JJKN

Name your friends at IF: All the names starting from A to Z😆 (aint I clever)😉

How long have you been on IF:Since 2005..so around 4 yrs

Your favourite shows: CID/Moment of truth/Tim Gunn's guide to style

Rate RKB out of 10 :8 at the moment

Favourite character of RKB: Ragini

What makes you continue watching RKB: Maybe i wud say TD 

Any special scene that you would like to see in  RKB: Shekhar flirting😆

Anything you would like to say to RKB Parivaar: You simply Rock!!

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
conrtas annu will sure grill u sweetie with soem questions not as many as mitesh ..mona and kokos...and with jyots i cant comepte😉
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg ..Finally the time has come!😆 Anuu get ready to be grilled!😈 Congrats on being beti of the week!😳

I can see that Mitesh has left u a very short qns paper!😭 Dont worry i will soon come back with a 'shorter' paper!😛 Till then enjoy ur hot seat jee!😆

Congrats again!👏👏👏

😳Komal
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Badhaai ho Anu ji!! Enjoy the hot seat. I am soon coming up with my set of qs to grill u to the fullest! Tayaar rehnaa!😈
Ambrosia thumbnail

I hope you have answered the questions above because....I have more, lots more:

1.       Full name (including middle names) Ananya

2.       What is your place of birth? BD

3.       Who is in your family My parents, my sister and my grandparents

4.       Who are you most close to? My sis and next to u

5.       If you had a bad day do you share it someone? No! I usually lock myself in my room, burry my head in the pillow and cry.

6.       Are telling the truth? What do u think?😛 Yesss im speaking nothing but TRUTH

7.       What are the most happiest moments of your life (least tell all please) Maybe when we went to india along with my whole family..that was my first plane ride.😆I was maybe 13/14

And..when someone sang these lines for me " I keep dreaming you'll be with me and will never go, I wud stop breathing if I dun see you anymore☺️" It means a lot to me that my existence matters someone like that.

8.       How often do you spend your sister? Oh whenever I get time I talk to her.We talk about almost everything. She is the only one who understands me in the entire house.

9.       What is she like ' annoying, understanding?? She is very understanding

10.   How often do you have a papa-daughter talk? Once or twice a year. hez a very busy dad, sometimes I dont get to see him even though we stay under the same roof. 

11.   What kind of things do you share with your mum that you don't with your dad?Nothing. Whenever we talk she ends up shouting at me😕

12.   What kind of things do you share with your other friends that you don't with me? I well .. the things which i know u won't like me telling u😃 I know u hate it when I talk abt my crushes, sometimes I get carried away and u start with beep beep or ram ram chee chee😆😆 other than that i think u know everything.

13.   If you had to pick and choose your family (&love) out of our bollywood celebrity list, then who would be your

'  Papa? He is one unique piece. he can be Big B at times and Boman Irani at times😆

'  Mama?*hope she aint reading this* maybe Jaya Bacchan but gusse wali Jaya bacchan😆

'  Sister? Konkona

'  Brother? My cousin brother is well like Shahid maybe. he is a very decent guy,very polite and i love him a lot.

'  Dadi? Can I say baa of KSBKT.😆

'  Dada? None wud fit him😆

'  Lover??? Maybe a bit of Imran of Jane Tu☺️😆

14.   I don't know why word is showing bollywood as a spelling mistake. Because Im not into Bollywood anymore😃

15.   Share one of your most embarrassing moments?Oh!! This is smth that happened recently😆My dadi saw Rob's pic in my cell when I din't pay attention. She mistook him for my BF and she said " Cheleta ke? dekhte toh bhaloi, amader nati jamai naki"  it means " Whose the guy? he is good looking, is he our son-in-law?"😆😆 She dint know that he was an actor nor i got time to tell her, and she told my mum abt him. they thought that I was in love and was planning to run away or smth😆. My mum went and told my dad and after that they kept forcing me to try sarees since i was a big girl now

16.   Tell us something about the biggest achievements in your life. You😆 Not everyone gets to be in ur best friends list😉 i feel so proud to say that ur my best friend🤗

17.   Which school did you go to? Dhanmondi Tutorial🤢 i hatedd my school..so glad Ive graduated

18.   Who were your favourite teachers? Our english teacher, i loved his cologne😆

19.   Which was your favourite subject? maths

20.   How many spelling tests have you failed? Never. I was best in english

21.   Were you a teacher's pet? All the language teachers used to love me, i remmeber all the good comments I got. They used to ask me to write essays for school magazines

