Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ankita31

Hi ,you are Kully...I have read your posts long back..when I was still a lurker!

Are you excitedabout Golmaal Returns?..It has superhit written all over it!Excellent Promos!

Yeahh it does look great and fultoos entertainment flick but I still feel it willnt beat the first part level.. Hope its just not a very cheesy comedy with same kinda retarded jokes..really excited to watch tushar kapoor, he was the star in the last part!!
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hira what is in the video?? what photoshoot..and ranbir is currently in Ooty.. I doubt if he accompanied deepika...
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Hira what is in the video?? what photoshoot..and ranbir is currently in Ooty.. I doubt if he accompanied deepika...

yes its an old photo shoot..
man i feel soo sleepy on weekends...🥱
friends_rock thumbnail
😲
Ranbir-Deepika on the cover of L'Officiel 

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, September 18, 2008 - 15:08 IST

They spoke to the 'People', and now they are making it Official, L'Officiel to be precise. We are indeed talking about Bollywood's latest 'it' couple, Ranbir and Deepika, who simply look 'elegance personified' on the cover of this month's L'Officiel. This issue is all about bridal wears et al.

After having tasted success with their latest blockbuster Bachna Ae Haseeno, the awesome twosome looks amazingly stunning on the cover. Whether the love of this lovely couple will culminate in marriage is yet to be seen! For now, feast your eyes on the latest cover of L'Officiel, although we would have loved to read the 'Officiel' story about the two! Maybe 'L'Officiel' for this pair means Love - Officiel!

What say Ranbir and Deepika!

Edited by friends_rock - 15 years ago
S o m i thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Somi's SPEACHLESS 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲

WOW WOW WOW!! 👏 👏 👏

This pic is a total WOW 😭

OMG! i'm in love with this pic girls! 😆

THANKS FOR POSTIN' HUN *mUAAAAAAH* 😳
S o m i thumbnail

Hi! Blitz Sep 2008

hey ethreals 😳

i found these pics from Hi magazine. the pics are really small 😭 i wish i could find bigger ones 😭

enjoy 😃

S o m i thumbnail
& i found this one. totally luv it :D

friends_rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: S o m i

Somi's SPEACHLESS 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲

WOW WOW WOW!! 👏 👏 👏

This pic is a total WOW 😭

OMG! i'm in love with this pic girls! 😆

THANKS FOR POSTIN' HUN *mUAAAAAAH* 😳

same here .. gorgous clothes..such a gorgous girl such handsome guy and a gorgous.couple...ek saath kasiay????😳

Thanks for the family pics somi...small happy familyyy😳

http://i28.tinypic.com/52b7ev.jpg
this piccc omggg 😆
Edited by friends_rock - 15 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail

Another one..same but no wrrting on it

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

😲

Ranbir-Deepika on the cover of L'Officiel 

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, September 18, 2008 - 15:08 IST

They spoke to the 'People', and now they are making it Official, L'Officiel to be precise. We are indeed talking about Bollywood's latest 'it' couple, Ranbir and Deepika, who simply look 'elegance personified' on the cover of this month's L'Officiel. This issue is all about bridal wears et al.

After having tasted success with their latest blockbuster Bachna Ae Haseeno, the awesome twosome looks amazingly stunning on the cover. Whether the love of this lovely couple will culminate in marriage is yet to be seen! For now, feast your eyes on the latest cover of L'Officiel, although we would have loved to read the 'Officiel' story about the two! Maybe 'L'Officiel' for this pair means Love - Officiel!

What say Ranbir and Deepika!

thanks hir
sniff ,sniff..kisi ki nazar na lag jaye..chashme baddoor.

Ranbir looks just awesome ...look at him clutching at   her dress..and the expression..❤️

Deepika's neck looks short and weird..she looks a bit uncomfortable in that position(too many cushions behind her neck?)..her face,the dress and rest of her body ..awesome!look at her back.

(She was on of the best  butts in a contest at SIFY today!...they said this....Deepika Padukone
The girl's got all the glam in the world! A bombshell with a mix of pure sex appeal, a smile that just stops everything and a body that causes heart failures. She is on the very top of our list for two reasons?we love the acting and we just can't stop having her on the desktops.

Ranbir Kapoor better watch out for the mob that's coming!)

Somi..thanks for the wonderful scans. .I will buy a copy of the magazine!
Edited by ankita31 - 15 years ago