Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Tumharey liya kiya itna bhaaga bhaaga update.... hope you liked it....😊

I am shocked MICHI kissed and made ahem ahem...how come how come.but happies.
-Deepa- thumbnail
Munee, this ff was awesome. Beautifully written. Loved the way u handled it. Felt really bad for Milsi. How long can he not forgive Prachi! He didnt force Sumonto to call him dad and waited for the kid to accept him...i liked it.
Enjoyed reading this whole scenario...would have loved to watch it in the serial.
sailat@PA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Munee--as usual that was great!! poor Michi!! they were in agony for 6 long months!! brrrrrr.....it is understandable....show waala Milind ne palti maar li....remember how crazy he used to be!! hahaa...

loved how they kissed and made up and some more *ahem ahem*....really good!!i wud love for an epilogue with a couple of kids thrown in for good measure! :DD
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: michifanreal

Munee, I wasn't upset with the way Sumonto behaved. It was very much expected and I wasn't expecting him to forget Proteek in one shot and accept Milind.. just got hurt that Milind had to hear it. Couldn't sympathize with Prachi at all....... She shouldn't have left Milind... her dialogue asking him why he is hurting himself- had me go mad against her.. (I am brooding over the past I know.. but somehow Prachi has irritated me more than she might have irritated Milind- may be I don't forgive easily or I don't love Prachi so much while am sure I don't hate her though)..how much she has hurt him all these five plus years.. first by leaving him and then by giving his position to other people (agreed she didn't get romantic with anyone else, but that's not the only thing that defines a husband and wife).

You are writing an epilogue...yeyyyyy... i will really look forward to it..thanks so much dear

But then I always enjoy reading whatever you write. You know I am a fan of your writing right?

Believe me hun I've been very unbiased in penning down this  ff since I believed I had to put in everyone's perspective not just Milind's but I can understand how you feel.To be honest I feel just like the Milind in my ff no longer angry but very very dissappointed and in time I hope I'll be able to overlook her blunders. If Milind can accept her so can we. As for Sumonto he is a child children cannot be won over by reasoning rather by love that's exactly what Milind did. He waited for his child's heart to be filled with his love besides Sumonto is young and can adapt to change at this age. Yes I'm writing an epilogue hopefully by soon.😊 Acha you'r my fan chalo I'm happy atleast now Shabbir and I stand in the line in your mind atleast..... we both have you as our fan.😛
Edited by blind horizon - 15 years ago
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MichiDespo

I am shocked MICHI kissed and made ahem ahem...how come how come.but happies.

You better be happy nahin to....... 😡
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipsyworld

Munee, this ff was awesome. Beautifully written. Loved the way u handled it. Felt really bad for Milsi. How long can he not forgive Prachi! He didnt force Sumonto to call him dad and waited for the kid to accept him...i liked it.
Enjoyed reading this whole scenario...would have loved to watch it in the serial.

Thanks Deepu as for Milsi I wanted him to make her see how much he had suffered if he would've turned brutal it would've been no use the best methodology was the silent treatment. He couldn't force Sumonto to call him dad he's not that typw he didn't force Prachi to leave another man how could he use force on a child it's just not him dumping his love on others. From all i have known about Milind it's very very clear he's very guarded about love and when he does let it down it's for people he allows to walk straight in his heart though there aren't many on that list. Oh I'd have loved to watch this too instead we are treated to mother goose and her brood....
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailat@PA

Munee--as usual that was great!! poor Michi!! they were in agony for 6 long months!! brrrrrr.....it is understandable....show waala Milind ne palti maar li....remember how crazy he used to be!! hahaa...

loved how they kissed and made up and some more *ahem ahem*....really good!!i wud love for an epilogue with a couple of kids thrown in for good measure! :DD

Yup poor michi agonizing themselves for 6 long months but then i hadn't thought the anger would've worn off too easily the milsi in the serial is trying to reach sainthood I had to keep mine real. Yup show wala Milsi would've done the same had the creatives used their grey matter I find it hard to believe he isn't mad at her at all for staying with Proteek but I guess he's gone through a lot now just wants back what's his. Ah the kiss and make up formula always works. Yes I'll be writing the epilogue lets see if I can fit in any more kids.😊
sailat@PA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Yup poor michi agonizing themselves for 6 long months but then i hadn't thought the anger would've worn off too easily the milsi in the serial is trying to reach sainthood I had to keep mine real. Yup show wala Milsi would've done the same had the creatives used their grey matter I find it hard to believe he isn't mad at her at all for staying with Proteek but I guess he's gone through a lot now just wants back what's his. Ah the kiss and make up formula always works. Yes I'll be writing the epilogue lets see if I can fit in any more kids.😊

old milind--remember the way he used to grimace and go wild with rage just seeing prachi and neev talk!! it was kinda hilarious!! hahaa... well, coming to the new milind--i think its kinda refreshing to see them not employ the old 'revenge' formula!! it wud be kinda repetitive!! i also like that now he trusts her completely and won't be unreasonable!! if prachi does try to wait him out, i think he'll be mad tho!
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailat@PA

old milind--remember the way he used to grimace and go wild with rage just seeing prachi and neev talk!! it was kinda hilarious!! hahaa... well, coming to the new milind--i think its kinda refreshing to see them not employ the old 'revenge' formula!! it wud be kinda repetitive!! i also like that now he trusts her completely and won't be unreasonable!! if prachi does try to wait him out, i think he'll be mad tho!

Yes quite a drastic change in Milsi reminds me of the Then and Now vm's OPti has made on Michi..... though i admit he's changed for the better.😊
soul76 thumbnail

Epilogue

Milind paced the corridor visibly tormented while he heard Prachi moan in pain in the room near him but there was nothing he could do. She was having their second child and it was hell for him, he wondered by the process had to be so miserable wasn't there an easier way to have babies. Premlata watched him run his fingers through his hair impatiently this was taking too long though the truth was Prachi had just started having her labour pains. Premlata smiled she knew he loved her very much and couldn?t bear to think of her in pain because of him, it had been Milind who had decided to have another baby since he had missed out on Sumonto's childhood moreover Sumonto was old enough to have another sibling. The doctor had appeared then flustered and cranky "Mr Mishra it seems we have complications if the situation arises we may have to choose one of them either your wife or the baby" she had informed a shocked Milind who stood there white as a sheet. And before he could even decide the words had slipped out of his mouth "Save my wife doctor, save her" he had blurted full aware of what he stood to lose but even if he had been asked to make the same decision all over again he very well knew he'd have chosen her. She was everything he had and life without her was something he couldn't even imagine. "I'm coming in" he had informed the doctor before following her inside. Prachi lay exhausted on the hospital bed she gripped the sides of the iron bed firmly wincing in pain as she braved another wave of pain, tears were streaming down her eyes as she bit her lip in an attempt to stifle a scream. Watching Milind enter had soared her confidence "Milind' she had whispered in anguish closing her eyes as she felt his hand on her cheek. "Main huun na Prachi terey saath, terey paas" he had consoled her as she took his hand in hers closing her fingers tightly around it whimpering in acknowledgement. It was a torturous half hour for both Milind and Prachi before finally their daughter had graced the world with her presence. All the while Milind's heart had beat fast and hard he had witnessed how difficult and miraculous the feat of giving birth actually was praying that both mother and child would be safe. Prachi had been shifted to another room she had been drugged to wear off the excrutiating pain that coursed through her body. A nurse had handed a tiny wrapped form to Milind as he stood watching over Prachi. The baby was not only beautiful she was everything he had wanted in his child she looked exactly like Prachi.

A jet black mop of straight hair peeped from under the snowy cloth her heavy eyes were fringed with the most delicate row of finest eye lashes he had ever seen. Her perfect cupid lips were something she had taken from him, the small nose was a replica of her mother's so were the soft cheeks. She was perfect, Milind pushed back the cloth to find her tiny fingers balled in a tight fist he uncurled them slowly as she tried to open her eyes in an attempt to look at him. Milind had felt a tear escape his eye vanishing in the cloth wrapping the baby. "Kaisi hai?" Premlata hai asked as she stood watching him. "Apni maa jaisi hai" he had smiled looking at a sleeping Prachi who looked at peace motherhood had granted her a special glow that lit her face then. Bending down Milind had kissed her forehead and then had kissed his daughter they both were special to him.

Later that evening Sumonto had accompanied his father to the hospital "Papa main gurya sey khelun?" he had asked Milind who had him perched on his knee while he cradled the new born in his arms with Milind embracing both of them protectively. "Beta abhi to buhut choti hai yeh khel nahin sakeygi terey saath" he had chuckled humorously. "To kiya yeh baatein bhi nahin kareygi?" Sumonto had asked surprised at a sister who was incapable of any fun activity. "Nahin abhi nahin kareygi" he had smiled kissing his son on the forehead. Sumonto had initially resisted on considering himself a part of the family but he was very much aware of the fact now that Milind was his father and that the Dasguptas were his temporary family. Milind had found it cruel to deprive the child of his past relations even though fake, he'd take him to meet Suproteek sometimes and this year Suproteek had come over to Bombay to spend a part of his summer holidays with Sumonto. Time had healed his wounds and Milind had learnt to forgive and forget Prachi had not let him question any of her acts again. She had been genuinely depressed to see him ignorant of her and had taken it upon herself to soothe him in every possible way. They had decided to have another child then to celebrate their reunion and a few months later Prachi had been declared pregnant much to their elation.  "Yeh kuch nahin kareygi kheleygi nahin, baat nahin kareygi to kiya faida aisi behen ka" Sumonto had protested unhappily. He had thought his sister would be like Savera energetic and bubbly ready to assist him in any mischief he had hoped to get even with Rhitvick on all his past naughty tricks with his sister's help, but now that he saw she was tiny and fragile certainly not mischief material he was thoroughly upset. Milind had smoothed back Sumonto's curls "Thora intizaar ker ley phir yeh sab kuch kareygi, kheleygi bhi baatein bhi kareigi tereyko bhaiyya bhi boleygi" he had tried to console his son. "Kab boleygi? one two three four days key baad?" Sumonto had counted the days on his fingers and Milind had laughed aloud at his innocence.