22.   Which teacher did you have a crush on (all of us do ;))You never told me u had one..😡 I just said my english teacher. He was an handsome hunk, i loved his dressing sense and esp his cologne. All the female teachers used to bump into him every now n then. I deliberately made mistakes so that he wud come to my seat and explain me.😆😆 (someone will be hating me for this)..but hey its a crush😉

23.   What was your first day at school like? loll I had lipstick marks all over my face. The teachers were pulling my cheeks from here n there and kissing me. They told my dad i was the cutest child in the section. I had chinese eyes and I had cute fringes 😆

24.   Did you enjoy school? Yeah till grade 5😆 then i used to think why did school have to exist.

25.   Are you brainy? Sometimes😆 

26.   What were your friends like at school? Some are still with me while few left. Almost the entire school was my friend, everyone wud want to sit with me guess why..coz I brought the yummiest tiffin😆

27.   Do you think these questions are too personal? Nope

28.   What is your town like? Oh its a typical village. Its green allover, acres of paddy fields, hay stacks,ponds/lakes, cows running around the fields😆 They have fox too During the night its veryy dark and scary.

29.   What are the best points about your city? Its commercial..thats what i can think of 

30.   ..And the bad?pollution and tooo many political problems.

31.   Where would you relocate to if you had to choose and why? UK😛 Rob's is there and *ahem*😉, do u need any more reasons ☺️

32.   Which year did your city become the capital?Dhaka became the capital of Bangladesh with the independence in the year 1971

33.   What are the main attractions in your town? Shongshod bhabhan(its a place where political meetings take place..its built on water), child parks😆, Dhanmondi lake(I go there to jog every morning,its nice only in the morning), shopping malls(its cheaper here compared to other countries..mitz u shud come to shop here😆)

34.   What is social life like in your city? Dependant on others/self-centered

35.   What is your home like? Its beautiful. i love my room the most.. its in the farthest corner of our house😆

36.   Is it in a good area? Yes, the area is well protected, havent seen any intruders in this area so far.

37.   How many rooms does it have?3 bed rooms, Dining space,living room,4 bathrooms, kitchen and 3 balconies

38.   Who has the biggest room? My parents

39.   What do you have in your room? bed, messy closet containing cloths, reading table, biig mirror, 2 more closet filled with makeup kits/ornaments/shoes. Therez one AC, fans too. therez a lill balcony. 

40.   How big is your TV?LCD plasma. Its a biiig one😃

41.   What kind of food does your family keep in the fridge? veggies uff always

42.   Which food(s) in your fridge is going to expire this week? Let me ask my mum

43.   What is the temperature of your freezer?lesser than -15 degrees centigrade

44.   Do you have ice cream? no.. i try to avoid all those

45.   If so, which ones?

46.   Can you cook? loll no yaar. I can manage noodles/tea/boiled egg😆 im soo embarassed😳

47.   What would you cook if I came? KYA?? so that u run away. You wud love the food my mum cooks though. So when ru coming? I start giggling thinking abt that day😆

48.   What is your favourite dish? The veg curry which is always cooked in our house. Mostly to avoid carbohyde(bread/rice)

49.   Do you eat with one hand or two? When with spoon/forks u need to use both hands😆

50.   Are you a clean eater or a messy one? clean.. VERYY

51.   Do you drop food whilst you eat (I do)? never ever. I dont have the patience to clean them😆

52.   Do you help clean the dishes? My mum has assistants, but if they are away I clean dishes/wash cloths/sweep the house..like a typical maid😆

53.   What do you do in your spare besides IF? Study/watch TV/listen to music and read twilight saga again n again

54.   Which books are you reading besides twilight? at the moment none. i was reading Sydney Sheldon's Rage of Angels b4 twilight

55.   Who is your current crush (don't need a lot of brain cells to work that one out :P) ROBERT PATTINSON

56.   How romantic are you on a scale of 5, (5 being very romantic) 10 on 5😉Dont u think so?

57.   If someone proposed to you, how would you react? this is veryy bad Mitz depends if I knew him, maybe I wud blush, hug him so that he doesnt see me blush..i blush a lott😆 

58.   What does your family think about boyfriends/girlfriends? They are positive about it only if the guy has a good background. But that doesnt mean they wud allow me to go date with him or clinge in public or privately..oops😉

59.   If you found someone who really loved you, but you didn't then what would you do?

I dont feel I have the rights to break someone's heart so i wud probably say yes. But I wud definitely try to adjust with him, to know him better..to strengthen our relationship
60.   Am I scoring better on the personal questions now?? Yeah😆 i wud have to confess these sooner or later..so why not today.. and im happy ur asking them😊

61.   Do you think any person can ever be ready for love, something we see in movies happen so easily?

It needs time. At this age its infatuation. What I know of love is what i have seen in movies. Maybe I need experience to know this love business.
62.   What would you say has shaped your characteristics ' experience, parents, and friends? maybe someone who knew me well enough will be able to answer this question.i wud like to know it myself

