Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: San Star

But you are provoking VD fans - I being one of them, with the way you are writing your opinions. There is someform of harshness in your words!!

no i am nt go read my coments again its jus the way i write
Kavi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: San Star

But you are provoking VD fans - I being one of them, with the way you are writing your opinions. There is someform of harshness in your words!!

I completely agree with Pri (spicy 47) n San...all r  free to express their openions but need to check what tehy write

n if vikas is an average performer he wudnt have come this long... he had equal balance in both judges marks n audience votes.

Kavi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes Viaks was screaming but so was the production guy at least vikas was mannered enuf to address him as "aap" where as that person didnt even have that sense...n just a close look at it, one can see that dey were waiting for vikas to lose control n make a big show down.. may be that is the motive of that VT to be shown in this episode as remaining contestants can't create required drama

n in the VT where Vikas was supposed to be shouting is the same as the one where Vikas-Deepika had problem wid a big light it was taken from once episode.

when all teh contastants were fighting among them selves many times they accused each other for showing attitude n throwing tantrums..Vikas was not the only one to have probs with them surely there must be some other  motive behind these accusations

and also according to Vikram Phadnis evry one shoud fight for their rite look..in that way Vikas' fight is justified.

mehak.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovly_angel

no i am nt go read my coments again its jus the way i write

why r u follwoing my pposts if u hav any probs lets sort out in the pm why make the forum dirty u quote me i wll quote u n ths wl never stop😳
spicy47 thumbnail
ok lovely_angel lets put the end on this topic. the thing is that episode is already over so lets look forward to see finals now.😊
all the three of them r good n lets give ur best wishes 2 all of them

gemini09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavi85

I completely agree with Pri (spicy 47) n San...all r  free to express their openions but need to check what tehy write

n if vikas is an average performer he wudnt have come this long... he had equal balance in both judges marks n audience votes.

pri,kavi,sar&nuts u r absolutely right.v is only best perfomer& dancer in the show.He is the future bollywood super star.

Shilpa_1234 thumbnail
@lovely_angel
wht d hell.....u r evrywhr bashng vikas πŸ˜•.....dis is d 3rd post i m seeing of urz.....arent der ne rules 4 moderator as well πŸ˜”
mehak.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpa_1234

@lovely_angel
wht d hell.....u r evrywhr bashng vikas πŸ˜•.....dis is d 3rd post i m seeing of urz.....arent der ne rules 4 moderator as well πŸ˜”

ths is nt bashing baby ths is called POV i dnt lke vikas as a performer ths jus my views abt hm n ai m shure hs fans lke hm ths totally fine even thr r many ppl who dnt lke my favs so its ok ...😊

Edited by lovly_angel - 15 years ago
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovly_angel

ths is nt bashing baby

arey.. just let it be naa.. you hurt Vikas's fans.. what do u expect..?  i'll say what Mahesh ji said 'don't provoke'.. πŸ˜‰
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priyankakakkar

TOTALLT AGREE WID all Vikas luvers he is the best PERFORMER .We all love him too much  so please stop bashing him......And what nonsense is this abt tantrum throwing????😑 HE IS GONNA WIN AND YES Priyanka the FUTURE BOLLYWOOD STAR IS our one n  only VIKAS😊😊😊

Edited by sweetdreams4040 - 15 years ago