Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: MichiDespo

Nice update Munee OOPS....Epliogue.

Yaar why cant they name MICHI baby girl as SHACHI.

Yes Sumu we cannot name babies Shachi.๐Ÿ˜†
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahimataq

Munee just read the last part and epilogue and omg they were brillliiiiaaannnt!! i think you have shown the best way to end this whole mess๐Ÿ‘ The way Michi take time to renuite i think they needed the time..it was very realistic! And KC it was so romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Omg Mehak is such a cute name loved that whole part! ๐Ÿ˜ณ it was sooo cute!!! and katrina i was actually expecting prachi to be more jealous!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But anyways thanks so much for this short FF it was damn goodd!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Fims I tried my best to end it gracefully and logically. Yes I think time was the essence and is always helpful in healing wounds. Yup KC was kinda romantic and well I always imagined Michi having a cuty pie daughter....๐Ÿ˜Š
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for making Milind got to go through a child birth. I really wanted this wonderful experience to be witnessed by him. Though I was nervous reading he had to make a choice between his wife and child was glad all went well in the end.

Loved Sumonto's worries about his sister not yet being the little mischief. I am glad he finally feels at home with Milind.

Loved the Katrina-Mehek conversation. So, you made Milind like Katrina.. hahaah (I don't like her :-((). But for once I was happy that Prachi didn't let him name their daughhter Katrina.. (the name is illfamous in US now, after the devastating Katrina hurricane).

Glad to see a happy Michi family. I hope Prachi has learnt her lessons and will not let go this happiness of which she is a pillar too.
Edited by michifanreal - 15 years ago
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
and Munee special thanks for writing this FF, it made me feel so much better at times when they were bombarding us with non sense in the serial (which they still are).<br><br>Edited by michifanreal - 15 years ago
rosie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much   it was a wonderful  ff   and  you  are  a very good  writer  thank  you  so  much  writing  this  wonderful  ff  thanks  again
GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Muneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee๐Ÿค—

Mindblowing..overwhelming,marvelous,phenomenol,spectacular,stupendous,.touching,poignant  and ofcourse extremely credible...the three months torture of Prachi was needed to redeem her..i cant define in words how beautifully you have narrated their love making in the last part...sooooooo beautiful and pure...the epilogue is sooooooo touching...milind's anxiety for Prachi during the delivery is soooo emotional...a wonderful revelation...Munee...thanks a ton...and loved the name Mahek..thanks again for the brillliant read..!!

ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Muneez..take a bow....exceptional and mindblowing... i loved this one....
soul76 thumbnail

Thank You...๐Ÿ˜Š
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: panache

Muneez..take a bow....exceptional and mindblowing... i loved this one....

Thanks Pannu I'm happy you liked it.๐Ÿ˜Š
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Kuku darling I'm happy you read it I guess all in one go YUP๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†. So you liked Mahek... ๐Ÿ˜Š I loved Rishi...used to watch it for him... and then i started liking his relation with her in the last few months๐Ÿ˜ณI tried my best to do justice to the father son relationship. ๐Ÿ˜Š and u did an awesome job hun๐Ÿ˜ƒ