:::Ethereal DEEPIKA Padukone::: P-140 SC - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Anku: When I see that picture I remember Tash's gorgeous hamesha link.

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Insanity

@Ankita: thanks for sharing the picture, she looks so beautiful.

Hi ,you are Kully...I have read your posts long back..when I was still a lurker!

Are you excitedabout Golmaal Returns?..It has superhit written all over it!Excellent Promos!
ajooni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Anku: When I see that picture I remember Tash's gorgeous hamesha link.

Hello Maya...I have written Deep's itinerary for this month in the previous page...We will see her at the HDIL couture show,wont we?
Edited by ankita31 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ankita31

Hi ,you are Kully...I have read your posts long back..when I was still a lurker!

Are you excitedabout Golmaal Returns?..It has superhit written all over it!Excellent Promos!

Hey, yes, I'm Kully. I'm assuming your name is Ankita? Good thing you're not a lurker anymore. This FC has always been the best one. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

I can't wait to see Golmaal Returns, I was just watching Kareena's interview yesterday too. I'm even more excited for CCTC...

Oh and I heard Deepika's hosting, what show is she hosting? What is that all about?

And hey Maya!! I haven't seen you in forever. How's it going? How was vacation?

πŸ˜† Priyadarshan is just so thrilled to work with Deepika. I have noticed too that he talks about her at every event these days. Deepika was to make debut with his film which she rejected later and did OSO. Kareena, Deepika and Priyanka are doing sp. numbers with SRK.

I am not sure about Deepika attending/walking at HDIL India couture week. Isn't she too busy with her film commitments?

Originally posted by: Insanity

And hey Maya!! I haven't seen you in forever. How's it going? How was vacation?

Hi Kully! Vacation was great. How are you? Long time.
ajooni thumbnail

πŸ˜† Priyadarshan is just so thrilled to work with Deepika. I have noticed too that he talks about her at every event these days. Deepika was to make debut with his film which she rejected later and did OSO. Kareena, Deepika and Priyanka are doing sp. numbers with SRK.

I am not sure about Deepika attending/walking at HDIL India couture week. Isn't she too busy with her film commitments?

Maya,I saw Srk and  farah at the event...publicity ke liye shayad ..they may allow?!!

a video here,srk(at HDIL) saying that shooting for BB will end in 6 days..release day NOT decided!!This year please shahrukh!

Edited by ankita31 - 15 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wait so BB is also postponed?? urgh!
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

Guys Deepika news.. 1.Deeps started shooting for Billoo on 15 september with srk and farah.

Priyadarshan confirmed it.He is soo thrilledabout working with deeps he announces it at any given opportunity(i am not kidding)

Priyan was in Toronto for only three days. "I had to get back to shoot a song with Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone."-midday

2. Deepika has hosted a show on TV(she mentions it in the"Saif is a child"-hehe..video).She hopes we all will like it.

3.HDIL couture show has started.I am quite sure that Deeps will walk on the ramp for manish malhotra.

Most other stars like kajol,preity,kareena have walked..besides he is doing her clothes and look  for Billoo Barber.The theme is victorian era.It will be held on Day 5.
A small chance that she maybe a guest at the Tarun Tahilliani show( just a guess..she wore his ghaghra at the NYC parade..)
I hope she wears a saree!

Helloo everyone.....

anku thanks for the newssπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Kully! Vacation was great. How are you? Long time.

I'm fantastic, university starts soon though. πŸ˜†
I know, it's been a few months, i think!
Remember all the good times we had back in the day. πŸ˜ƒ