Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterGoGo thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: friends_rock

women???kya hogya yaarπŸ˜• ....abhi main tho jawan hoo lmaoo....πŸ˜†
awww soo sweeeeeeet......

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I address that to everyone....If that makes u feel old, I'd address u πŸ€”  ummmmm....ummm...Lass?? or Chica?? Girlie?? Oh! chuck it!! u being a woman is inevitable unless u want to jump off a bridge or something....πŸ˜† Woman sounds good yaar....
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Tash, Check 4th post on the 1st page.

Thank u...thank u so so much...U're super awesome...
:worship:worship:

Originally posted by: kim_02

U'd want to kill urself after listening to it πŸ˜‰

The undergrads whose paper you are evaluating must be singing this songπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPBXN6Zah-A&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Tahsu woman YOU have no idea...Gosh I'm so happy that hurricane hapened because we're off school this whole week!

BTW Tashu you a teacher???

Originally posted by: Maya_M

I doubt. May be she will because as a biased fan I think a fashion show, a haute couture week, is incomplete without DeepikaπŸ˜›.

πŸ˜† U are a biased fan Maya...No doubt about that...Agar koi Deepu ke barey mein kuch bura kahey toh katney ko daudti hai....I've had my share πŸ˜†
I'm not arguing with you....πŸ˜‰ I'll loose anyway πŸ€“

Oh btw, who is our newest DCOTW???? Which reminds me.....Anku didnt even answer my questions 😑 Where is she??
Please pick two COTW...Anku ko phir sey banana...
LMAO!! banana- i didnt mean fruit....

Ankkuuuuu....you still owe me my answers...warna i'll call ur guests and send them back to you 🀣

Originally posted by: Tani91

Tahsu woman YOU have no idea...Gosh I'm so happy that hurricane hapened because we're off school this whole week!

BTW Tashu you a teacher???

🀣🀣🀣 Me a teacher?/?? Oh hell ya woman...Just imagine what kind of teacher I'd make.....Sab Gorey log ko khada karke Thumka lagwaugi 🀣🀣🀣
Aur hindi class lungi....hmmm...sab ko sikhaungi- Abey Gadhey ke Aulad...

hehe..but on a serious note, I am a Teaching Assistant dear 😳

@Maya: πŸ˜† Oh my god!! Tum meri Dushman Ho ya Dost???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyhoo guys...gotta go back to my assignment..will be on and off...
Break time is so over for me...

n' Tannoo....hope u're doing ok woman.....but no school is super exciting....I wish it were the same here...
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kim_02

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I address that to everyone....If that makes u feel old, I'd address u πŸ€”  ummmmm....ummm...Lass?? or Chica?? Girlie?? Oh! chuck it!! u being a woman is inevitable unless u want to jump off a bridge or something....πŸ˜† Woman sounds good yaar....

okay ji...apkii jaisee marzii😳
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meet Bollywood's Miss Congeniality by Sabah Shaikh

Move over Aishwarya Rai and Priyanka Chopra. Extreme political correctness in the Hindi film industry is no longer associated with beauty pageant winners. Towering young model-turned-actresses are smoothly taking over. We deliberated on who should be awarded the title of Miss Congeniality in Bollywood, and the actress who won hands down was Deepika Padukone.
Deepika has bagged fame for just for her films, but her eventful personal life. Right from her modelling days, the girl has flaunted one hot boyfriend after another ' from Upen Patel and Nihar Pandya, Yuvraj Singh to current Ranbir Kapoor. The girl is a media favourite. She has constantly been in the public eye for her past and present relationships as well as alleged catfights and controversies. All of 22, the actress has learnt to deal with popularity and its repercussions with finesse. Recently, Deepika was spotted on a secret date with one time live-in partner Nihar, while current beau Ranbir was out of town. What next? Tongues wagged, of course. What did dear Deeps have to say about this? 'No comment,' she said, flashing those dimples. Moving on to her reportedly vowing to never work with Ranbir again. 'It's not true at all. At the end of the day, we're actors and like to work together. At the same time, we won't do a film just for the heck of it,' she said graciously.
Ranbir's cousin Kareena's displeasure at her being cast in mentor Imtiyaz Ali's next was made evident at the Filmfare Awards this year. The media tried to get her in a tricky situation over that too. The screen name 'Shanti' may have helped her polish those peacekeeping skills. Watch her squeeze out of this one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is a video in this link!πŸ˜ƒDeepu is doing a photo shoot..and humray premi ranbir was also there in black coat and specs....πŸ˜†har jaga ponch jata hai yeh larka!πŸ˜†
Edited by friends_rock - 15 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lol Tashu...if you're a teacher then your school/college would be in total chaos...JK..I'm sure youre a great assistant..
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow Maya great work on the first pageπŸ‘

congrats to everyoneπŸ‘πŸ‘
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

Guys Deepika news.. 1.Deeps started shooting for Billoo on 15 september with srk and farah.

Priyadarshan confirmed it.He is soo thrilledabout working with deeps he announces it at any given opportunity(i am not kidding)

Priyan was in Toronto for only three days. "I had to get back to shoot a song with Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone."-midday

Okaayy! the girl is back on work. nice...

2. Deepika has hosted a show on TV(she mentions it in the"Saif is a child"-hehe..video).She hopes we all will like it.

What show?? it gonna be series or just one episode..how will she take out time for it..??? :S

3.HDIL couture show has started.I am quite sure that Deeps will walk on the ramp for manish malhotra.

Most other stars like kajol,preity,kareena have walked..besides he is doing her clothes and look  for Billoo Barber.The theme is victorian era.It will be held on Day 5.
A small chance that she maybe a guest at the Tarun Tahilliani show( just a guess..she wore his ghaghra at the NYC parade..)
I hope she wears a saree!
There is no mention of her so far..but yeah looking frwd to see sonam walking the ramp!!

Thanks for these news Anku, appreciate it.