it was def a typo...even if it wasnt....it was no big deal
Maya u can ad my name to to FC and my birday is 17th aug๐Ÿ˜ณ
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mania93

wow
congratz everyone
but Maya u didn't wrote my birthday in the list๐Ÿ˜•
it's on 1st dec

Oh! did I? I apologize. I just copy-pasted from previous FCs. I will add now.

Maya u can ad my name to to FC and my birday is 17th aug๐Ÿ˜ณ

Will do.
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Oh! did I? I apologize. I just copy-pasted from previous FCs. I will add now.

Will do.

thnx maya
Deepika's next movie release dates for 2009 are:

Chandni Chowk to China - 16 Jan
Billoo Barbar (sp. appearance) - 26 Jan
Imtiaz Ali's next - 14 Feb or 25 March (tentatively)

Diwali release CANcelled

Get in line, guys! Akshay Kumar in a still from Chandni Chowk to China

Chandni Chowk to China was to a have a big Diwali release. The film will now release some time in January 2009.The reason behind this delay is said to be the poorly exposed shooting cans.

Big hurdle

The film will have to be re-shot. The biggest hurdle, however, is that lead actor Akshay Kumar cannot give them dates.

A source in the industry says, "Nikhil Advani''s directorial venture Chandni Chowk to China was supposed to be readied for a Diwali release. To meet the deadline, the unit and the actors shot round the clock to finish the film. The last shooting stint was held a month ago in China, just before the Olympics. During post-production, however, the unit members discovered that four cans containing the final prints of the shot material turned out to be foggy. The real reason for this technical hitch is still not known. For now, they can't seem to retrieve anything in the destroyed cans."

The source continues, "As things stand, the makers have an incomplete film on hand. The makers are planning to re-shoot the lost material and now want the next release date for the film (January 16). They will either plan to shoot the film now on a set that will be erected in a Mumbai studio, or they will once again go back to China to can it. But the problem is Akki's date diary is full till mid 2009 and it's upto him to squeeze in the required 10 days to complete CC2C." The film is allegedly based on his true life experiences as a cook in Bangkok. Courtesy: mid-day.com
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Deepika's next movie release dates for 2009 are:

Chandni Chowk to China - 16 Jan
Billoo Barbar (sp. appearance) - 26 Jan
Imtiaz Ali's next - 14 Feb or 25 March (tentatively)

Diwali release CANcelled

Get in line, guys! Akshay Kumar in a still from Chandni Chowk to China

Chandni Chowk to China was to a have a big Diwali release. The film will now release some time in January 2009.The reason behind this delay is said to be the poorly exposed shooting cans.

Big hurdle

The film will have to be re-shot. The biggest hurdle, however, is that lead actor Akshay Kumar cannot give them dates.

A source in the industry says, "Nikhil Advani''s directorial venture Chandni Chowk to China was supposed to be readied for a Diwali release. To meet the deadline, the unit and the actors shot round the clock to finish the film. The last shooting stint was held a month ago in China, just before the Olympics. During post-production, however, the unit members discovered that four cans containing the final prints of the shot material turned out to be foggy. The real reason for this technical hitch is still not known. For now, they can't seem to retrieve anything in the destroyed cans."

The source continues, "As things stand, the makers have an incomplete film on hand. The makers are planning to re-shoot the lost material and now want the next release date for the film (January 16). They will either plan to shoot the film now on a set that will be erected in a Mumbai studio, or they will once again go back to China to can it. But the problem is Akki's date diary is full till mid 2009 and it's upto him to squeeze in the required 10 days to complete CC2C." The film is allegedly based on his true life experiences as a cook in Bangkok. Courtesy: mid-day.com

thnx for the article maya
oh no 4 months to cctc๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey guys what's up...

aww I am tired of waitng for ALL of my fav movies coming out

first they postpone Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince and I am DYING for High School Musical and NOW CCTC!!! URGH Not a good year for me and movies!
jyoti_jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats everyone ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Great job with the first page maya
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Guys, Count me In, Please add me onto the List & My Bday is on 23rd April! ๐Ÿ˜›
Made a Deepika Pakudone Siggy, Link -http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1024079&PID=18318019&#18318019
Do Comment =) x
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww thats sad newss for the directorr as well as for us ๐Ÿ˜”

Hey minali....this is hira....awesome sigg ๐Ÿ‘