Lux Junoon Kuchh Kar Dikhaane Ka

My thoughts on the finale

Posted: 15 years ago
I was expecting more eliminated contestants to be back doing solo numbers..I would have liked that

I liked Akbar Ali's rendition of the song he sang, which was written(??) by Big B's dad..that was a rly nice song. What is it called again? i wanna download it

I didn't like how after every performance, Anu Kapoor only asked the big and small B about the song and themselves??? why not ask them first what they thought of the performance??

At the start, when the two B's first entered, they should have introduced them to all the contestants with their names etc..

Ghulam Ali ji didn't get a formal introduction.. i didn't even know he was there until Big B pointed it out.. that wasn't very nice of the production team

Big B when asked said his favorite type of music is sufi and folk..that was nice, but i could see ARA disappointed lol

the two B seemed nice and dignified

Ali Abbas didn't get to sing a solo sufi number in front of the guests.. but glad he got a special prize, he was so emotional

Abhas performed on TOO MANY SONGS .. i was like just ENOUGH ALREADY ufff

Lakhwinder wasn't shown much and dind't get to sing much :(

after the winner was announced, the show ended abruptly..

Malini was good, i felt bad for her for some reasons but still ecstatic that Harsh won.. hahaha ARA and the production team's golden boy Abhas got very few votes LOL loved it...

overall i think the show could have been better but it was good also

no more Junoon, kinda sad about it.. i hope they start another season of it some day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^  agreed and share same sentiments.

I feel Both Bs got more air time than any contestant.

Malini surely was very good.  I also felt bad for her but was happy Harshdeep won.

ABhaas got most exposure out of 3 final contestants.

vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The grand finale was great.The main theme,it seems,was to promote the upcoming videos of BigB's unforgettable on NDTV starting from Oct 11.They must have paid a hefty some to the organizers of the tour.

As I said in another section GS can do a wonderful job if he wants to.Unfortunately,the SMS bug has bitten him very hard and it shows in his other shows.

Sonyfan,we are highly indebted to you for all these videos.We dont have this channel and you were the only source to get some great treats of music--Akbar,Abbas,Malini,Rahat saab himself and promising star Abhaas.One of them should have won,but public voting has its own limitations.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Thank you Sonyfan for uploading video links each week on time.  We really appreciated it.
adriane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vasamv

The grand finale was great.The main theme,it seems,was to promote the upcoming videos of BigB's unforgettable on NDTV starting from Oct 11.They must have paid a hefty some to the organizers of the tour.

As I said in another section GS can do a wonderful job if he wants to.Unfortunately,the SMS bug has bitten him very hard and it shows in his other shows.

Sonyfan,we are highly indebted to you for all these videos.We dont have this channel and you were the only source to get some great treats of music--Akbar,Abbas,Malini,Rahat saab himself and promising star Abhaas.One of them should have won,but public voting has its own limitations.

agreed! it was so pathetic to
1) see abhaas perform again n again....... all bollywood songs 🤢

2) anu kapoor said the word "unforgettable tour" 100 times.... or more......was getting on my nerves!!

3) Finale was d worst episode in all 17,18 weeks....except the result
i came in this forum after long gap. I m really surprised that same Harshadeep for whom people said shouldnt have been chosen is now people's favorite. Whats the reason? Is it that she gave many splending performance in between. I even remember Dabulls was calling Jawsinder was better than Harshadeep and She is the weakest in sufi gharana. Now Dabulls also changed her view regarding Harshadeep. Seems like she really transformed herself in big crowd favorite.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: girija babu

i came in this forum after long gap. I m really surprised that same Harshadeep for whom people said shouldnt have been chosen is now people's favorite. Whats the reason? Is it that she gave many splending performance in between. I even remember Dabulls was calling Jawsinder was better than Harshadeep and She is the weakest in sufi gharana. Now Dabulls also changed her view regarding Harshadeep. Seems like she really transformed herself in big crowd favorite.

GB not that I need to explain but......

Read all my posts in this section I have never changed my opinion or claimed that Harshdeep was my fav singer.  My vote for the winner is RFAK's Sufi genre team.  Ali Abbas and Akbar Ali being my most fav of the genre. 

Harshdeep has given better performances in last few weeks.

Yes Malini & Lakwinder were good from Folk genre.

Bottom line I am happy to see Harshdeep winning it for Sufi Genre and RFAK.

If it was upto me than Ali Abbas should have been the winner but I am not here to question the outcome my dear.

All contestants in Sufi genre are winner once Harshdeep took the winning crown. 😃

Hope this helps answering your q and dilemma.  Wonder why you picked on me & my posts 😕😳

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago