Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Yes and aversion of few in the society doesn't make it appalling either. It would matter only to those who crave for society's acceptance not to those who are defiant. πŸ˜‰

Oh i am sorry i didnt know u were talking about livin relations in the himalayasπŸ˜†  - in another post you want them to enter temple do traditional rituals .... why - why cant you discard all that and live with your ideas.. without trampling on others (I mean almost everybody in india) idea of morality.... at the veri psyhological level its more out of vandalizing the ususally accpeted norms rather then a well-thought and reasoned argument......😊

qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Ignorance is bliss πŸ˜ƒ.  I shared it also some years ago.

Dude, you have no clue what is happening in several new-age sati savitri satyavan indian houses do you?  Cheating on spouses I am ranting again is MORE common in asian countries where people supposedly VALUE marriage constitution and don't divorce. (sexual hopping outside of marriage is more common that you can imagine)

unless you can corroborate this with some plausible examples... without resorting to tabloids and its like I would rather tend to disagree....😊 Its like i know of people who think if gals and guys are hanging out they are just sleeping.. its still not happening to that extent...πŸ˜†..... i just cant accept hearsay kinda things......😊

Morning_Dew thumbnail

I never advocate  live- in relations. However i think spritual matters are very personal and we can't take away this right from any one , no matter what...

Edited by Morning_Dew - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Oh i am sorry i didnt know u were talking about livin relations in the himalayasπŸ˜†  - in another post you want them to enter temple do traditional rituals .... why - why cant you discard all that and live with your ideas.. without trampling on others (I mean almost everybody in india) idea of morality.... at the veri psyhological level its more out of vandalizing the ususally accpeted norms rather then a well-thought and reasoned argument......😊

Aren't we sarcastic?πŸ˜† I don't advocate prostitution because I find it degrading onself. That is my view. Now if you advocate that then good for you. Go ahead.πŸ˜‰. I have already rested my case but your tone made me reply to this post. Debates are not fun when it becomes personal. Believe me this is going to be my last post on the threadπŸ˜‰. I have posted my arguments on why I don't oppose live-in relationship. I am not answerable to any moral or culture police here.

QT, As I mentioned earlier let us come back to the thread in another 10 or 15 years. Now the topic is way ahead of its time.πŸ˜‰ 

qwertyesque thumbnail

Aren't we sarcastic?πŸ˜† I don't advocate prostitution because I find it degrading onself. That is my view. Now if you advocate that then good for you. Go ahead.πŸ˜‰. I have already rested my case but your tone made me reply to this post. Debates are not fun when it becomes personal. Believe me this is going to be my last post on the threadπŸ˜‰. I have posted my arguments on why I don't oppose live-in relationship. I am not answerable to any moral or culture police here.

Are u nuts i was not at all getting personal. I am sorry if you felt I was rude or insutlting I was just giving u the taste of your own medecine...

Prostitution is degrading (So much of bigotry?!!) why? If somebody is getting paid  for something they offer which totally belongs to them... Isnt it a good business sense?

And I am not even trangressing societal boundaries just personal.. ones...😊

qwertyesque thumbnail

QT, As I mentioned earlier let us come back to the thread in another 10 or 15 years. Now the topic is way ahead of its time.πŸ˜‰ 

Sure while you revel yourself as too advanced.. i can tell u - when it really matters i dont think u are going to resort to all this ideaslistic talk...πŸ˜†

qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morning_Dew

I never advocate  live- in relations. However i think spritual matters are very personal and we can't take away this right from any one , no matter what...

there are two things spiritual limited to you or participated with the society as whole.. I dont take away the former but debate they dont have right to the latter...😊

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Qwerty, If you thing these are crap articles from some of the leading news papers, then I think you are ignorant and I stop right here.
Greatness of Indian marriages reflects in the social condition of majority of married women in India. That speaks for the nation. I am not here to explain to anyone πŸ˜ƒ as I respect your judgment as your own.
qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Qwerty, If you thing these are crap articles from some of the leading news papers, then I think you are ignorant and I stop right here.
Greatness of Indian marriages reflects in the social condition of majority of married women in India. That speaks for the nation. I am not here to explain to anyone πŸ˜ƒ as I respect your judgment as your own.

How many screwed marriages you know first hand.. then we will look at the stats.... 😊 

I am not saying they are all crap but give me sometime to do my research as well.. I take all those stats especially the exagerrated ones with a grain of salt...😊 percentages are only good if they reflect the right sample size... like i told you about the kamathipura stat...πŸ˜†

Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago