Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD muneeeeeeeeeee!! Finally read all the parts..just beaaaaaautifully written..hats off to u ustaad๐Ÿ˜ณ
okay now the epilogue..oh my god..im in heaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ๐Ÿ˜..LOVEEEEEELY..yaar..toooooooooooooooooooooo goood..u write so beautifully..tumhaare haaton mein tho jaadoo hain๐Ÿ˜..'yeh haat mujhe dede thaakur'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..seriously Munee..wowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow..loved the epilogue..
this bit had me ROFL..๐Ÿ˜†

"Sumonto keh raha tha Katrina rakheingey ussey buhut pasand hai na woh" Milind had joked. "Koi Katrina nahin rakheingey meri beti ka naam or yeh ussko pasand hai ya aapko?" knowing full well how much Milind liked the actress. Milind had laughed aloud winking at her "Acha hai na humari beti bhi usski tarah dikheygi pyaari pyaari" he had added oil to the fire

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo God damn CUTEEEEEEEEEE!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yaar all in all..WONDERFUL, SPLENDID, SUPERB, OUT OF THE WORLD, MINDBLOWING, LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL Fanfic..was awesome..enjoyed it fullly!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Epilogue was just the best!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank u so much meri jaan ๐Ÿค—
Love ya..keep it up!
Jessu<3
Edited by jess.amit_3 - 15 years ago
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow!! an epilogue...i was missin this๐Ÿ˜ƒ...anyways this part was just too gud hun...milind pickin up his daughter and lukin at her wit happiness was just mindblowin...all the his emotions flowin down wit a single tear left me in tears to๐Ÿ˜ญ....
sumonto's convo abt she bein usless was damn cute n hillarious๐Ÿ˜†
so both Milsi's fav is katrina๐Ÿ˜†...luvd the way milind was pullin her leg n prachi goin red wit jelousy...nazar na lage dono ko๐Ÿค—
n u gave her name mehek?๐Ÿ˜ฒ koi doosra naam nahin mila kya? i hated mehek in KTH๐Ÿ˜†...reason is very obvious...samajdhaaree ko ishaara hi kaafee hotha hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
bt the last bit made up wit all...finally his life was filled with fragrance one that he knew would last for a lifetime. mehek is the best name to give for their child...wonderful update sweety...thanks alt for the luly FF๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
keep it up๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just read everything from the beginning! awesome fanfic hun๐Ÿ‘ and i simply love the name Mehek!!! and in KTH i used to love her relation with Rishi towards the end!1
awesome fanfic hun.... loved sumonto-milsi relation and the especially the second last and last parts were awesome! great work hun๐Ÿ‘
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jess.amit_3

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD muneeeeeeeeeee!! Finally read all the parts..just beaaaaaautifully written..hats off to u ustaad๐Ÿ˜ณ

okay now the epilogue..oh my god..im in heaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ๐Ÿ˜..LOVEEEEEELY..yaar..toooooooooooooooooooooo goood..u write so beautifully..tumhaare haaton mein tho jaadoo hain๐Ÿ˜..'yeh haat mujhe dede thaakur'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..seriously Munee..wowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow..loved the epilogue..
this bit had me ROFL..๐Ÿ˜†

"Sumonto keh raha tha Katrina rakheingey ussey buhut pasand hai na woh" Milind had joked. "Koi Katrina nahin rakheingey meri beti ka naam or yeh ussko pasand hai ya aapko?" knowing full well how much Milind liked the actress. Milind had laughed aloud winking at her "Acha hai na humari beti bhi usski tarah dikheygi pyaari pyaari" he had added oil to the fire

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo God damn CUTEEEEEEEEEE!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yaar all in all..WONDERFUL, SPLENDID, SUPERB, OUT OF THE WORLD, MINDBLOWING, LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL Fanfic..was awesome..enjoyed it fullly!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Epilogue was just the best!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank u so much meri jaan ๐Ÿค—
Love ya..keep it up!
Jessu<3

Aw thankyou Jessu tussi pasand keetasii to mera dil garden garden hogaya jee. Yeh haath main tujhey dey deti darling if you would've been here.....๐Ÿค— My chanda I am so so happy you liked the ending though I found it a bit hurried but I wanted to finish it over the weekend.....You liked the Katrina bit I put it in for humour though I must say I find Katrina very beautiful she's the only actress who doesn't starve herself to death and has a height that can get away with the extra kilos. Thank you for the wonderful comments they inspire me to write all the more. ๐Ÿ˜Š
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: (**sia**)

wow!! an epilogue...i was missin this๐Ÿ˜ƒ...anyways this part was just too gud hun...milind pickin up his daughter and lukin at her wit happiness was just mindblowin...all the his emotions flowin down wit a single tear left me in tears to๐Ÿ˜ญ....
sumonto's convo abt she bein usless was damn cute n hillarious๐Ÿ˜†
so both Milsi's fav is katrina๐Ÿ˜†...luvd the way milind was pullin her leg n prachi goin red wit jelousy...nazar na lage dono ko๐Ÿค—
n u gave her name mehek?๐Ÿ˜ฒ koi doosra naam nahin mila kya? i hated mehek in KTH๐Ÿ˜†...reason is very obvious...samajdhaaree ko ishaara hi kaafee hotha hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
bt the last bit made up wit all...finally his life was filled with fragrance one that he knew would last for a lifetime. mehek is the best name to give for their child...wonderful update sweety...thanks alt for the luly FF๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
keep it up๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Darling I knew you requested for an epilogue and realised it was required to show their progression after their patch up. ๐Ÿ˜Š Milsi was overwhelmed to hold his child in that small form since he's always dreamed of having been there when the baby was born so I wanted him to have this happiness. Sumonto dear child thought she'd be older.... sadly she wasn't...๐Ÿ˜† when children think of their siblings they immediately conjure up stuff that they will do with their brother or sister..... quite natural.๐Ÿ˜Š As for Mahek i wasn't even thinking of the Rishi waali Mahek didn't remember her till you mentioned but here I wanted the name to be significant of it's meaning that is bringing fragrance in his life. Thank you for your lovely comments. ๐Ÿ˜Š
DJKM thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow absolutely beautiful๐Ÿ‘
GoGreen thumbnail
Nice update Munee OOPS....Epliogue.
Yaar why cant they name MICHI baby girl as SHACHI.
fahimataq thumbnail
Munee just read the last part and epilogue and omg they were brillliiiiaaannnt!! i think you have shown the best way to end this whole mess๐Ÿ‘ The way Michi take time to renuite i think they needed the time..it was very realistic! And KC it was so romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Omg Mehak is such a cute name loved that whole part! ๐Ÿ˜ณ it was sooo cute!!! and katrina i was actually expecting prachi to be more jealous!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But anyways thanks so much for this short FF it was damn goodd!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivgauri

just read everything from the beginning! awesome fanfic hun๐Ÿ‘ and i simply love the name Mehek!!! and in KTH i used to love her relation with Rishi towards the end!1
awesome fanfic hun.... loved sumonto-milsi relation and the especially the second last and last parts were awesome! great work hun๐Ÿ‘

Kuku darling I'm happy you read it I guess all in one go. So you liked Mahek... ๐Ÿ˜Š I tried my best to do justice to the father son relationship. ๐Ÿ˜Š
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJKM

wow absolutely beautiful๐Ÿ‘

Thank you dear.... ๐Ÿ˜Š