Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anu sis and veda, you guys are sooo funny; Nalluma pesama route a maathunka....illanna ungalukku aaapu vetchiduvanga πŸ˜†
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GGG3

The very epilogue, especially Prasanna playing Sam excited me. Thanks G3😊

I haven't read/seen a friendship story in a long time. Thanks a lot for an FF with friendship as the theme.    Its my pleasure G3.. I luv all my friends. This FF is dedicated to all my friends.. That includes Aish,Ambi,nallu,Netra,Veda and you and your friend anjali too..πŸ˜› 
I remember nallu's card for all the IFians during Friendship day.. Its about a mother teaching daughter to continue having friends no matter what..Cos only friendship helps you to stay with same energy,enthu even during hardships.. These virtual friends also mean a lot to me.. Cos only these people share everything w/o any expectation..
Thank you friendsπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
It took me down my memory lane and relive my U.G and P.G days. I had such a blast and learnt a lot of things through N.S.S in my college. 10 days special camps in a remote village are such an infotainment galrore. During P.G, everyday is a festival day literally. If possible bring N.S.S into your story.
I havent been in N.S.S....I'll ask my hubby cos he was in that.. If anything suits this FF,definitely will try to include thatπŸ˜‰

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 5   Sam finally opens his mouth?

The second day of their college also memorable. All the 4 left the college with happy faces. Rohit was waiting near the entrance on the 3rd day. Anjali joined him and they both waited for the next two. The next two came almost at the same time.
 Rohit told the others 'From tomorrow whomever comes first has to wait for the rest,we'll be going to the class together'

Anju:Oh yes. We'll do that.

Sophy:Ok..

Sam just smiled in approval

Anju to Rohit pointing Sam: Does this creature talk?
      Rohit in shock:What come again?
      Anju: You heard me well. I was having this doubt because I have seen him openeing his mouth only in canteen that too just to have his snacks.
    Sam got wild on hearing this comment and he did not know what to talk. He said 'what do u think? Don't play with me'.
  Before he could complete,Anju in a surprising tone 'Hey.... you have a wonderful voice..I think you should talk more' 
  Sam was confused whether to react for her critical comment or her compliment. His confusion was clearly seen on his face.
   Rohit was controlling his laughter because he did not want to embarrass Sam,but Sophy started laughing uncontrollably seeing Sam's face.
  Anju was laughing as she was commenting Sam,but she stopped laughing on seeing Sophy laughing non-stop.

Rohit and Sam were also watching Sophy.
    Anju said:Sophy you look more beautiful when you laugh.
    Sam:Great Anjali,I am hearing you talk sense for the first time.
    Now again Rohit and Sophy started laughing.
  Sophy as if realising something all of a sudden said 'Thank you guys.I haven't laughed like this for years'
   Rohit in a serious tone:Sophy what are trying to say? Anju and Sam are comedians is it?
   Both Sam and Anju tried to give Rohit an angry stare but they failed doing that and laughed non-stop.
    They all went to their class. All the four were mostly attentive in the class but their degree varied.
   Sophy listened to all the lectures,even if the lecturer was not that strong in the subject.
   Sam listened to the lectures which he felt that the lecturer has prepared well.
    Rohit listened if he found that the lecture had real brains..ie., if the lecturer is a brain box.
    Anju listened to the lectures only if she felt that she need not touch her book after listening.
    All of them were attentive in 2 classes, Maths and ED.

Sam and Sophy liked to discuss the subject even in canteen.But Rohit and Anju did like that and stopped these two from doing it.
  Other students observed this group and it was surprising for everyone that they formed a group just in 3 days.
  It was then they wanted to name the group. The word that occurred immediately was SophyAnjuRohitSam.. but Sophy objected saying 'It is dreadful,contagious disease'
  Sam:Yes I go with Sophy
  Anju:I want that name.Let our fun and energy be contagious like SARS
  Rohit:And I want that name because I want everyone to be scared of our group. Let everyone have the same fear they have for that disease.
  Sam and Sophy agreed because of they did not feel like disappointing the two.

-Kurumbugal thodarum        

Edited by annoo - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: annoo

Anju to Rohit pointing Sam: Does this creature talk?
Thank God, Sam Anjukku kuttu (hit) podala....or else pulla aluthudim πŸ˜ƒ....But this Anju (just like Anu sis and the gang here) is very brainy....she knew how to flatter him right after a somewhat offending statement. 

Sam was confused whether to react for her critical comment or her compliment. His confusion was clearly seen on his face.
πŸ˜† I too would have enjoyed this........payan payanthitta pola πŸ˜†.  Poor Sam....at least it made Sophy laugh.

The SARS group is gelling well now πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›....esp. Sophy sogam ellam paranthey poyidum......it is reminding me of the time i had with my uni friends (though we didn't have any guys in our gang)

Awn...this is soo sweet.....of course their laughter is contagious as well...

Well written Anu sis πŸ‘πŸ‘.....thus far this is my most favorite chapter, which means that i'm slowly starting to relate myself here... πŸ˜›......it is well written!!! 

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

😊...awwn....😭....it is soooo sweet of you anu sis........And I totally agree with you......I've made great friends here....thanks soo much guys
smile_plus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ippo enna solla varra?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

~Ippo enna solla varaen na, I am eagerly waiting for fiance - fiancee bond..πŸ˜‰ 😳 Ennoda bond evolves with time..πŸ˜‰

Edited by smile_plus - 15 years ago
smile_plus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Before he could complete,Anju in a surprising tone 'Hey.... you have a wonderful voice..I think you should talk more'
Anju - Romba flirt panra..πŸ˜‰
  Sam was confused whether to react for her critical comment or her compliment.
Good One..πŸ‘
    Anju said:Sophy you look more beautiful when you laugh.
Anju - Over aa ice vaikara..
    Sam:Great Anjali,I am hearing you talk sense for the first time.
Sam's turn to flirt with Anju..πŸ˜‰

Sophy as if realising something all of a sudden said 'Thank you guys.I haven't laughed like this for years'
  Sophy - Over aa senti podara..
    Rohit listened if he found that the lecture had real brains..ie., if the lecturer is a brain box.
Naan Rohit oda category
    All of them were attentive in 2 classes, Maths and ED.
 Waiting for some suvarasiyaamana incidents based on Maths and ED classes..πŸ˜‰

SARS  -  Ivangallukku idayil LOVE kooda contagious aa thaan irukka pohudhu..πŸ˜‰ When will this group get into quadrilateral love? Waiting for those chapters..πŸ˜‰

kadhambari thumbnail
Vow anu..........SARS attack panniduchu oruvazhiya andha college'ai.............i like this episode

enga anu,naan pannura buc buc rohit madhiri pasanga thalai therikka odinaangale thavira nobody listened 
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Everything is natural and totally enjoyable. Kalaaikaradhu, counter podradhu have been captured well in your writing. Description of different attitudes to lectures was brilliant. I'm like Sophy in that case.

GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for counting me too as your friend and the dedication. Feels so good. Just like you i hope Ambi,nallu,Veda,Aish,Netra also count me as their friend. Tell me yes or no, ladies.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

No need to bother your hubby and yourself Anoo sis. Just go as per you have planned.😊
Previous
1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34
Next