63.   Tell us what you are like as a

i)                    Person  introvert/helpful/friendly

ii)                   Friend  U tell me

iii)                 Daughter  loyal

iv)                 Sister  adviser

64.   What kind of clothes do you like? i love trench coats/denim jeans/trousers/salwar kameez

65.   What are your favourite colours? black/white/baby blue😳

66.   Do you try to match your clothes? who doesnt

67.   How often do you ask others what to wear? if its a special occasion then i do😆Ur helpful yaar

68.   Do you follow fashion trends? nahh..i set my own trend

69.   Do you buy expensive clothes or clothes that you like regardless of price? I never go for expensive cloths.. only when its puja/my bday/shaadi occasion then yes I prefer gorgeous ones  

70.   Do expensive clothes make you look better? my mum says i look good in any wears..u need to see me to confirm this😉

71.   Do you think having a good overall look is important or the person in the shell, or both? Both ofcourse, but i wud give first priority to how the person is from inside

72.   What are you like taking into considering the question above? I didn get you😕
73.   What type of music do you listen to? all sorts of..depending on my mood 

74.   How often do you listen to bollywood? No more these days

75.   Would you call yourself a bollywood only fan? No

76.   Which songs have you heard most recently? I love this question..the songs are-

i'll be ur lover too-RPattz, better in time-leona lewis, Fall for you-Secondhand serenade

77.   Which films have you watched most recently? Blind dating starring Chris Pine.

78.   What type of films do you like? all sorts of..except the action ones

79.   Which actors do you like? Robert pattinson, ChrisPine, Jesse spencer, loved Tom Cruise in MI3 and Jerry mcguire

80.   Which actors do you are better and why:

'  Good looking ones. Robert. He is godlike.😍

'  Ones who work hard I will go for Rob again. He won best actor award for How to be. He is not only good looking but is talented as well.👏

81.   Which actresses do you like? Anne Hathaway

82.   Which actor would you like to see marry Salman? I wud let him decide..its his life after all

83.   Do you watch celebrity hosted game shows? Sometimes..
84.   If so, which ones have you watched?KBC when Big B was part of it.

85.   Which reality TV shows have you watched? II3/Moment of truth

86.   Which ones are you watching at the moment, or would like to watch? Im watching Tim gunn's guide to style..its a good show.

87.   Do you like Singing reality shows and what is your opinion on them?I watch them because of my family..i find them Melodramatic now

88.   Which TV shows have you watched and are watching now? I used to watch BMTD/RKB..now i watch the Tim gunn show..

89.   Which do you think has been the best on Indian TV and why? K soaps.It brings good trps 

90.   Which TV actor do you like the most? Rahul of DMG.Hez reallyy sweet

91.   Which TV actress do you like the most? None

92.   Which couple on Indian TV do you think are hot and happening? maybe Aamir-sanjeeda

93.   How often do you watch k-shows? when i think i cant cope up with u I watch KS😛

94.   Do you like Ekta's shows? If u need a good laugh,i suggest try them sometimes.

95.   Do you watch International soaps, and if so which ones? Tim Gunn's/moment of truth

96.   Which soaps do you think are better: Indian Soaps or English Soaps - and why? Both are good in their own aways. i have watched both.

97.   Which channel do you watch the most? Currently Star Movies/Zstudio

98.   What is the time?11:42 am

99.   How long did it take to answer these questions?2 hours approx. But they were really short Mitesh😭😆

100.                        Do you want more questions from me? (I will be back anyways) Yeahh..as many as u can come up with😛😆 I have decided i wont give up.. so BRING IT ON

Like I always say, MOTWs are not supposed to be fun. So Anu, make sure you have the energy to type:

And if you don't then don't kill yourself:

Remember, no cat fights:

i still have the strength to answer few more hundreds..you see im a strong girl unlike the girl slipping of the trade mill 😛😆
Thanks mitesh for taking out time from ur busy life and doing all this. It means a lot to me. Thank you.🤗

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This is not fair! It took me ages to come up wioth those questions. Now I will make sure I double the set. I want to see how long you can cope. C'mon friends, please help me!!
Ambrosia thumbnail

This is not fair! It took me ages to come up wioth those questions. Now I will make sure I double the set. I want to see how long you can cope. C'mon friends, please help me!!

loll the hunter needs help 😆😆 u have to rephrase the cat mice theme now Mitesh
well im impossibly fast like Edward Cullen😳
And ur done reading all of it? I just went for lunch and ur done already😕😆 
Do leave ur comments Sir😉