Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Grateful Dead

Muneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee🤗

Mindblowing..overwhelming,marvelous,phenomenol,spectacular,stupendous,.touching,poignant  and ofcourse extremely credible...the three months torture of Prachi was needed to redeem her..i cant define in words how beautifully you have narrated their love making in the last part...sooooooo beautiful and pure...the epilogue is sooooooo touching...milind's anxiety for Prachi during the delivery is soooo emotional...a wonderful revelation...Munee...thanks a ton...and loved the name Mahek..thanks again for the brillliant read..!!

Oh my God GD that's too many adjectives and they're all so NICE to read.....😊 I'm so so happy you liked it to this extent yeah the lovemaking was essential had to show they patched up for good. I guess fathers get emotional during child births..... and I like the name Mahek a cousin of mine is named that...😊
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks you Mene jaan for given us the beatiful FF . Lovely ending .A big thank you once again.
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzy_de

Thanks you Mene jaan for given us the beatiful FF . Lovely ending .A big thank you once again.

Aw Lizze jaan welcome back and yes I'm so happy you liked it. 😊