Prachi had woken up to see her family await her her mother and father in law had both blessed her, alaap and Sukriti had gifted the baby lots of accessories and had brought fresh flowers for her. Rhitvick and Savera fought over the baby's name while Sumonto declared he held the right to name her since she was his sister she noticed everyone was present except her husband the one she longed to see. She smiled and laughed with her family as they talked non stop about the tough time she was going to have with two naughty children to look after. Soon they had left the baby was fed by her and now lay asleep in her cradle she wondered what Milind was upto and why he hadn't come to meet her. She felt deeply indebted to him for being a part in this creation and for standing by her in her time of need. Closing her eyes she sat rocking the cradle gently resting against the iron frame of the bed when she felt a movement beside her. Before she had a chance to open her eyes a pair of soft lips had captured her supple ones in a deep long kiss. She didn't need to open her eyes to confirm that Milind sat beside her putting her arms around his neck she leaned into him reciprocating his kiss with equal fervour. He had released her moments later peering in her hazel eyes as she sat smiling at him "Kahaan reh gaye they aap? Main kab sey intizaar ker rahi thi" she had inquired love evident in her tone of complaint. 'Hmm thank you Prachi" he had whispered in a voice laden with gratitude hugging her tightly she had gently caressed his cheek with her own. "Humari beti kaisi lagi aapko?" she had asked not being able to suppress the smile that emerged on her face when she saw him stare at the sleeping form in the cradle. "Buhut pyaari hai, bilkul terey jaisi" saying so he had stood up and had picked up the baby in his arms bringing it back to the bed he sat near Prachi who had placed a gentle hand on her child feeling it's soft skin. "Isska naam kiya rakheingey?" Prachi had asked Milind who kissed her on the cheek this time. "Sumonto keh raha tha Katrina rakheingey ussey buhut pasand hai na woh" Milind had joked. "Koi Katrina nahin rakheingey meri beti ka naam or yeh ussko pasand hai ya aapko?" knowing full well how much Milind liked the actress. Milind had laughed aloud winking at her "Acha hai na humari beti bhi usski tarah dikheygi pyaari pyaari" he had added oil to the fire. "Mainey naam soch liya hai wohi rakheingey" Prachi had retorted slightly irritated with Katrina's mention. "Kiya naam socha hai?" Milind had asked enjoying her ire "Mahek" she had told him jubilantly. "Arey koi perfume hai jo makehti raheygi" Milind had rejected the idea outrightly. "Naam yehi hoga bas" Prachi had decided stubbornly taking the baby from him. "Itna ghussa" Milind had teased her encircling them both in his strong hold "Aapka naam M sey hai to isska naam bhi M sey hona chahiye na" she had explained the reason why she had chosen the name. "Phir to P sey bhi rakh saktey hain" Milind had suggested "Woh duusrey waaley key liye" Prachi had said unaware of her comment's effect on him. Milind had smiled "Acha duusra bhi chahiye tujhey balkehh teesra ho ga na woh to" Milind had grinned at her as she turned a deeper shade. "Mera matlab" she began when he had turned her face to him. "Tuu jo kaheigi wohi rakheingey.Khush!" and she had smiled as she felt him reach for her lips again. He had gifted her a diamond necklace that he had seen her eye at a shop a few weeks ago as he clasped the lock close she touched it with admiration. "Aap ney merey liye khareeda thank you Milind" she had smiled with moist eyes "Tuu ney jo mujhey diya hai Prachi usskey aagey to yeh kuch bhi nahin" he had turned to look at his daughter cradled in Prachi's lap. "Mahek" Milind had smiled tracing her soft contours lovingly finally his life was filled with fragrance one that he knew would last for a lifetime.

Complete finally!!!!😆

Edited by blind horizon - 15 years ago